The Ladies of Black Forest OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I intend it to be that the characters CAN work together but they in no way absolutely have to. Especially with no prior relation to one another and potentially different methods and goals in this scenario. However in this case I am more concerned with convenience rather than portraying the sense of solitude and distrust that I wanted to instill. I don't want to drive anyone away due to it being too irritating to formulate a reply. In the end I want the RP to be enjoyable rather than inconvenient to reply to

Just to confirm something, Dr. Frieda Wilheim(Wilhelm?) is the one that went missing? That's who Anna is supposed to replace? And Anna of course has no idea of who her predecessor was, correct?

Likewise, happy holidays and don't forget about this :p.

Alright I have returned. From the looks of things it is @iiSaralaxyii who should post next. Just so Raymond can react to the situation before the groundskeeper gives in and lets them both in the gates of Faille Hall

Well, I won't have as fancy a Character sheet, but I'll certainly give it my best shot.
detect.jpg
Name: Isaac Bejerot

Personality:

Through his long years of work as a PI, Isaac has shifted from an easy-going and generally upbeat person to the cynical and neurotic mess that he is now. Isaac generally avoids taking unnecessary risks wherever possible, as his streak of unlucky breaks have taught him that the worst can and will happen. He is known to make dry wisecracks to ease a situation that has turned dangerous. Although he is often thrust into undesirable circumstances he is usually smart enough to think on his feet and avoid a bad outcome through wit and wordplay. It may not seem like it on the surface but despite his bad experiences in life he hasn't allowed his trade to become crooked, valuing the truth more than fattening his wallet.

History:

Isaac didn't have a particularly remarkable childhood. He was an orphaned at birth my the death of his mother and his father was left in an unmarked grave in the soil of a warring foreign country, never to return home. Isaac was adopted not long after, and raised with the same love he would have received from his biological parents. Reading stories of fictional detectives leading lives of drama and mystery during his younger days guided him towards the life of a private investigator. With a mind fresh from school and a drive in his gut, he dived head first into the world of detective work. What awaited him was an Odyssey of his own. Strange cases of disappearances, occult dealings, extraterrestrial activity?! It seemed like every paranoid nut with money would hire him to investigate the strangest cases. Oddly, many of them weren't even disproved during his search. He would just run into dead ends and be left with questions he didn't want answers to. What he wouldn't give for a simple murder, a kidnapping! It drove the poor detective mad, but he couldn't give up the trade. He was in to deep, and the bills had to get paid somehow...

He was in Europe around the time he received the letter. It offered money for yet another odd case, and as much as he wished to throw the letter away and forget about it, the financial pinch he was in demanded he check it out. With a heavy heart and the knowledge that he was probably shaving a few more years off his life, he boarded the next train to Germany.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Snowflake
Not feeling too well, that's why I haven't replied yet. Hopefully I will feel well enough to reply tomorrow

@SolarFlare Btw I love the character and I think he will fit in well in this environment. I will definitely be making sure I post a reply to the IC thread that handles the current situation and paves the wave for an IC post for you

Not feeling 100% but i'm well enough to reply today

Take care of yourself man, we're not gonna hold it against you.

Posting a map soon to not be so confusing. Might take me a few hours to work on it

Here's the first floor of Faille Hall. It's crude and simple but it should suffice for direction. I'm not exactly an artist and I used Microsoft paint to do it swiftly

Faille Hall Map Base Floor.png

• Useful
Reactions: Snowflake
My post is a bit rough and I didn't thoroughly proofread it as I'm in a bit of a rush tonight. Feel free to point out any flaws and I will fix when I am able.

Anyway here is a picture of Emily Calder

Emily Calder.jpg

Oh dear me, I seem to have totally forgotten to reply here. I'll work on something today, i got caught in the pre-trip and pre-finals stress. I have no excuses, it just completely slipped my mind after I postponed the post once in order to tackle it when I'm rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.