The Island (IC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May shrugged, "I don't know. Do you wanna go explorin'? So we can know where we are." She asked. She stood up, dusting the sand off of her knees.

Sasha looks over at the two kids, May and Terenity, and hearing their plans. "Don't go away, we don't know what is this Island and maybe it is dangerous, so Probably, when you really want to go, I will come with you. Otherwise, please stay here." Sasha was sure that they will go, even when they say they will stay, so she already made a decision to follow them when they go away.

May looked over her shoulder at Sasha, scowling the tiniest bit. She had always had a thing for authority. Not that she was a bad kid, but she wasn't didn't exactly have a crystal clean record. But who could blame her? She was only seven. "Don't worry, we can ditch her." Terenity's ear.

(This whole time I have been spelling Terenity as Trenity, :P )

Terenity nervously grinned and began to stand up. He was coated in salt and sand, that rubbed uncomfortably against his skin. His spindly legs were wobbly, and he gently touched the bruise on his head. The boy turned to May and Sasha, and finally to the ocean. Terenity was entranced, the water seemed to spread out for ever and ever. Different shades of blur and green mottled the water, and thin white lines tumbled forward.
"Is that where we came from? I can't see home..." Terenity said quietly to May.

(xD, I never noticed)

"I guess so, I don't know where else we would come from." May shrugged, "April had told me that once we got closer to our vacation, that we wouldn't be able to see where we came from any more." She reasoned, "But this doesn't really look like a vacation to me."

"Yes the vacation ended......since we are on this Island here" Sasha sighs and looks over to the other adults seeing they are still discuss what to do and she shakes her head. "That is much longer then it should be" She looks over to the two kids. "I guess to be here is really boring for you two, isn't it? You want to walk further in and look around. You know what.....let's do this, but we probably should take April with us don't you thing? Oh I guess you would say no." With that she giggled and waited for an answer from both.

(since no one of the adults posted yet it seems like I have to be the one :P)

RafaDark was going to talk with the adults about the stuffs that happened but he was a little bored about having nothing to do and he didn't wanted to talk with anyone in the moment, but Enrique looked so serious that he didn't care. Reaching close to the adults he heard just the part of what an woman was talking what she knew and what the others would be good at, when he was going to reply it, she warned the kids about not leaving, the adults where still discussing when that happened but he was just there, like a stone. Looking around to find something to do instead of hearing 'adult-talk', he saw a girl who was touching the back of her head, looking at the crew around he found that woman again and reaching her, he said "Hey...Um...You know about medicine right? well that girl over there is touching her head..." pointed to April and concluding his talk "Maybe she is injured?"

((Sorry on not updating my char, i totally forgot about this RP...))

May shook her head no, "I don't want April to come! Shes no fun!" May pouted. April simply took her tongue out at her sister, not really wanting to debate with her at the moment.

Sasha giggles "Alright alright, I will be the only one who will come with you." she giggles, looking at may and the boy before she walks to April because the person who told her to look for April. "April? Are you alright? Can I take a look on your head or are you alright?"

"Sure, go ahead." April said with a thankful smile. She sat down in the sand so that Sasha could easily reach her head.

She waits for her to sit down and looks at the head. "Well, just looks like a bump. Are you feeling dizzy? Does something hurt?"

Status
Not open for further replies.