The Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roland watched the whole ordeal, he nodded to himself as he watched. He looked over to the Succubuses men for a second, seeing all them running to Cora, with swords, axes, and bottles in hand. He got off his stool, then threw it to the man up front, forcing him to fall, which made a few men behind him fall as well.
@IceQueen

Cora smiled and she grasped the hair around one of the rings of her hat for safe keeping. Grinning, Cora kicked a man in the chest, hard, her metal foot crushing against his ribs before smacking the next one with the ring.
@Robin man

The men soon fell to Cora, all of them unconcious. Roland smiled as he stood up as he said. "Now with that up of the way. Let's get to a real dangerous monster." He told her as he walked out, luckily the other pleasurers didn't want to get in the way of them.
@IceQueen

Cora sighed and she walked out with Roland, the head burning to a crisp as soon as they walked outside, thanks to a lick of blue fire. "Damn succubus. Got her hands all over me." She grumbled, brushing off her arms and rolling her shoulders uneasily.
@Robin man

"Oh she barely touched you." Roland joked as he pulled out a silver flask. "Want some holy water? I know you're not possessed, but it helps me whenever a demon made physical contact." He offered with a shrug. It does help Roland a little, it probably doesn't really don't do much, but it might be the mentality part of it that makes him think that it helps.
@IceQueen

Cora grumbled and she took the water, taking a sip. "Tasty." She grumbled, handing it back to him. "Now what exactly are we going to do now, because I'm bored." She complained, shaking her arms.
@Robin man

Roland shook his head as he took his flask back. "That's not what you do with that. You splash it on yourself, kinda like perfume or cologne." He said as he started making his way to the other side of the city, towards the bad side of town. "There's been a mysterious series of murders in the slums, and the captain of the guard wants us to investigate it."
@IceQueen

Cora glared at Roland and rolled her eyes. "Not like it does anything anyway, and I was thirsty." She grumbled, ears flicking irritably. As the town changed into the slums, Cora kept light on her feet, her tail held high so it didn't touch anything. "Figures they would kill the people of lower class. Because that makes a ton of sense." She added, rolling her eyes and gripping her hat as they walked.
@Robin man

Roland shrugged. "Alright, whatever works with you. Its safer to kill the low class citizens then anyone high middle or upper. And everyone has to start somewhere." He said as the walked to the house in question, noting Coras sarcasm, not like she says anything without at least the slightest hint of sarcasm.

Inside of the first room was where the murder took place, or should we say murders. Six people were thrown all over the one room. All of the bodies had either three large claw marks, or simply dissembowled. All of the victims were all twenty years old or older. Roland looked at the bodies for a second before he said. "Were creature, don't know which one though."
@IceQueen

Cora didn't respond to Roland, simply walking behind him. When they were a few blocks away from the crime, Cora gagged and blocked her nose, frowning at the sharp tang of iron that floated lazily through the air. "I have a feeling it wasn't just a one at a time kind of thing." She said, walking with him into the crime scene.

Still plugging her nose, Cora looked around, nodding slowly. "No duh genius. I can smell his scent mixed in somewhere with the blood. My guess would be a beast with three claws on each hand, which rules out werewolves because they have five. Maybe a form of bird or possibly three clawed reptile." Cora stated, looking around her. Finally un pinching her nose, she inhaled deeply. "It's hard to distinguish but maybe I can see if there is any blood different than the stuff from the bodies." She offered.
@Robin man

Roland looked back at her as he gave a shrug. "I've seen some werewolves with with three or four fingers, and it could easily just use three fingers and not you can put that nose of yours for something helpful. Also seen other were creatures. And if you can use that nose of yours for something good, then go for it." He said as he started to look over the room, trying to pick up some clues on where the were creature ran off.
@IceQueen

Cora sighed and she looked at him and then back at the mess. Inhaling, she walked around, putting her nose dangerously close to their bodies. Grimacing, she picked up a tuff of fur that was resting on one of the bodies and sniffed. "Werewolf." She grumbled, glaring back at him. "It's a three clawed werewolf." She grumbled, walking back to him.
@Robin man

Roland nodded as he looked back at her. "Alright. Can you track him? Or is your nose not that good at tracking?" He asked her as he started to look around the room some more. The only thing that could lead them to where the creature was one single bloody foot print that lead to a back door. "Go check out the area by that door." He instructed to Cora.
@IceQueen

Cora sighed and she nodded. Walking over to the footprint, she smeared it slightly, the blood coating two of her fingers. Lifting it to her nose, she grumbled. "I think I've got his scent." She grumbled, and lifted her nose to the air. It didn't take long before she had captured the scent. "He's headed north."

Roland nodded as he walked out to the back of the house. "Alright, let's get going then." He said before he jumped up to a few ledges to the rooftops of the buildings. "And keep up!" He yelled before he started running north, expecting Cora to keep up to him.
@IceQueen

Cora sighed and leapt up to the rooftops, following along side Roland. "Who said I couldn't keep up!" She yelled back at him, jumping a few buildings ahead even with her heavy hat on her head. Her hands kept clasped around the rope, her nose to the air as she tracked the monster.
@Robin man

Roland smiled slightly as he started to speed pass her. If she hasn't noticed, Roland started to run a nearly theory miles per hour, nearly twice as fast an average human. How can he run so fast? That, Cora would have to find out later in her training. Soon, Roland leapt across a gap that went from one side of a street, to the other, which was about twelve feet. He looked back to see where Cora was.
@IceQueen

Cora grinned as she saw Roland passing her, her grind melting back into a stoic glance as she leapt from rooftop to rooftop. Seeing him cross the gap ahead, she vaulted forward and over the gap, her feet springing off the line easily as she soared to the other side, continuing her run across the rooftops.
@Robin man

Once Cora ran passed Roland, he started to run again at full speed. This was enjoyable actually, he noticed Coras cheerful expression, for once she today she wasn't a sour mood of some kind, and he was happy to see her enjoying her new duty, at least a little.
@IceQueen

Seeing Roland take up her speed challenge, she smirked and closed the distance between the two runners, taking off her hat and letting her brown ears show. At the next gap, she grasped the top and swung out at him, putting it back on her head as she landed on the other side.
@Robin man

Status
Not open for further replies.