The Holy Grail War(Angel of Castiel and shinakawolf)

• Thread starter Angel of Castiel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first command seal was gone, and it burned. It didn't help that she was extremely lethargic now. Despite using the seal and it being the main power source of that attack, the amount of power she used to locate and strength the seal being used was still a lot more than what she had at this time. Abbey's back slid off the tree and she fell onto the ground with a soft thud.
She could hear the footsteps of her servant running toward her and the far away screams that he had caused with what she had done. Everything after that was fuzzy. Archer, she assumed it was him, had gotten to her fallen form and covered her ears. If he said anything, she didn't understand what he said or even comprehend what was being said.
All she did besides blink tiredly was let herself lay against his chest, her back still tingling where it was pressed to him.
"Archer?... Is that what I... Call you?"
Abbey asked meekly as a small smile grew on her lips as she stared up at him. A thought processing through her disoriented mind.
"I.. Know my way... Home from here."
It got harder for her to stay awake, her body demanding rest. Specially when she felt comfortable where she was. Maybe she was that wiped out, or it could be that she felt more comfortable with her Servant now.
"Two roads down. A right. White two story house with a sill of flowers. Roses. Red roses."
Despite it sounding like gibberish, she had told him where to go and a little about her house.​

• Love
Reactions: shinakawolf
I looked down at my master making sure she was ok. When she asked me my name i smiled, "My name is Robin, Robin hood, But call me archer when we are not alone, because if another servant or master ever retains the true name of me they can use it against us. Like caster she was the great mermaid Ariel, your tales might make her seem good but she was truly evil she would pull in warriors and sea captains to there death with her songs of lust. Thats why i was being controlled and not you." I told her looking at her as she then explained to house to me. "Got it, lets go home now shall we?"

I asked picking her up lightly giving her a piggy back ride to make her back less stressed, and make her more comfortable. It took about 10 minutes before they arrived at the home. "you have one beautiful house mater."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Abbey whimpered when Archer had moved her onto his back, the movement causing her command seals to flare up in pain. Her arms were limply hanging from his shoulders as she rested her head on his back while he walked to her house. Robin. His name was Robin. A goofy smile grew on her lips as her thought was spoken out loud.
"I'd imagined... More green...For Robin.."
She gave a quiet laugh as she thought about it. All of the tales that she had heard about the infamous thief was about a man in green. Kind of like Link in Legend of Zelda. He wore green and that he was a womanizer. Seems that not all stories were true. He proved both of those wrong. The lingering thought keeping her awake until they had made it to her house. Her tired eyes staring at it numbly before burying her face in his shoulder with a happy sigh.
"It's your home too... Archer.. Sorry... It's not a forest.. Hide out."
She mumbles into his cloak before she dropped her keys into his hand. He didn't need to break into a place that welcomed him. Though, it also seemed empty from the outside, for the girl normally inside studying was on his back, slowly losing consciousness.
"Good...Night."
With that, she went limp. Her eyes closing as she went to sleep while he carried her on his back. Not that he could see as of this moment, she looked peaceful and happy. So much so that the blood on her collar and the healing cut on her cheek seemed out of place.​

• Love
I was confused by her remark towards me, when she said green, it confused me even more and that thought just kept going on and on though my head. "Hey what do you mean by....." Before i would finish my sentence he could tell she was asleep I had been given the keys thankfully.

I walked inside the house and locked the door behind me. I layed Abby down onto the couch, and covered her up with a near by blanket. "We have another day ahead of us master." I said as i sat down on the chair near her not going to sleep because servants did not need to sleep unless the master did not give them the required mana.

• Love
Abbey, though unconscious, felt Archer placing her on the couch and had gripped onto his cloak to keep him close by. But the fabric slipped through her fingers before she could tighten her hold. For a moment, cold air in the room was chilling her skin until the blanket was laid over her. It was a thin blanket, but it did it's job in keeping out the cold. Curling up underneath the fabric, she cuddled into the pillow her head rested on.
"Ow.."
She mumbled as she frowned for the pillow had pressed on the healing part of her cheek.
Abbey groaned unhappily as the light cascaded in through the window and onto her eyelids. Even with her eyes closed, she could still see it was daytime. Most likely noon to. NOON!
Within the next for seconds, three things happened.
The ebony haired girl shot up from her sleeping position, fell off the couch, and landed on the floor with the blankets wrapped securely around her like a cocoon. Her face being pressed into the carpet floor as she tried to get out of the blankets that trapped her. Not questioning why she was sleeping in the living room.
"Stupid blankets. Stupid alarm clock."
She mumbles annoyed while managing to get her arm free and started unwrapping herself.
"Ow!"
Unfortunately the arm she freed was the one that had gotten hurt the day before. Not that she would realize right now, since she was in a panic to get ready and get to school. Despite being really late.​

• Love
I was standing up looking at her as she rushed to get dressed. "Hey be more careful, ok? we don't want your wound to open back up." I told her sternly, I then made sure I wasn't in the same room with her so I wouldn't come off as a Lurker or a Perv. There was a lot of interesting things that i had never seen before. When i walked into the kitchen I was mesmerized by the large silver crate with two doors. I opened one and i saw food, the inside was cold and it was just fascinating to me. "Hey Abby what is this?" I yelled out asking her.

