the L E V I A T H A N strain [mxm libertine]

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O!!! I WANNA HAVE A COUSIN! DARKIUS! LOVE MEH PLEASE! :D <3
HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR CHARACTER AND MY CHARACTER?

but yes... let's figure out something to make it work :P

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR CHARACTER AND MY CHARACTER?

but yes... let's figure out something to make it work :P
Well cousins work strangely XD trust me... I have a really strange family :X xD

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
My guy will be the one that is untouchable so don't xD. No turning him lol.

Changed mind, changing guy to face claim number one, I have a better idea for a char that fits that face lol.

• Love
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Making my CS shortly! <3 My guy will be the little 'leader' of our squad. xD Consisting of the other vampires and I think Sehun and Baekhyun?

I am almost freaking done. I think

And I need to take a nap (Head hurts) but will be back whenever I wake up to finish char. Later^^

HE IS DONE AND I HOPE THE CODE ISN'T FUCKING IT UP

@CrystalTears Anyway we need to discuss how good our characters know eachother, since they are cousins XD

Oh right! Well they can be like... best friend close or stranger close xD You decide ^^
NOOO I AM BAD WITH DECISIONS!

Hmmm I don't want them to be complete strangers....

NOOO I AM BAD WITH DECISIONS!

Hmmm I don't want them to be complete strangers....
Let them be childhood friends then? Do they know each other, but hasn't seen each other in a while? :D

Anyway I need to go now! Barely time to write this >_< goodnight :*

Let them be childhood friends then? Do they know each other, but hasn't seen each other in a while? :D

Anyway I need to go now! Barely time to write this >_< goodnight :*
Love it! YES! So they would know eachother and slight bit of their quirks, but haven't really seen nor spoken with eachother after Highschool?

Hahah goodnight :* <3

• Love
Okay awoke and about to finish char, actually changed guy once again a better guy for my char lol. New face so yeah later for now going to go finish him

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Love it! YES! So they would know eachother and slight bit of their quirks, but haven't really seen nor spoken with eachother after Highschool?

Hahah goodnight :* <3
Yes that sounds great! I'll edit that later today ^^!

Okay awoke and about to finish char, actually changed guy once again a better guy for my char lol. New face so yeah later for now going to go finish him
Oh I like him. That beer bottle pic xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.