The Island (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasha puts one her life jacket as well. She walked over then to the boy who found them. She took his hand and smiled. "I'm sure your mother told you that you never shall follow foreigns, but you can trust us, we help you." Sasha smiles before saying. "Here May is in your age and see, I was nice to both of them, didn't try to harm anyone. So do you want to follow us now?" Still holding his hand.

Terenity looked deep into both of their eyes before breaking contact to look at the floor. He glanced over to where Mother was and saw she was gone. The boy didn't properly understand the situation, but decided to trust them. There was eight life jackets, which was a good number. His small hand squeezed the adult's hand, and he looked up and made an awkward, slight nod.

April stood up when the boy nodded yes. "Okay, we need to get to the front of the ship like Marcus said." She said, holding tight to May's hand and running after him.

Sasha nods and leads the boy while holding his hand, to the front of the ship, following April and May. She looks at May, tries to find out if she knows what all of this means if she understood in what danger they are at the moment. The boy clearly was too young Sasha thought and when they reach the front, she looked over her shoulder to see if the others follow.

Right before the girls were going to step onto the deck, May stopped in her tracks. "A-April, I don't wanna go out there, it's scary!" She said, her eyes brimming with tears. April was heart broken to see her little sister so scared. "I know, I'm scared too," April said, getting down to her sister's level,"but Marcus says we need to be at the front of the ship." She lifted her sister off the ground, "It will be okay, I promise." She held her sister close and then stepped out into the rain, headed towards the front of the ship.

((That was so emotional *single tear*))

Terenity glanced in panic at the younger girl, who seemed to be his age. She was... Crying? Why was she crying? The boy didnt understand and he stamped his feet in confusion. Should Terenity be crying? Why where they here? Where is Mother!? Terenity was clearly panicking now, trembling with dread. He looked out onto the deck, streaming with flowing water as the two ran out, and tears started coming to his eyes. Terenity collapsed onto the floor with a loud clank and curled into a ball

The tornado was dangerously close to the ship when lightnings started appearing too. The wind started to pick up objects- crates, glasses (often not empty), soon even sunchairs and umbrellas. The end was close - everyone knew that. The tornado finally decided to end this. Planks started to rip from the floor, a few people were lifted and thrown, screaming in despair. Sasha got sucked in first, followed by Terenity, Marcus, RafaDark and finally April and May. Enrique was lucky to be inside, but ten minutes later he was pulled out by the wind too. Last image any of them could see were items and people spinning inside the tornado. And then darkness...
***​
Shortly afterwards they felt something wet, but unlike water solid. They were pretty much alive, with only slight injuries- a few bruises here and there. Everyone landed on the same beach, except Marcus who was drifting on a crate signed "Food". There were a few palm trees around them, a backpack and a swiss army knife, stuck in sand. How convenient. Surprisingly, April was still holding May, not even the storm could separate them. Moments later, someone woke up...​

May woke up in her sister's arms. She was about to go back to sleep, but then she realized she wasn't in her bed at home and the storm wasn't a dream. She sat up awkwardly in her life jacket and looked around, tears in her eyes as she remembered the scary storm. "Mommy! Daddy!" She started to bawl, tears streaming down her face. April would have comforted her, but unfortunately she was still in dream land.

"Best cruise ever..." thought RafaDark as he woke up on the sand of some beach. With a strange buzzing sound and getting up from the ground he sat on the wet sand of the beach and looked to the ocean where the cruise was "Nice view, it would be better if i was not sat in the sand of some unknown beach and without my stuffs...It was truly the best cruise ever...Damn..." Said him with irony on every word and trying to find if he was injured by what recently happened and trying to find his things.

Sasha was the next one who woke up. She holds the back of her head and shakes her head "Urgh.....that......that was close I guess." She looked over to May. And crawled next to them both, making sure that April is still alive and then hold May in her arms. "Ssshhh ssshhh~ It's alright, we are all alive and I'm sure you will see your mommy and daddy again soon." I hold her close if she let me, and rubs over the back of May's head, trying to comfort her as long as April isn't awake yet.

i hear the boat before i feel it, it is seismic, i grab hold of my large flint wrapped in cloth, and by my way, i grab some of my medical pastes and salves., there must be some cuts or bruises, when i get there though, there are none, and i gesture to the one with a small kid at her knees, and i gesture that his voice doesnt work, then i do a come here thing, from a thicket of trees and brush near by home.