When she was finally done getting ready i smiled and looked at her uniform. "Interesting." I said as my cloak changed its form to match the male students uniform. "Much better right?" I said holding out my arms.

"Interesting fact my cloths did not change just this is an illusion. This is why i wear the black and purple and not the green." I told her chuckling a bit to myself as he would up to her and patted her head.

• Love
Abbey calmed down as she folded the blanket and placed it onto the couch. Since she was late, why rush to get there?
"Hey, be more careful ok? We don't want your wound to open back up."
Archer chimed in, thus making her turn to look at him as she had paused while unbuttoning her shirt. For a few minutes, she stared at him with a blank face before it turned a bright red and she began to fling pillows from the couch at him as she made her get away toward the stairs.
"PERVERT!"
The word was blurted out as she slammed her door behind her, leaving her in her room. It was an empty room despite having furniture. There were no pictures of her, or her family around the house. Books, however, were in an abundance. Within her room she had a bed, a nightstand, a bookshelf, a desk, two chairs, and a tv. All of which was well cleaned. Not a speck of dust anywhere in the whole house. She got out of her uniform and took her spare one out of her closet.
Yet, she left the beige jacket off, leaving her in her short sleeved button up shirt of the summer uniform. Her jacket in hand, she went back downstairs to grab the bandages in the kitchen. Thus she got to see Archer open and close her fridge doors repeatedly in amazement.
"That's a fridge."
She mumbles while taking a roll of bandages out and moving over to the sink. Abbey gently washed the dried blood off her skin, before redressing her arm with ease. Apparently this was not the first time she had to do this. While putting the first aid kit up, she could see Archer's cloak changing from the corner of her eyes.
"That's so cool-"
Abbey had began happily, until the male had patted her on the head.
"Hey!"

• Love
I looked at her as i ducked from the pillow. "Hey I am not a pervert I tried not to look." He said looking at her run up the stairs. He looked around some more in his new uniform. "So how does this, work? am i supposed to just show up and they take me in or something?" I asked her smirking.

I then walked out of the house holding the door for Abby. "Shall we master?" I asked tilting my head. I then watched her walk out the door and we both walked towards the school.

Seeing the school building was amazing he was pretty surprised at how big it was. He walked inside the gates and it seemed every girl were goggling at him and awing at him. Needless to saw he was pretty happy at how they just all loved him.

• Love
"I have to get you registered."
Abbey answered simply as she continued walking past the gates of her school. Ignoring the stares the looks gave Archer, and the grin on his face caused by their ogling. Though she did feel a little bit of irritation sit in. He could be less smug about it.
"Humility is a virtue you know."
She states while grabbing his wrist and leading him toward the school door, where one of her fans had opened the door for her with a warm smile.
"Glad to see you are alright Abbey_san~"
He chimed cheerfully though, as soon as she had passed, he glared at Archer with a face full of hatred. His eyes giving the message to not try anything.
Despite the waves of hate being placed onto the boy whose wrist she gripped gently in her hand, she remained oblivious to it. Almost comically so.
Turning the corner, she opened the door to the office where she sheepishly smiled at the front desk lady.
Now began the days paperwork of which she had to fill out. All the while a group of students forming outside the door as they watched her enroll Archer as a foreign exchange student from England. Leaving his name blank on the papers for him to sign.

• Love
I looked at the paper and I didn't know what to write so I then smiled. I then looked down and signed my name as Robin mustang. "I am Abby's third cousin once removed." I said smiling patting Abby's head. "even though she doesn't remember her English heritage i am here to take care of her." With that I walked out of the room and was then flocked by girls. "LADIES LADIES!!" I yelled out moving my arms down.

"Please stop goggling over me, im here for Abby no one else." The all looked at her with anger but walked away because i was still around to see it. I then turned to her and leaned forward, "Im sorry if i caused a mess for you." I whispered to her standing next to her now.

