The Holy Grail War(Angel of Castiel and shinakawolf)

• Thread starter Angel of Castiel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abbey's face flushed upon Archer's announcement of how she got 'woo'ed by Shang. Thus, it was not surprising that she was glaring up at him.
"Uncalled for Archer. Uncalled for."
She said upset, that was before he yelled Berserker. Then everything went to hell. From what she could see, her friends and classmates. Everyone was being turned to stone. Which may have been a good thing considering Archer decided it was time to go back to his cloak of black and purple. His bow and quiver also appearing on his back.
"NO!"
Abbey yelled as her hand covered her mouth as more people of whom she had spent most of her day had turned to stone. She was powerless to stop what was happening or reverse it. The girl was angry, hurt, and saddened by everything that crashed down on her within those few seconds. Thanks to the war, everyone was stonified.
Even though it was not her Servants fault, and she knew this, but the grief needed an outlet. Which unfortunately was Archer. He had yelled out to the Berserker servant. Then all of this happened, even though it probably would have happened even if he had not pointed them out. Still, the dark haired girl's fists pounded onto Archer's back. Even if they held very little strength behind them, it was still a big deal that she was hitting him in the first place.
"Why! Why did you have to get their attention!"
The extremely upset Abbey got the attention of both Shang and Jack, both of whom already knew that the girl was one of the most nonviolent people they knew. To say this shocked Shang was an understatement.​

• Love
Reactions: shinakawolf
I was very saddened by the aspect that this caused so much grief for Abby. I turned to her and grabbed her arms so she would stop hitting me. I looked at her and held her. "I am very sorry, but everything will come back. just we have to cancel the spell before it becomes permanent." I told her trying to calm her down.

I then turned to look at jack and shang. "Hey you Shang I'll swallow my bride if you would please help Abby in canceling this spell and Jack............ Let's take care of the servant and master." I told them explaining my plan to them all. I Looked up at the room, and still saw the master and servant standing there like they were toying with us.

Jack looked at Shang and then to me, "I do not care either way because killing women is more of my.......... strong suit." He said looking at Shang for his approval of this notion made by me.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
((Do you want me to play the Berserker and her Master?))

Abbey stared at the ground when Archer had grabbed her arms to keep her from hitting him. Yet, when she felt him draw her into a hug she felt a little bit of her anguish leave. So she had to cancel the spell with Shang.
Speaking of whom, Shang had taken hold of her hand before looking to his servant Jack.
"Do it, but be sure to keep them both occupied. Since Abbey's inexperienced with spells, this might take longer than usual."
With that he gestured for them to find a safer place to try and counteract the spell.
Before Abbey went with Shang, she looked up at Archer with a frown.
"Don't die."
With that, Shang lead her toward the wall that would protect them from the debris that was surely going to be flying. As soon as the put them out of view, Shang pulled out a crystal from beneath his shirt and held it within his hands. His steel eyes looking up at Abbey.
"I don't have a enough power to perform the cancellation spell by myself. Since you even conjured a Servant, you must have some magic. Hopefully it's enough."
He said while clasping her hands around the crystal beneath his. The crystal then began to glow as it soaked up the energy from the two magician's mana.​

(Sure since it will just be Archer and Jack versus beserker and the master and if you want you can start the scene with these four or i can, since you just posted your reply.)

Reactions: 2 people
The female master chuckled at the show put on before her by that weak, female master. Her pain only fueled the girl's laughter. She watched as Shang and Abbey had ran behind the wall to counterattack the spell. That would take them a while~
"Berserker~ Take care of these peasants. They are hardly worth my time."
She chimed before the women before raising her club, rushing at the two Servants. The mighty servant swung the club when she was a few feet away from them with a shattering battle cry. The might of the swing caused a current of air to hit both servants long before they heard the wail or seen the second attack that followed with the club.
She was not going to go down easily.
Behind the wall, the crystal was still charging beneath the hands of the two masters. Though it was paused when it dropped, Shang and Abbey had to cover their ears from the Berserker's battle cry and then the next thing Abbey knew. Shang had tackled her down just as a large boulder hit the wall where they had been after being carried by the wind.
"Their not making this easy.."
The male master mutters as he reached for the crystal and it began to recharge again, starting up where the two had left off.​

I looked at the soubd wave that was coming towards us it was a pretty useless if an attempt to attack us. I jumped up with in the air pulling back one of my arrows pulling the string tightly back. I let go of the arrow once it had left my bow i snapoed my fingers as the arrow ignited into flames hitting the beserker with in the shoulder.

