The Holy Grail War(Angel of Castiel and shinakawolf)

• Thread starter Angel of Castiel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abbey leaned on her servant when he placed her arm around his shoulder. She winced when he had placed the ice pack on her head. A small whimper leaving her lips, the coldness of the ice causing a little bit of pain too.
"It's... Okay."
The ebony haired girl breathed out and wrapped both of her arms around him like a teddy bear.
"If you weren't... You.. I would.. Of summoned someone else.."
With that, she had him bring her back to the couch where she sat down. Holding the ice pack on her head, her eyes looked around the room until they rested on the tv.
"Why don't we watch that movie?"
Abbey suggests with a small smile, trying to uplift Archer's spirits. Tapping her pointer finger on her lower lip while she thought.
"You can pick. Anyone you want."
She offered while gesturing to the large stack of movies. Most of them horror. Even though they freaked her out, gave her nightmares, and made her extremely uncomfortable. She still watched them.​

I would look at the movies to choose from and i was a poled by the sight of the movies. "Why would anyone say this is an enjoyment to watch? These would scare even the bravest of soldiers in my time." I said holding a movie called "Another Bloody Monday." "I do not know how a woman like you would be braver than me to watch a movie? like this." I said not fully knowing what a movie was but all I did was just accept that fact and go on. "so how would one put one of these Movies on this contraption." I said pointing to the TV system. I stood up and walked towards it examining it while i clicked a button and, it opened the DVD player and i slightly jumped back. "What did i DO!! is it upset?" i asked Abby.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"A friend brought that."
Abbey replies as she leaned more into the couch. Watching Archer as he looked over and analyzed the TV before getting the DVD player to open.
"You just opened the DVD player, or the contraption. You place the disk on the tray that just popped out."
With that she smiled and repositioned the ice pack on her head.
"I never said that I didn't get scared by them. I just don't let it ruin the movie for me."
The ebony haired girl brought her legs up to her chest while she continued to watch her servant play with the electronics. It was a funny sight considering that she had grew with these things and Robin had to figure them out. Clumsily, since these things were very foreign to him. His reaction was just like an elderly persons. Granted that his time had long since past many years ago. Still it was kind of cute how he reacted to the modern technology.​

I looked at her and laughed a bit. I placed the round thin disc onto the tray then it closed and I backed up. "so we feed this thing the D..VD's and we watch the Movie?" I asked her still wondering and amazed at all the new things. I then walked over to her and I lightly stepped on the TV remote and it did not break but I did turn on the TV. I turned around and I leaped behind the couch freaked out. "There is an man stuck in the TV!!!" I said. I quickly pulled back an arrow ready to fire at the tv. "I will save this man." I said looking atthe screen.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Abbey was surprisingly quick as she lowered Archer's hand.
"Archer no! It's just an image. Like a painting, only on the TV screen and it moves."
She explained while gently taking the bow and arrow from her servant and placing it on the farthest side of the couch. The movie went to it's menu screen where the ebony haired girl pressed play before grabbing the blanket on the couch and placing it over her and Archer. Since it wasn't the largest of blankets, she had to scoot closer to him where her side was touching his.
As uncomfortable as it was, she didn't seem to mind so much. Maybe because she wouldn't be alone when she watched the movie this time. As her eyes stayed on the screen, she could feel herself grow more comfortable. Save for when something spooked her and she covered her eyes with her hands rather than go closer to Archer for comfort.​

I looked at her and i let out a sigh of embarrassment as I made a complete fool of myself. I sat down nest to my master Abby, but it wasn't strange at all it as rather nice. Being under the blanket with her right next to me. When I Saw her get stared for the first time, I place my arm around her and pulled her even closer. "Remember I am here to protect you." I whispered with in her ear.Wanting to give her comfort and to ease her mind knowing I was there to make sure no one attack her or scarred her. I was personally astonished by how people of this time would enjoy watching this. I was horrifying to watch but I had to keep a stern face for my master Abby. I could be starred I had to be strong to protect her. It seemed for one scene all of my courage went away. I quickly pulled Abby as close as I could our cheeks touching. I realized what i did and i back away. "I....m sorry about that....." I stuttered my face going bright red.

