The Iwaku Shipping Spree

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a bad, bad, pairing. Because then we'll do the fusion dance and mercy upon all the souls that tread on this earth.
FYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

-SHUN.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
@Unsun, can I judge you yet? I'm determined to make this the only relationship in this thread that works out.

I saw Selma. I'm a slow poke. I can copy and paste a response but I'm not really inclined to. XP

Would you rather I copy and paste instead of writing something fresh? Does it matter?

@Unsun any writing sample will do.

I prefer to sink ships.

Reactions: Hydronine and Hana
@unanun

Here's your belated writing sample XP
~An Introduction~​

When all the King's men were out at war, it had been a time of angst in the kingdom of Norden. After a bloody feud between the drow and common men, wives had awaited their husbands' returns, younger siblings had awaited their brothers; and court, as always, had awaited for the king to arise with victory. From the gruesome aesthetics that had covered the men who were horrifically wounded but miraculously still alive, Diana waited silently by the frost-bitten windowpane for the healer's announcement on her own brother's assessment. She had seen him ride with another knight, Sir Jerald, a stunning man with light brown hair.

It had been a dreadful sight to see, the heinous amount of crimson near her brother's rib cage, all but covered by a mere cloth that slowly became consumed with blood and guts. Diana shut her eyes closed, slowly turning away and pressing a hand to her weak stomach. She couldn't bare the thought of thinking to see her brother like that. The wound was minor; she was sure of it. Clink! Clink! Clink! The sound of armor moved down the hallway, breaking Diana from her thoughts. She barely had time to glance up when one of the knights came into view. She recognized the person as the man, Sir Jerald, who had seemingly saved her brother.

"Sir Jerald," she spoke, placing a foot behind the other as she gracefully dipped her head and body. "Lady Diana," he answered, his voice silky smooth like chocolate. The young maiden rose from her curtsy and slowly lifted her head, allowing the chivalrous knight to speak once more. "I bring you news of your brother." Her heart pumped fast."What is it? Is he well? Will he be alright?" Jerald's face turned into one of grief as he looked away, distance in his pale green eyes. Diana shook her head, refusing to see what was written across his face. Her indifferent expression dropped, eyes beginning to water. She gulped, her body sweating with anticipation.

"No..."

"Lady Diana, your brother was a great man. I am terribly sorry."

"No no no no no! I don't believe you!" she screamed, tears streaming down her face as she suddenly turned heel and flew across the main hall. She wouldn't believe it. She couldn't. After everything he had done for her, this was an absolute lie. "Lady Diana!" Jerald called out tightly, his voice strained.

No no no no no...

Diana passed the throne room soundly and swiftly, her skirts flowing behind her. She knew Jerald was coming after her, she knew that he was going to hold her back, to tell her that it was for a good cause. Her breath caught on and without denial, her weak legs buckled beneath her.

From around the corner, she could make out men talking, she could see their shadows in the light of a candle. Air passed through, her body crippled, her soul shaken. Diana furrowed her eyebrows as the shadow of a long, makeshift stretcher exited the healer's sanctuary. One of the men, probably the royal advisor, moved the cloth away from the body for a brief moment. "Yes, that's him." Diana felt herself choke on her own tears as she held her the back of her hand to her mouth, sucking in a huge breath to keep from breaking down any longer.

"No no no no no..." Jerald reached her, taking in her state of contrition. It pierced his heart to see her like that. "Lady Diana," he whispered, taking her arms gently into his hands. "Why?" she cried softly, her voice cracking. "Why did it have to be him?" Jerald said nothing. "Tell me why!" Jerald shook his head, bringing her up to his knees. "That's just the way everything is. We cannot change our own fate."Diana's body shook tremulously as she heard another man around the corner, most likely one who was close to her brother on and off the battlefield. "He died honorably," the man stated gruffly. "Indeed he did,"the royal advisor responded. A moment of silence took up the area before one of the men heaved a heavy sigh. "Time to move him out."

He's dead. This is my fault Joshua. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you...

Without another word, Jerald began to lead Diana away from the scene. Diana quickly complied, her head buried in her hands, mourning the loss of her one and only brother.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
Hell yes! We are totally canon! We were best buddies from another website. I invited her here to check everything out~ :3

• Love
Reactions: Hana
And I have her to thank for introducing me to such a wonderful place <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.