The Iwaku Shipping Spree

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD

How quickly opinions change.

I wonder if anyone ships me with anyone.
I guess I'm not popular enough.

Btw @EternalMusic and @Zeroisdead

Zeromusic

Reactions: Tempusst and Ser K+
@Brovo and @Jorick

Cause why not?
I was gonna give you plenty reasons why not, but then I noticed the OP said it's platonic shipping.

I can accept that.
Brick is the best ship ever! Wait.. It's platonic? Damn it. >_< ONE DAY!!! -starts writing fanfics-
Wait, shit, how did I never think of naming it Brick? I thought of it as Jorvo, but Brick is a pretty good ship name.

Oh, and while I'm here, I'll propose a few myself.

@Unknowledge and @Nydanna because the openly filthy pervert and the secretly filthy pervert should be pals. I christen this ship Undanna.

@Lawkheart and @Darog because I'm a sick bastard and I feel like Lawkheart's abused innocence should be fully destroyed by getting chummy with Darog. He'd show her whole new worlds of depravity. It'd be great. Also, I name this ship Log.

@Gwazi Magnum and @Hellis, the ship made of infinite and endless arguments about feminism and male rights issues. It shall be named Gwellis.

Reactions: Razilin
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I get a portmanteau couple name?

Best mom evar!
New shipping. @Razilin and indecisiveness. I shall call them Razisive.

I also forgot @Jorick and his over inflated ego which shall hence forth be called Jorgo!

@Ser K+ and @Razilin because those two are together everywhere. I dub them Serilin K+!

@Unsun chill, it's just platonic :P But really, as I said, the only reason is because I like your shipping names.

Status
Not open for further replies.