Abbey felt her face flush from how Archer pulled her closer to him, whispering in her ear. After that, he kept his arm around her. Not that she made any moves to make him move it. Only her faced burned. As the movie began to get more gruesome, her servant pulled her close enough that their cheeks touched. Her face growing even brighter as his followed suit. Then he was on the other side of the couch. Putting as much distance between them as possible as he stuttered an apology.
Looking away, she cuddle into the blanket more.
"It's okay.."
She squeaked out before taking deep breaths to calm the color on her face. It took a while, but her face soon calmed back to it's normal pale. Yet her ebony locks was still disheveled. Almost as if to show that she was still flustered.​

I looked at her and I chuckled a bit. I didn't know what to do but, I knew I had to do something. "Hey, Abby? are you mad at me? your face is rather red so that's why im asking." I asked her. not knowing if she was upset, scared or what. "Master Abby for the next movie we watch lets pick one that's a bit more pleasant." I told her as I stood up from the couch and I grabbed another DVD this time it was a DVD that people would consider a 'Chick Flick'. I saw that the DVD was still there I pulled it out put it back into its case. "See this contraption doesn't like to eat demonic movies" I said acting like I actually understood everything now. I put it with in the playing device and let it eat the DVD once again. "I'm surprised the little contraption will eat another one."

"I'm fine.."
Abbey trailed off, glad her voice hadn't wavered. She was embarrassed. Though it was nice to know that Archer didn't realize that. As he held up a chick flick movie, she felt a smile grow on her face. He wasn't going to like it. No boys enjoyed watching Chick Flicks. Not wanting to ruin his good mood, she kept quiet.
"See this contraption doesn't like to eat demonic movies."
It was cute to see that Archer was still very unaware of the new technologies her world had today. The ebony haired girl even fought back a laugh for his sake. Well, his pride anyway. Boys always got mad when their pride was injured. Usually when it came in the form of small reactions from a girl. Or, at least that was what she noticed at school anyway.
"That's good observation skills Archer."
She meant it sincerely, but when she started to snicker. Abbey just couldn't help it. The girl just started laughing at how cute Archer was being. Regardless of whether it would be taken the wrong way. She was still laughing merrily despite how it caused her stomach to ache from the sudden movement.​

I looked at her and as she seemed to give me a compliment i knew she was pulling the wool over my eyes. "You know it is rude to give compliments but say it...... in a..... um.... Sarcasic tone of voice." I said thinking I had the correct word but I probably ended up making an even bigger fool of myself. I sat down and grabbed the remote that she once used to start the clips of moving people. "Now I hold the magical bar of plastic." He said not know what it was or how to use it. "So how would someone start the 'Movie?' " he said air quoting the word movie. He saw some local school kids doing it and he though it was a normal thing for this day an age.

He then sat next to Abby, there hips touching. "Here." He commanded as he pulled her closer, her head falling onto my chest. "This is what your time calls cuddling. I heard its needed to strengthen a bond between boyfriends and girlfriends." He said thinking boy and girl friends meant a guy and girl being friends.

((Sorry I haven't been on. My grandpa had an accident and I've been busy with that.))
Abbey could only smile at Archer. She didn't mean it sarcastically, but it was just too... Innocent of him to act like that. He seemed to be around her age, maybe older. It was still hard to believe that he was from a different time, but she still shouldn't be laughing at him for not knowing. "You press the arrow going to the right. The big one. See." The ebony haired girl explained while showing him the button on the remote that would play the movie.
After which he sat extremely close to her, and pulled her even closer. Enough for her to be practically draped over him. It was so embarrassing. To her that is. Which it showed with how her face turned a crimson red.
His words only causing more harm than comfort. For which they shocked the poor girl so much that she pushed herself as far away from him as she could. As fast as she could. They weren't boyfriend and girlfriend. Where had he even learned that word?! In his time wouldn't there be courting first?
"Do you even know what that means Archer?"
Abbey asked, even if she was dense about these things. That was a very upfront statement. Despite being innocent in nature.​

(it's ok im sorry about it also im sorry for taking so long to reply)
I would look at her and smile as she explained to me how to actually play this "Movie." I pressed down lightly on the play button with my thumb. The movie started to run by going into a black screen and then showing a huge sight of a city. "What is that?" I asked with excitement coming from my voice not ever seeing the city. When I saw master jump away from me, I felt rather saddened. "Isn't boyfriend and girlfriend, just two people of the opposite sex being friends." I said. I then moved away turning his head and sighed. "I thought this was fun but it seems you have been offended you." I said that turning around his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.