The Iwaku Games (WARNING: Many Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of this.
I'm likely auto-signing up everyone who signed up for the last game.
(So if someone volunteered last time and isn't up for round 2, voice so before hand. I'll make another notice of this on the new thread).

Those who were drafted this time due to spots being left open will be taken off though for new people to volunteer.
And then if we still have draft slots left... Then I will be drafting people among those who didn't explicitly state no.

If we fill up on slots, and more volunteers come in...
Then I'll be making the rounds on past volunteers to see whose willing for a round 2 and so on.
Not sure if i was drafted up due to left over spots or w/e but I'm with @Brovo on this one. The game was fun to watch at first but due to the constant pings, it made looking at my "Alerts" practically useless due the sheer amount in which I was pinged. So I don't want to be included in this as well, and I can tell that there are others who feel the same.

I do hope you respect the wishes of those who do not wish to join and NOT include us. After all, nobody likes being forced to be included into a game that they made clear that they did not want be a part of.

I do hope you respect the wishes of those who do not wish to join and NOT include us. After all, nobody likes being forced to be included into a game that they made clear that they did not want be a part of.
I will be drafting people among those who didn't explicitly state no.

I just don't subscribe to the thread and check up on it periodically. Saves me from the Pingwraiths.

I only posted updates once a day.

Not sure how that'd go ping crazy.
Because tag's don't send alerts if edited into a pre-existent post.

So unless if Iwaku was being weird, me constantly moving the eliminated list around shouldn't have done anything.

I only posted updates once a day.

Not sure how that'd go ping crazy.
Because tag's don't send alerts if edited into a pre-existent post.

So unless if Iwaku was being weird, me constantly moving the eliminated list around shouldn't have done anything.
If you subscribe, there's a good chance that whenever somebody posts or quotes something in the thread, it alerts you.

Given the amount of mofos in this thread... it could get pretty constant.

If you subscribe, there's a good chance that whenever somebody posts or quotes something in the thread, it alerts you.

Given the amount of mofos in this thread... it could get pretty constant.
Oh, well that's just forum activity in general.

The only way someone can claim "constantly pinging" in that case is if they both subscribed and constantly checked it on their own initiative.
In which case that's on them. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.