The Island

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could always just push her to the side and continue on, when she come back she an catch up ad make something up.

Well I am back. But it seems like I gotta pull out of this rp. I have too much going on irl and even tho I have internet connection, I won't have any time to be online anymore.

However, have fun roleplaying guys ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aw, I hope every thing calms down soon irl!

Alright, then now comes the "we're all gonna die" part.

OHOHOHO
I'm ready for the plane crash

It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down...

...I think it's a...BOAT CRASH
To only crash it would be too gentle. Pieces of it are going to be scattered all around the world and even after 900 years nobody will find all of them.
Or not so epic, but probable sinking.

So when do we have the ship actually go to shite?

Can I squeeze in or did I get here too late

Name: Terenity
Appearance:
image.jpg
Personality:
Terenity is a silent, reserved child, who generally doesn't talk. Despite being very young, he is constantly thinking about life problems. Terenity is autistic, and has trouble with social skills, and thinking of the consequences of his actions, but is resourceful and intelligent, but has difficulty explaining his plans to others. Although he is dyslexic, he finds staring at words is comforting. He can easily get panicked and scared.
Events in life before the cruise: His parents treated him unfairly, as if he had already died long ago, and this form didnt matter. He was a disappointment to them, but he struggled to try and make his parents proud.
Other: For some reason, apples are a trigger point for Terenity, and he will seize up and start panicking if he sees one

Allot of little kids for a cruise dont y'all think? Does anyone suggest we began putting an age limit?

I could go back and change it if you want, but I was kinda excited to use it

Its not up to me, I just think we have allot of kids in this RP.

Not up to me Wumbo, if anyone is making changes at someone elses orders it should be GYARA's orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.