Enrique had managed to stay in his room while the boat rocked and tipped but he was carried out by the massive amount of wind that was ever present. He was swept into the ocean alongside a few others and found some floating pieces of the ship after some time surviving through the waves. He was damn afraid, his tears were not visible through the immense amount of rain and sea water that was on him. Later in the storm he felt himself wash up on some sand, he knew what it meant. When he managed to bring his thoughts together he crawled towards the foliage on the edge of the sand and managed to wrap himself around a tree while the storm raged on throughout the night.

Enrique woke up in the morning with his cloths torn and damp, the sun was on the beach. He was in the shade under the tree he used as an anchor last night. He looked around at the people nearby, the teens from earlier. The lady Sasha. He positioned himself so that his back rested against the tree and then brought his knees up to his chest, he felt pain jump up his left leg. He looked down at the ankle and saw it was dislocated. He didnt want to do anything about it himself at the moment but he made an effort to bring it closer then let out a wince.

"But I want them now!" May cried louder. The thought of actually surviving a massive storm like that didn't cross her mind. All she could think about was that she couldn't go home for a long time and that she was stuck with a bunch of people she had just met and a sleeping April. Speaking of April, all of May's crying normal would have woken her up by now. Maybe she hit her head on something, who knows? Obviously April, but she is still asleep. "I wanna go home!"

Within the nearby trees, rustling could be heard. This was not the rustling of the wind, but rustling caused by something among the trees. An entity that was among them.

They were not alone. Someone was among them.

The branches of the tree halted their actions, and the rustling gradually reduced until only silence was heard.

Enrique heard rustling in the brush nearby, he reached into his pocket and smiled as he grasped his pocket knife. He brought it out and opened it then proceeded to stand using the tree as a support. He hobbled off to the beach with everyone else and then held his knife at his side, he looked towards the remaining members of the cruise.

"There's something watching us," Enrique announced looking around as he light put pressure on his dislocated ankle, "Also if anyone could get the fucking time I'd love for my ankle to get popped back into place."

Lazily looking around for his things and checking the beach, he heard someone saying something about...something, he didn't heard almost anything of what that one said because of a strange buzzing sound but it was certainly not a good thing "Maybe it is just your imagination" Said RafaDark lazily.

Terenity moaned in agony, his vision a swirling haze. The boy seized up in momentary panic, and then felt something. The soft touch of wet sand pressed against his bruised skin. A small smile came to his lips, as he steadily grew more confident. Terenity suddenly tugged his upper body up, and all effort disappeared as a sudden yelp and collision sounded from a chunck of wreckage.

"Ow," April moaned as she sat up, rubbing the back of her head. It felt like someone had hit her over the head with a frying pan, which wasn't entirely impossible. She rubbed her eyes and looked around, the memories of last night coming back. "We survived!" She exclaimed, a smile spreading across her face. She turned to her crying sister "Come on May, at least we aren't dead!" She stared tickling the little girl in an attempt to cheer her up. "April, stop!" May whined as she tried to push her sister off. April stopped tickling May and shrugged, at least she wasn't crying any more. May just sat there and pouted.

Not noticing anyone watching us, Sasha smiled at April when she woke up finally. "Aha finally, here I tried it, but I'm not good in it it seems." She said and Hand may over to April, seeing how she got her stop crying. Sasha keeped rubbing the back of her head and looks at April. "Are you alright? Shall I take a look on your head or do you think it will be fine?"

April shrugged, "May's kinda hard to calm down. You just have to distract her, even if it makes her mad at you." She said, taking off her life jacket, and then going to help May who refused her help. "I think I'll be fine, but you can look just in case." May stood up and walked over to Enrique, April's eyes following her as she went. May didn't say anything, she just looked up at him. April's eyes widened a bit when she saw Enrique's ankle. "Maybe we should look at his foot first." She suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.