the L E V I A T H A N strain [mxm libertine]

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUUUUMMMMAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Hour into picture search and I already hate this. Why is that all the realistic modeling is done by females. There is literally NONE for guys. >.>;

Hour into picture search and I already hate this. Why is that all the realistic modeling is done by females. There is literally NONE for guys. >.>;
Look up male models if you need to! <3

Look up male models if you need to! <3
I've already tried that. This would have been so much easier with artwork.... lol

I FOUND SOMEONE xD

LOOK AT HIS CUTE FACE!

0d12c892dfae62a070e9be37209ca115.jpg

LOOK AT THESE HUGE LETTERS!
YOU SHOULD PROBABLY CLICK THIS AWESOME LINK
FOR THE OOC & SIGN UPS!

Click here please~

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin and Luxii
Start working on your bbys <333333

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
For those of you that had humans @DarkiusHeavenstein and @Shattered♦Secrets™ I think? I added in the OOC a group called the Purifiers that work for Judex Corp. Feel free to have your character be part of this group! Or don't! But I thought it would be cool to have the option :D

LS is limited only to bodily fluids.
Question, does this mean it is actually a STD too? XD

For those of you that had humans @DarkiusHeavenstein and @Shattered♦Secrets™ I think? I added in the OOC a group called the Purifiers that work for Judex Corp. Feel free to have your character be part of this group! Or don't! But I thought it would be cool to have the option :D
Oeh, very cool... This gives me a lot of inspiration for my character and makes my mind run wild with ideas XD

Oeh, very cool... This gives me a lot of inspiration for my character and makes my mind run wild with ideas XD
Oh that's a horrible joke xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin

Oh that's a horrible joke xD
Well if the virus is transmitted through bodily fluids... and bodily fluids are exchanged during sex... that would make it an STD XD

>:D

Yup, body fluids of alllll kinds carry the disease ^^

>:D

Yup, body fluids of alllll kinds carry the disease ^^
Hmmhmmmm... Those Humans aren't gonna stay human for long then XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Luxii
Hmmhmmmm... Those Humans aren't gonna stay human for long then XD

I mean. . . condoms? :P

Being infected does put a damper on sexy times xD

How bad do they want it? >:3

True.... but condoms are annoying?

I know someone who will want it BAD :X

True.... but condoms are annoying?
More annoying than becoming a bloodsucker? :D That's your characters call, muhahaha!

I had an idea though! Maybe one of the humans is immune to the virus? And they only find out about it because they don't get infected after a bite or sex ? Then it would kind of turn into them trying to find someone to make a vaccine using their immunity?

More annoying than becoming a bloodsucker? :D That's your characters call, muhahaha!
We will see about that XD
Maybe one of the humans is immune to the virus? And they only find out about it because they don't get infected after a bite or sex ? Then it would kind of turn into them trying to find a make to make a vaccine using their immunity?
STOP GIVING ME ANY MORE IDEAS... I can't make up my mind on what kind of character I want!

I do have a face claim though as soon as I will find pictures of him being dressed

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Status
Not open for further replies.