The Iwaku Shipping Spree

Status
Not open for further replies.
@unanun I'll have you know I'm more mature than most of my kind. What you need to do is spill your wisdom and be there for me when I need it.

You're just an immature child >:( but I'll take you under my wing like the Greek philosopher-kings of the old.

No homo.
Didn't they fuck their apprentices in the ass?

Wow Razilin, way to ruin the joke.

Unsun, don't listen be scared. Come, let's do a 1x1. A platonic one, because it would otherwise BREAK LIBERTINE RULES.

I remember when Brovomine was a thing.

Wow Razilin, way to ruin the joke.

Unsun, don't listen be scared. Come, let's do a 1x1. A platonic one, because it would otherwise BREAK LIBERTINE RULES.

Careful that's not the only thing that will break

@unanun I'll have you know I'm more mature than most of my kind. What you need to do is spill your wisdom and be there for me when I need it.
I'm having a really hard time deciding whether you intended that second sentence to be laced with sexual innuendo or if I'm just reading into it with my pervy mind. :blah:

@Jorick Pervy mind. Don't worry, I have a pervy mind too! However, it was not my intent to imply anything sexual. I'm referring to actual wisdom, not... Well, you know! :P

We're just throwing all the finesse out now, eh?

Why would I do it out of view of others? Half the fun is making people throw up and run away in horror.
So what you're trying to tell us is that you're Peewee Herman incognito?

@unanun I only understood the unintentional sexual innuendo after I read Jorick's post then reread mine! xD

So what you're trying to tell us is that you're Peewee Herman incognito?
No. Peewee was a fucking amateur. I'm a professional.

I don't just touch myself in movie theaters, I run around in public and literally shove it in people's faces.

I'm offended by your insulting comparison.

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
No. Peewee was a fucking amateur. I'm a professional.

I don't just touch myself in movie theaters, I run around in public and literally shove it in people's faces.

Better watch it, that's how people lose eyes.

@The Returner and @Aine
I felt the vibes when they spoke about one another when we noticed we had roleplay partners in common xD PERFECT PLATONIC COUPLE!!!

Ship-name: Ainer or Rene or The Ainer
Pick one and then go cuddle! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.