The Iwaku Games (WARNING: Many Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because in-canon, they pick one male and one female from each district.

I don't know for sure if the simulator you're using abides by that rule -- though I guess it would make sense if it's asking for tribute's genders.
Not in this.

I can make it all Male or all Female if I wanted to. :P
Though when I edited the events I realized why it wanted to know the genders.

It just wanted to know if it should refer to someone as he or her.
...Any particular reason you seem to be fascinated by the thought of Iwaku members killing each other until only one remains, Gwazi? XD
No reason... :3
Edit: And speaking of canon, y'all seem to have an incredible survival rate. Pretty sure half the tributes normally die by day 1.
I purposely set the kill rate to low for 2 reasons.

1) Fast kill rate would make this game over in a few days, not much time at all.
2) It would be kind of dull to see have the people die right off the bat, plus a lot of deaths become less memorable if all jammed packed like that.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Not in this.

I can make it all Male or all Female if I wanted to. :P
Though when I edited the events I realized why it wanted to know the genders.

It just wanted to know if it should refer to someone as he or her.
Oh. That makes sense. XD

I purposely set the kill rate to low for 2 reasons.

1) Fast kill rate would make this game over in a few days, not much time at all.
2) It would be kind of dull to see have the people die right off the bat, plus a lot of deaths become less memorable if all jammed packed like that.
Fair enough.

"Lea and Drakel share a passionate night together."
500x1000px-LL-0f74424c_f29.png

I haven't died yet. Surprising. I thought my sarcasm would have gotten me killed by now.

Also, it's pretty cool I'm in a group. I propose our name to be the Headless Horsemen.

Calling my name out in your sleep, are we @CCC Kouhai ??? Hehe...
YOU'RE implying this, Wedge. >:L It just said that I called out in my sleep! What you be thinking, eh?!

giphy.gif

W-Well, I do talk in my sleep at times according to my roommate... B-But that doesn't mean anything...

Annnnnd, I stole from Diana... Whelp, I hope that doesn't give me points for bad luck..

I can't handle these thieving hands. Help pls.

Hide yo kids hide yo waifus bc am gon steal DEM ALLLLLL....!!!!

@Wedge Antilles @Diana @EVERYONE​

@Lea Okay we are officially whores dude.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Hana and Lea
*wriggles eyebrows @Seba *

IT'S CUDDLIN' TIME.

Also: MOAR ARSENAL! I now have a SPEAR.

YOU'RE implying this, Wedge. >:L It just said that I called out in my sleep! What you be thinking, eh?!

giphy.gif

W-Well, I do talk in my sleep at times according to my roommate... B-But that doesn't mean anything...

Annnnnd, I stole from Diana... Whelp, I hope that doesn't give me points for bad luck..

I can't handle these thieving hands. Help pls.

Hide yo kids hide yo waifus bc am gon steal DEM ALLLLLL....!!!!

@Wedge Antilles @Diana @EVERYONE​

Haha, well I can speak from experience that the only thing that would catch my attention at night would be hearing someone call out my name, hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.