• Love
Abbey felt her lips purse into a pout upon feeling Archer pat her head again. It reminded her of how short she wa compared to him. Compared to everyone. Her pout turned into a wince as Archer had addressed them and they glared hatefully at her. When he had came back over to her, she pointed a finger at him with a pout.
"You should really think before you act Robin."
Sighing, she let her hand fall to her side as she shuffled onward. Since she had missed the majority of the day, she had to get the work she missed. That way she could get caught up. The more she thought about it, the more trivial it seemed. Here she was, worrying about homework when she was amidst a war with other people. But it was daytime, and she was in a school... They wouldn't try to attack her now. Would they?
"AH!"
Abbey yelped when she felt a hand touch her shoulder. It caused her to jump back and unfortunately, due to her lack of grace, she lost her balance and was falling backwards... A brief glance behind her showed that she was falling in the direction of stairs.
"Abbey!"
Her friend, whom had been the one to scare her, cried out as she stuck her hand out to grab the ebony haired girls. But alas, her fingertips only grazed against each others. Blue eyes shut tightly as she braced herself for the fall ahead of her. It never came. Though, she could now feel the weight of someone's arms around her.. Somehow, she knew that it wasn't Archer. The arms were less toned than said blond servant.
"Are you okay Miss Mustang?"
A suave voice pondered in her ear, warm breath tickling her cheek as she opened her eyes and turning her head again to see her savior. The boy who had caught her was a pale boy her age. His eyes a cool mixture of gray and blue that contrasted with his dark brown hair that barely reached his shoulders. Abbey could feel her cheeks flush a bright pink as she began to fumble with her words.
"Y-Ye-Yeah.. "
The male balanced her with a small smile on his face, then his hands were back at his sides.
"Well I have to go, try not to fall down the stairs. It would be a shame if you were hurt by them."
Then he walking away, with a pair of curious eyes watching him leave.
((New guy is master. Since I thought I should control one now. Beware, this one is crafty though.))​

• Love
(seems fair since i just had to control the last what, 5 characters. lol and this master we making his assassins master? or someone new?)

• Love
((You ran with them before I could take over one. Anyway, yes. He is the Master for Assassin. Since he is cunning. He will strike when least expected.))

• Love
I would somewhat be upset and furious at the new fellow once he left i went to Abby's side. "Are you ok? Also please dont go near that person again." I asked and then demanded I knew it was out of place to demand something from my master but it needed to be done.

A loud bell rang and it caused a huge annoyance in my ears. "What is the God forsaken sound?" I yelled out in English no one understanding me except for Abby. "Oh im so sorry when I get irritated I sometimes scream in English." I explained.

He could hear some snickering form people thinking he was stupid or something but I ignored them. Once again a loud voice came over the speaker system.

"We are currently looking for archery team members try outs are in 30 minutes better hurry!"

"Hey Abby do you mind if i be a show of and show them that im your servant for a reason?" I asked grabbing her and following the signs leading to the archery club's practice area.

When we arrived we also saw that man that helped Abby before. I made sure to stay in front of Abby showing him that he would have to come through me to get any closer.

• Love
Abbey looked horribly confused by Archer's reaction. He looked angry at her, and concerned. Her brows furrowed while she nodded to his question of if she was alright.
"I can't avoid him. He's in my class."
The girl mumbled awkwardly as she looked at the ground feeling a little downtrodden. Not knowing that he wasn't upset with her, but with the guy from before. Then the bell rang and he began to have a little fit. Laughing into her hand, she felt a smile grow on her lips at Archer's reaction to the bell.
"It's just a bell to signal the end of a class."
She explained as she tried to stifle her giggles, but to no avail. It was nice to see the great Robin Hood freak out over a simple bell. Then again, they did not have that in his time. So he handled it surprisingly well for how big the time gap was between her time and his.
The announcement made her grow quiet before Archer grabbed her hand and made her run with him to the Archery field.
"Shouldn't we try to keep that a secrete?"
Abbey asked as she ran behind him, but then he had stopped so suddenly, she had rammed into his back with a groan. The groan causing the guy from before to turn and look at them. On the outside, he greeted them with a warm smile and a wave, but deep down. He was smirking like a mad men. Maybe his paln would be easier than he thought.
"It's nice to see you again. Are both of you trying out, or just him?"
He asked kindly as his eyes rested on Abbey's face as she rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.
"Same to you Shang.. And just him.. I guess."

I looked at him, 'So his name is Shang' I thought to myself.I then walked inside pulling abby behind me. they were almost done with the first round and they had two spots left. I quickly grinned as i wrote my name down and then someone else did as well. I turned and looked at the man.

"Who are you?" I asked he looked at me and smirked. "The name is Jack, and im here to rip through these wanna be archers." He said giving a slight nod towards hang direction.

This made me even more uneasy. I quickly grabbed a Japanese long bow it was rather different but a bow was a bow to me. I looked at jack as he took his first shot and got a bulls eye.

I smirked cockingly as i then fired my shot and split his arrow perfectly down the middle just like in the stories of myself. "Well Well we have a modern robin hood." The announcer yelled out as a small crowd of archery female members swarmed around me causing me to be separated from Abby.

Jack walked next to Shang and patted his shoulder as he left the room not upset but it seemed he was rather excited.

