the L E V I A T H A N strain [mxm libertine]

Status
Not open for further replies.
More annoying than becoming a bloodsucker? :D That's your characters call, muhahaha!

I had an idea though! Maybe one of the humans is immune to the virus? And they only find out about it because they don't get infected after a bite or sex ? Then it would kind of turn into them trying to find someone to make a vaccine using their immunity?
This sounds amazing :O Someone should be immune :X But immune or not... sex shall happen >: D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Anyway... *Not Touching That* xD

Char should be up later tonight. I don't know what I want to do, a strong and brave Human or a vulnerable and sweet human, since I usually in Libertine or in most of my rps I have a strong male character, since that's what I am in real life, never played the vulnerable and needy guy, usually my guys are strong/crazy/adorable guys like me xD ummm decisions decisions.

Also got a couple of face claims to choose from which ones do you guys like?

1. Parker Hurley
TattooIdeasParkerHurley-421x783.jpg

2. Ricky Whittle
996dce71c249f7e3f04861108f931aab.jpg

3. Daniel Hivner
medium_portrait.jpg

4. Dudley O'shaughnessy
medium_portrait.jpg

Reactions: GALAXY
We will see about that XD

STOP GIVING ME ANY MORE IDEAS... I can't make up my mind on what kind of character I want!

I do have a face claim though as soon as I will find pictures of him being dressed

I mean. . . . clothes aren't that important. :x

This sounds amazing :O Someone should be immune :X But immune or not... sex shall happen >: D

Maybe someone will snatch up the idea! :D

What is Baekhyun so eager to get wrecked already? :P

Char should be up later tonight. I don't know what I want to do, a strong and brave Human or a vulnerable and sweet human, since I usually in Libertine or in most of my rps I have a strong male character, since that's what I am in real life, never played the vulnerable and needy guy, usually my guys are strong/crazy/adorable guys like me xD ummm decisions decisions.

1. Parker Hurley

2. Ricky Whittle

3. Daniel Hivner
medium_portrait.jpg

4. Dudley O'shaughnessy
medium_portrait.jpg

:O!

If you go sweet and vulnerable, definitely #3 <3

Otherwise, HELLO #1 :3

• Love
I mean. . . . clothes aren't that important. :x

Maybe someone will snatch up the idea! :D

What is Baekhyun so eager to get wrecked already? :P
I am just saying that Baekhyun won't be the one being impatient... >: 3

1. Parker Hurley

2. Ricky Whittle

3. Daniel Hivner
medium_portrait.jpg

4. Dudley O'shaughnessy
medium_portrait.jpg
SO HARD! AH... Um...! YES! :D

:O!

If you go sweet and vulnerable, definitely #3 <3

Otherwise, HELLO #1 :3
Thanks lol I'm leaning towards three, since he can be sweet and vulnerable but also can have a strong side to him.

SO HARD! AH... Um...! YES! :D
Thanks for the help... xD

Yeah I think I will be going for three, I mean that hair can be used for some other reasons something to hold on to rofl.... now to go work on char lol.

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Thanks lol I'm leaning towards three, since he can be sweet and vulnerable but also can have a strong side to him.

Yeah I think I will be going for three, I mean that hair can be used for some other reasons something to hold on to rofl.... now to go work on char lol.
I mean... Baekhyun is sweet, but strong :X So.. nothing wrong with that! :D <3 And I helped what I could! D; <3

• Love

This is why I love long haired males :P Muhahaha XD

xD so both humans have super long hair I guess rofl.

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Long hair <3 ;u;

They're both so beautiful :D

The scientists are humans too guys xD But the normal humans... yes :x <3 Baekhyun will make ponytails and pigtails! :D <3 And you don't even have to ask he'll force give them to you! :D

• Love
  • Love
Hey guys.... :X

I want Baekhyun to be immune against the virus... because hot vampire sex with Luxii's future vampire... :X But I am willing to let more people be immune with me... <3 So please don't kill me for wanting to do something selfish? I'm really nice if I still live Q~Q

I want Baekhyun to be immune against the virus... because hot vampire sex with Luxii's future vampire... :X But I am willing to let more people be immune with me... <3 So please don't kill me for wanting to do something selfish? I'm really nice if I still live Q~Q
Yes as soon as Luxii gave the idea I was like... hmmhmm yes I need this

Yes as soon as Luxii gave the idea I was like... hmmhmm yes I need this

Maybe you can have some kind of relation between your characters? Cousins or something? I'd be willing to let both be immune if we can make something like that work?

What do you guys think! I'm open to suggestions :D

Maybe you can have some kind of relation between your characters? Cousins or something? I'd be willing to let both be immune if we can make something like that work?

What do you guys think! I'm open to suggestions :D
:O!!! I WANNA HAVE A COUSIN! DARKIUS! LOVE MEH PLEASE! :D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.