The Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I find nothing wrong with excessive kids. Putting a lot of pressure on adult supervision to child ratio would be an interesting thing to observe~

Reactions: Immortal_Chaos
@Ordered_Chaos. Accepted.
I don't see a problem with a lot of kids. Well, there's May and Ordered_Chaos's character, but the rest is teen/adult.
And one thing important to note
it is a bit of modern, a bit of fantasy, but simply does not fit into "modern fantasy" because there's no elves roaming the Manhattan here
That means not whole the RP is going to be survival, and I'd like to say more, but you'll see it pretty soon...

CS
Name: Jaiden Hughes
Age: 18 (still was in school, junior, tested out of sophmore)
Appearance:
3045500_1350492811518.13res_223_300.jpg

1.82 meters, square shoulders, a paler red eyes, he has contacts, but he still has eye problems and such (it sucks being albino, i know, i have to put makeup and stuff EVERYWHERE and my glasses, and the fact that i will forever have involuntary movement of my eyes T_T)
Personality: Outgoing at times, mostly bashful and reserved, as he had not met many other kids, he was homeschooled, and the only other time he had met another human being exept his groom and such other helpers, was when he tested out of sophmore
Events in life before the cruise: He lived on an old APPLE orchard and rye farm, lots of land, prestigiously large, well, fort, not large enough to be a castle, not small enough to be a house, and it has a 5 meter (16 foot long, 4 inches) stone wall, he had horses, and well, he pretty much lived outside, hunting in the country of scotland with his father, his mother passed away, killed herself when she found put her son was an albino and might not live past year 5, detesting those pesky stereotypes ("Oi! G'me da' Scotch!") he would like to say he sounded more, '
Hmm, well, English? British? whatever.' he went on a cruise earlier, crash landed, and didnt go to shore when he heard a loud noise and people coming out, he just hid in his underground hovel, making it deeper, it didnt matter he'd been there, it doesnt matter that wild girl had been there, he just wanted to die, first his mother killed herself, then, when he was on cruise, his dad F**KING DID IT! when he got news of it, he had severe anxiety, and he tried to hand himself, but all he suceeded in doing was smashing up his vocal cords before someone cut the rope, by a swwet throw he had to say, but still, becoming mute, becoming an orphan, becoming a suicidal maniac, 'The world is unfair! i dont deserve company, if everyone hates me and wants to end their own lives than love me, everyone i've ever known killed themselves! except the grooms, and the test woman. but still, i should just stay in my hovel without eating and just dig so deep i hit stone!'
He was just about to slash his throat when a large predatorial animal, sensing his fear, started to jump at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I'll work on my post straight away

So, am i accepted? please teel me i'm accepted.. ToT i havent been doing much on here for a LONG time!

Sorry for the weird bit in the middle, being autistic he's very observant, but hasn't realised the seriousness of what's happening

So, am i accepted? please teel me i'm accepted.. ToT i havent been doing much on here for a LONG time!
If you change the Cs to some other color than cyan, so I could actually see what's written there, then I might accept you.

So @GYARA , are you going to decide what happens to each character? Like where they land or if they get hurt when the boat crashes.

I like that April is still holding on to May, and that Marcus is floating on a crate of food!

Status
Not open for further replies.