Jack side stepped the club attempt seeing the burning arrow with in the monsters shoulder. Jack quickly took a swing at the beserker with his knife cutting ts ankle. This didnt do much damage vut instead pissed the beserker off more.

I would look towards the master of beserker as i pulled vack another arrow. This time a dark energy erupted spiraling around the tip. I let it go flying towards her hoping it would hit.

• Love
(im sorry if my last reply was a little blan, i i can make another one if you want me to but i need a confirmation.)

The female Berserker roared again when she was hit in the shoulder by Archer's arrow. What made it hurt more was that it was a flaming arrow, not to Mention Jack had just cut into her ankle. With another swing of her club, she was aiming to get Jack farther away from her. Or hit. Hitting him would be nice.
On the other hand of the spectrum, the female master began skipping along the battle field toward the wall. With a large smile on her face. The arrow missing her just barely due to her choosing to skip again at that time.
The Beserker held out it's club before she began to spin, causing enough wind to circulate to gather more debris to hit the servants around her. While she spun, she moved with her master whose name is now Tina.
Tina had just gotten to the wall and was coming around the corner of it as she waved her finger in the air as if she was following the tempo of a song she knew. Shang and Abbey looked up to see her coming and they both could see the tip of her moving finger beginning to glow. She wasn't waving her finger. She was casting a spell.
"Abbey, stay behind me."
Shang murmurs as he pushed her behind him, leaving the crystal in her hands. Raising his pale hand before him, he murmured a few words before a great explosion came from where they were. Smoke clouding the area and keeping the master's out of view. Though the Berserker chuckled while swinging her club again.​

I looked at the beserking tyrant of a servant. "She is one brutal woman, she is like a ama......... AN AMAZON!!!!" I yelled out, I looked at the beserker servant even more. 'I have to find out who she is." I thought to myself.

Jack was knocked away getting hit with on the arm. "Damn it this is why you dont team up with a long ranged servant, the close combat one always gets hurt." Jack said, looking at his master and Abby getting away.

I looked the enemy servant and master. I would quickly shoot out 3 arrows in a triangular formation. "Restrain!" I yelled out as, a yellow prism formed around the beserker servant. The mast was a different story. "You know you to are a very tricky pair but i understand your powers quiet well." I said putting away my bow into my quiver.

• Love
The Berserker howled in laughter as it was imprisoned by Archer's yellow prism. She allowed herself to be caught. Let them think they had her, when really they were just ruining their chances. They could run now. Leave their masters behind. They can always get another or go back to the place servants waited to be called.
The smoke slowly began to clear, showing Tina standing before a fallen Shang and Abbey. Well, Abbey had been knocked back, Shang was kneeling on one knee. Holding his hand that was a very nasty red to show that it was either extremely raw or badly burned. No matter what it was, his hand would not be able to cast any shield magic.
"Aww. Looks like the little girl got hurt. Oh well~"
Tina purred as she raised her hand again, she was going to perform another spell to finish Shang, only on a smaller scale. The last one having took quite a bit of energy to do. As she was busy focusing on the spell, Shang had picked up a large stick with his good hand and had swung it on her.
"Ow!"
Tina yelled as her face was scratched up by the sticks branches before she fell back onto her butt. Shang turned to briefly look back at Abbey, he saw that she was indeed on the ground, the crystal just a little ways away from her hand and missing only a small amount of the energy needed to put the students back to normal, and hopefully. Not that Abbey had known, would put the spell back on the caster of it.
Though it was odd. A few seconds ago it was barely getting to the quarter mark and now it was almost filled. Stumbling toward it, he grasped the gem in his hand and gave the last bit of energy it needed.
Tina could only watch in horror as Shang grinned at her evilly, his lips parting to orally cast the spell that fell on deaf ears.
A bright light bursted from the gem and blinded most in the area, and when it had faded, the students were no longer stone but they were still frozen in time as Tina began to slowly turn to stone.
"NO! NO! NOOOOO! THIS CAN'T BE! I'M BETTER THAN YOU!"
She screamed in a panic as her eyes went wide as she lost her legs to the spell. Turning his attention away from the screaming girl, he knelt next to Abbey and gently shook her.
"Abbey.... Abbey. Hey, wake up.... Abbey!"
Shang yelled after the girl didn't respond.

