The Iwaku Games (WARNING: Many Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right because last I checked, queen Diana is from your district xD
Not to be disrespectful but Diana is District 6 :)

flying-tank.jpg

I think it would be fair if I used this during combat. The rest of you can have these fine 2mm pebbles.

Yeah I know, I was being sarcastic xD
I don't usually understand sarcasm, but thank you for explaining! :D

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
I don't usually understand sarcasm, but thank you for explaining! :D
If it helps I was going to correct her myself until you beat me to it. :P

Ok, I just went poking around now to add some new events... And we got a problem.

Apparently the save feature I delayed starting this for only saves the season.
As in the Cast of 48...

But it didn't save past events. :/
Excuse me as I try to find a way to fix this.

Ok, from what I can find right now (though note I'm tired and might be overlooking something), the site doesn't allow any means of saving a game mid-way and proceeding later.

So what I might need to do is restart.
And then load everything at once, and simply post the events each day from where ever I store them.

I'll leave that choice till tomorrow in case someone has a better idea, and/or can help me fix this save problem.

Oh really? Well it pains me to say this but you got out posted by the slowest player in the game ;)
Ok.

I don't post fast. I just post in bursts and then leave the site alone for a while.
Then I burst again, repeat. :P

Ok, from what I can find right now (though note I'm tired and might be overlooking something), the site doesn't allow any means of saving a game mid-way and proceeding later.

And then load everything at once, and simply post the events each day from where ever I store them.

I'll leave that choice till tomorrow in case someone has a better idea, and/or can help me fix this save problem.

Why I believe that happens is because it does the entire simulation once you start it so adding new events can't be done as it's already been processed.

I don't believe there's a way around it now beyond restarting :0

I HATE THE SUN. >:[

I've never been praised for being sarcastic before but...no problem!!!
You're welcome :D

That is too bad... well, a restart is not too bad now since it had barely started, at least.

• Useful
Why I believe that happens is because it does the entire simulation once you start it so adding new events can't be done as it's already been processed.
This has actually ended up being our saving grace! :D

Because as I went to restart I noticed something...
The results it was giving me was dead on the same.

It just looks like I need 'refresh' the battles each time I want a new day.
Game shall proceed as planned! :3

Well, shit. I was already hoping I might get a do-over.

Proceed as you were, brave warriors. I'll just be rotting here with this tree branch sticking out of me.

...It's a very pretty branch though.

Reactions: Lea
Well, shit. I was already hoping I might get a do-over.

Proceed as you were, brave warriors. I'll just be rotting here with this tree branch sticking out of me.

...It's a very pretty branch though.
I WILL AVENGE YOU, MY DEAR FINHAWK!

..After teaming up with bad-bear Atomyk to avenge Klutzy. >:D

• Thank You
Reactions: Finhawk
I WILL AVENGE YOU, MY DEAR FINHAWK!

..After teaming up with bad-bear Atomyk to avenge Klutzy. >:D
YES. GO FORTH, MY AVENGER.

As a thank you, I shall save you a good spot from Hell.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.