The Iwaku Shipping Spree

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Unsun and Hana
@Unsun WE'LL SAIL ALL THE SHIPS!

Reactions: Mu, Unsun and Hana
I think we should make the S.S Iwaku.
We can all be crew members and guests ^^

• Love
Reactions: Hana
I am seriously waiting for someone to make an account called 'pai' so we can be senpai...

I am seriously waiting for someone to make an account called 'pai' so we can be senpai...
A name change would do for that :P

Though, even if you find someone to be senpai together with, it wouldn't make much sense.

Because together you would be.... Senior?

Also, I ship @Jack Shade and @CoffeeCake since both are legendary creatures from the olden ages.

A name change would do for that :P

Though, even if you find someone to be senpai together with, it wouldn't make much sense.

Because together you would be.... Senior?
Yes, we will be the senior of Iwaku.

xD I've been pondering on changing my username to 'Hana' or 'Hana-chan' since that's what everyone calls me. Other than @Zero The Grim who still calls me Hanako sometimes.

Reactions: Mu
Me with me. Narcicism at it's finest, ladies and gents.

I ship myself with the S.S Iwaku Triangle Threesome my darling, Mr. Dell Laptop.

I ship me and my Twitch account. *hears some Kanye calling to him* Not Mr Lonely, please anything but! D:

Not bad, Unsun! If you have an idea, hit me up. I'm fresh out of ideas. You can find my writing samples in the ilium forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.