The Iwaku Shipping Spree

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD

How quickly opinions change.

I wonder if anyone ships me with anyone.
I guess I'm not popular enough.

Btw @EternalMusic and @Zeroisdead

Zeromusic

Reactions: Tempusst and Ser K+
@Brovo and @Jorick

Cause why not?
I was gonna give you plenty reasons why not, but then I noticed the OP said it's platonic shipping.

I can accept that.
Brick is the best ship ever! Wait.. It's platonic? Damn it. >_< ONE DAY!!! -starts writing fanfics-
Wait, shit, how did I never think of naming it Brick? I thought of it as Jorvo, but Brick is a pretty good ship name.

Oh, and while I'm here, I'll propose a few myself.

@Unknowledge and @Nydanna because the openly filthy pervert and the secretly filthy pervert should be pals. I christen this ship Undanna.

@Lawkheart and @Darog because I'm a sick bastard and I feel like Lawkheart's abused innocence should be fully destroyed by getting chummy with Darog. He'd show her whole new worlds of depravity. It'd be great. Also, I name this ship Log.

@Gwazi Magnum and @Hellis, the ship made of infinite and endless arguments about feminism and male rights issues. It shall be named Gwellis.

Reactions: Razilin
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I get a portmanteau couple name?

Best mom evar!
New shipping. @Razilin and indecisiveness. I shall call them Razisive.

I also forgot @Jorick and his over inflated ego which shall hence forth be called Jorgo!

@Ser K+ and @Razilin because those two are together everywhere. I dub them Serilin K+!

@Unsun chill, it's just platonic :P But really, as I said, the only reason is because I like your shipping names.

Status
Not open for further replies.