The Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry everyone real life bit me hard but I'm back!

I'm sorry everyone real life bit me hard but I'm back!
Glad to hear that (the fact you're back, not that life bit you hard)
If you're confused as to wth is going on, everyone is up, except your character who is sleeping on a crate with food, near the shore.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ah, the plot thickens. I'm really eager to join the primary cast on this escalating....

... frightening....
... kwest....​

Ah, the plot thickens. I'm really eager to join the primary cast on this escalating....

... frightening....
... kwest....​
You know, I think I said it a couple of times (or not. Like I remeber...) This is not just a survival where you'll gather resources, slay Wild aninals and hide in caves. There is a plot. Darker and deeper than you would expect...

*pokes everyone with a stick*
Guys, are you still alive?

So, we're finally going to venture?

So, we're finally going to venture?
Soon enough. Just have patience. I know the post speed is not light-speed, but the RP is pretty much alive, which can't be said about my two previous ones. So, no hurry, we'll get to the venturing ASAP.

Well, May was going to wonder off eventually. Maybe her and Trenity can explore while the adults are having their conversation.

Well, May was going to wonder off eventually. Maybe her and Trenity can explore while the adults are having their conversation.
Ooh, I'd have a nice idea for that... Might aswell be like it. Though the adults were/are supposed to make sure the kids don't wander off.

What was your idea? I was thinking that May and Trenity could wonder into the forest, end up finding Crow's character, and then we could see how they would react.

What was your idea? I was thinking that May and Trenity could wonder into the forest, end up finding Crow's character, and then we could see how they would react.
Well, I was thinking of introducing some of the wild animals that roam the island.

Ah, okay! We can do that or we can do both, I don't care which one we do. You can decide what they come across since you control the environment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.