• Love
((He wouldn't happen to be Jack the Ripper no?))
Abbey let herself be pulled by Archer, seeing that she was one of the shortest people there, if she fought with him. Well she would be swallowed up into the crowd and probably never to be seen again. Jack struck her as odd, in a dangerous way. Something about him was different about him. So when Archer was close to him, she had wanted to get him as far away.
Especially when he had a bow. Her heart pounded in her chest as she carefully watched Jack get a bullseye. Knowing he now had no more arrows did little to ease her worries. Next thing she knew, every girl was swooning and had pushed her back to get closer to the guy they knew as Robin. Now they had yet to push her enough to fall back, save for the last one, but one guy had gently placed a steady hand on her small of her back.
"We should stop meeting like this."
The girl felt her face flush as she saw that her savior was yet again, Shang. He wore a kind smile as he gestured toward the crowd of girls that completely blocked Archer from view.
"He seems to have his hands full. Would you like to help me get the refreshments for the tournament from the cafeteria?"
Shang asked before Abbey glanced to the ground, Archer had told her to stay away from him.. But he needed help. Before her thoughts could go any further, a few of her friends had showed up.
"They can help too."
Abbey replies, not seeing Shang's smile lose some of the good feelings it normally showed at the turn of events. He agreed anyway, and had lead the girls to the cafeteria and gave them each two boxes of snacks that would be sold, but Abbey was only given one. Shang on the other hand took the last three and was walking back with them.
Though Abbey was next to him and her friends a few feet a head.
"Why are you carrying one of my two?"
The ebony haired girl asked as they made their way back to the Archery Field.
"You've been nursing your right arm. As head of the Archery Club, I notice these things."

I looked around and saw that Abby was missing with in the building. I quickly would run out the door, turning around in circles looking Abby. Quickly after that I could sense Abby's mana. I Would quickly dash to Abby, twisting Shang's arm back behind his back.
"You know I saw Master Abby hide that mark perfectly now if you know she was hurt that is your mistake then Shang." I yelled out

Right then Jack came up and pushed me out of the way to protect his master. "You know your a real pain in ass." Jack said smirking while putting his top hat on his head and holding his knife firmly in his hand.

I looked at them both and i put my arm in front of Abby. "I would suggest that you dont make such a big seen since i wouldnt want to cause a huge scene with in my masters school."

• Love
To back up Archer's words, Abbey's friends had turned to look at them. Soon more people had came out to see what had caused the commotion. The sight before them was an odd one, for they could only see Jack's top hat and not the knife. Something about Shang's control over his power allowed him to do that.
Despite the throbs of pain that coursed his arm, the boy merely smiled. Only this smile was not kind, it was a mischievous one. Filled with ill will.
"Jack, just because you lost your place on the team doesn't mean that you can attack Robin."
Shang said calmly, though it was clear that now was not the time to fight. And as he stressed Archer's name, his cool steel eyes narrowed on Abbey. Who had dropped the box of food on the ground when Archer had pulled her away and was now holding onto his arm.
"Robin, stop."
Abbey ordered before continuing in a whisper, her blue eyes resting on her classmates who watched.
"He'll hurt them too if you keep provoking him."
With that she frowned annoyedly and bowed to Shang.
"I'm sorry for the food. I'll send the compensation to the front desk."
The dark haired girl rose up before grabbing Archer by the ear and leading him away, like she was going to punish him for fighting.
"You promised you wouldn't get in a fight Robin. How are you supposed to stay if you get in trouble?"
Abbey's voice could be heard scolding him as they walked past the school gates.
"Jack. Hold your temper, I'm sure you'll have another time to prove who's better later."
With that, Shang began to clean up the mess.
Back with Abbey and Archer, she had let go of his ear after the school gates had blocked them from view. Sighing, she looked at him with an apologetic look.
That was the only way she could think of getting him out of there without causing more of a scene than needed.​

While I was being pulled by the ear of Abby i kept a stern look at both shang and jack. I did not like them at all. "Im sorry I wasnt thinking, was just upset that you would let a guy like that Woo you over." I yelled out then i looked down and nodded. "I should have just stick to the shadows." I said as I then turned and looked at the school. I could see a girl figure talking to what seemed to be "Beserker!" I yelled out.

The archer and berserker servants no matter what era they were in they would always no each others identities and always cause a unavailing anger towards one another. This caused me my cloak to start to change back into the black and purple lined cloak. with my bow and quiver in back.

This reactions of magical energies caused the girlish figure to turn and spot me and abby. She then raised a hand and a huge forceful but slight force came around us including Jack and shang. "A protective barrier! Oh no!" I yelled out looking around seeing the normal students turning into a stone.

(No the beserker servant is not medusa or is she related to her. just wanted that instead of a huge diseased area like in FSN)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.