The Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roland chuckled very slightly at Koras old man joke. "And we go with the old man jokes." He commented, Roland was only 28 years old, but looked older to most people. He leapt towards her, once in front of her, he was able to land three swift hits before he leapt back.
@IceQueen

Grinning Cora looked over at him. "Well I mean only an old man would move so slow." She said, smiling as she let him hit her three times. This time she gripped the rope of her hat and raced diagonally to the right, going to use the wall to aid in trying to scratch him with the long blue claws on her hat.

Roland grinned slightly before he rolled forward, dodging Coras claws, when he stood up again, he loosened his right blade, and threw towards to where Cora will land, but he will purposely miss her by a couple of inches. Under the bald was a regular tanned and muscular arm, with a few scars here and there.
@IceQueen

Cora heard the loosening of fabric, and she saw the blade, adjusting slightly so she sprung off it easily, grinning as she leapt off his blade and pulled it out from the ground. Twirling it around her head, she looked over at him. "Looks like I am one blade up." She taunted, tossing the blade over her shoulder.

Roland shrugged as he held out his free arm now. "Not for long." He said before the blade started to pull against it. "Don't under estimate this old man." He said sarcastically.
@IceQueen

"Then don't underestimate a fox." Cora said, letting the blade pull her towards him as she aimed her feet up to hit him in the gut.
@Robin man

Roland was able to catch Coras foot and kicked up her other foot. While she was in the air for the split second, Roland added pressure to the blade, so she fall down faster and will have difficulty pushing the blade off her arm.
@IceQueen

Cora grunted as he kicked her into the air and she let go of the blade, kicking herself off it before flipping and slamming the reigns towards his head

Roland bent backwards to avoid the attack. He then launched out both of his blades at the trainee, or suppose to be trainee.
@IceQueen

Cora pushed off Roland's chest easily, springing backwards and dodging the blades. Feeling it was the right time to get her magic started, Cora lifted her hand, a orb of blue fire appearing in her palm. Soon they all formed a ring around her, and she flicked her hand forwards, sending them after him.

Roland chuckled when saw the blades pass by Cora, that's what he wanted. He was more then confident to the fire that's flying towards him. "Very good." He said smiling as he turned his back to the fireballs. In his head, he commanded his blade to fly to Coras back. He felt the fire hitting his coat the moment that Cora would feel two tips on her back. "That'll be enough for now." She would notice that his coat didn't burn up at all. Roland turn around as he rubbed his now smooth and hairless arms. "Thanks for the shave though."
@IceQueen

Cora glared at Roland as she felt the tips of his blades pressing into her back, a growl rising from her throat. "Fine, have it your way. Now if you excuse me, I would rather not stay in the presence of someone like you." She added, springing back and off his blades before easily bounding over to the door of the room and slipping out. Small tail flicking irritably, Cora stomped down the hall, heat still burning down her palm as she tried to sooth her anger.
@Robin man

Roland was able to put his blades back onto his arms before he started to follow her. "Cora. You need to learn to control your temper." He told her as he followed her, not thinking that she wanted some alone time.
@IceQueen

Cora turned around sharply, her canines poking out of her lips as she growled at him. "Well better get used to it because I don't like having a partner, and if you wanted me to control my temper, the last things you should do is come talk to me!" She yelled, taking her bare hand and slapping him across the face, before turning around and stomping back towards her room. A small trail of smoke floated from her clenched fists as she tried to control her anger.
@Robin man

A few of the hunters that were walking around gassed when they saw Cora smacking Roland across the face. They never saw such defiance before, especially with normally Roland getting violent and teach the person who was on top. But Roland didn't do that, instead he chuckled as he rubbed his face. "Forotious." He whispered to himself before he started to follow Cora again.
@IceQueen

Cora rolled her eyes and groned, her pupils narrowing as she looked back at him. "Leave me alone." She hissed, tail lashing angrily as she approached the room where she once was before. Going out to the city was a perfect place to loose him, anywhere but here. She needed space, somewhere where he couldn't find her, hopefully that was the city, though with his stupid smug grin, she was guessing that he wasn't going to let her go anywhere.
@Robin man

"Just tell me where you're going. And when you calm down from your little temper tantrum, we'll be going on your first hunt." He told as he stopped at the stairs.
@IceQueen

Glaring back at Roland, Cora huffed. "I am going to a shrine, near the edge of town. Now a little warning for you. Call me Neko ever again and I will chop you into tiny little squares with your own blades." She growled, before heading up the rest of the stairs.
@Robin man

"Let's what happens first." Was all Roland said before he bobbed his head to the stairs. "Now get going. I'll be here." He added before he walked back towards the church.

Cora rolled her eyes. "Don't have to tell me twice." She grumbled, her hat dissolving again as she walked up towards the surface, soft brown locks covering her head as she exited into the sun. It was a blissful walk through the streets before heading up to the rooftops, skipping along as fast as she could. Feeling the wind through her sandy hair was relaxing after such an aggravating fight. Soon enough, she was closer to the edges of the city, where tall buildings dissolved into quaint little houses with trees and green lawn. Landing on a particularly forestry part of the street, she walked straight in, feeling the relaxing sensation of being back home. She walked up the large steps and passed over the gate, letting her natural form come back, her long ears flicking in the wind, and her long tail hanging around her calf. Going over to the pond, Cora sat down and closed her eyes.
@Robin man

Status
Not open for further replies.