I looked as i saw The master turn to stone, with that the servant, was then with out a master. Sadly because i saw my master was down, i did not finish the job on killing beserker herself.

I then knelt down quickly examining Abby. I kept Shang away not trusting him since the truth was now over. "Take your servant and go, leave now!" I commanded. I then quickly scooped up Abby, holding hr in my arms. Abby and Ii would seem to vanish as it would just be me moving extremely quickly to our home. I ran through the door kicking it open, I layed Abby onto the couch.

I then looked at her, "Im so sorry." I stated as i kissed her lips, letting my mana slip into her body. I looked upon and i at down his hands hanging off his legs.

"Abby once you awake I will explain......... everything." I said touching her head taking a seat with in the white chair just watching her, patiently a waiting the exact moment she would awake.

Jack looked at his master, curious about what the next move was. "Master what shall our next move be?" He asked with his lips making one of the most sinister smiles ever.

(Should we make a gilgamesh Servant?)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
((What the fudge? So Archer is every fairytale guy/prince... I repeat, wtf.))

(XD Hey look at gilgamesh, he has EVERY!!!!!!! and i repeart EVERY WEAPON! i king could ask or need for an army, Saber she has EXCALIBUR!!! and oh...... now i see your point i probably went a bit over powered on archer i can change it but blame, the show once upon a time not me.)

((Yes, but it pertained to their legend. Robin Hood was a yew bow because that was where he was located in England had it growing in the Sherwood Forest. Also, Robin Hood is one of the Servants in Fate/Extra.))

(Wait WHAT really i thought i was able to create a servant who wasnt used awe man..... but i edited it.)

"For now... I need to recuperate. Let's go home."
Shang answered as he turned, leaving the school behind him as the students began to unfreeze and see the destruction. Luckily Shang was already out of view and all they would think was that a truck had rammed into the wall and sped away. Leaving the wall in the shape it was.

Abbey on the other hand was sleeping peacefully on the couch. Now, she had been tired from giving up that much energy that quickly. Yet it was the force of the explosion from Shang's barrier disintegrating under Tina's offensive spell that had knocked her back. Thus she hit her head on a rock when she fell. When Archer had ran with her in his arms, she could feel the wind tussling her hair despite being unconscious. The same as his lips when he kissed her.
Not that she knew that was what she was doing. She just felt something soft and warm on her lips before a cool feeling started to go through her mouth and down her throat to the rest of her body.
The restoration of her energy made her fingers twitch, as well as for her to turn onto her side. Not yet waking up, but close. Her eyes were still closed but she began to tune into the world around her more and more every minute.
"Hmm..."
Abbey groaned while her brows furrowed, her head slowly began to hurt as her eyes opened dully and stared at the floor.​

I would look at my master smiling. "So, it seems you are doing very well, just you should be very drowsy." I told her smiling. "Ok so what are we going to do now, eat, sleep, or shall i get up and hmmmmm....... how do you say it pop a move?" He said getting up and trying to make a disco pose trying to cheer her up. He as very glad to see she was up and alive. "Also Abby does your head hurt?" He asked trying to see if there was any damage to hr that was still affecting her.

• Love
Abbey stared at Archer for a few moments before his words and actions finally sunk in. She was still very tired and her head did hurt.
"Yes."
She mumbled before lightly touching her head to find the spot her head had slammed into a stone. As soon as she found it, her eyes welled up in tears and she whimpered. Holding her hand over the spot to protect it, the ebony haired girl slowly set her feet on the ground. Trying to stand up, she wavered before leaning against the table for support.
Standing up had made her extremely disoriented. Despite that, she still tried to move toward the kitchen to get some ice for her head. Though it was hard for her to walk with the world around her shifting. But she didn't ask for help. Whether it was her being too stubborn to ask or her not wanting to be a burden. It seemed like she wasn't going to ask anytime soon.​

I would walk towards her and grab her arm and place it over his shoulder. I crouched down to her height to keep her arm from hurting as well. I would hate to see the sight of Abby like this, "Abby i am so sorry that I caused you all of this pain and this hardship." He said looking down as they both moved into the kitchen. "I am a failure as a servant...." He said knowing full well he failed at his first commitment to, protect his master.

"Just like how I failed my king and princess Marien....." I let out softly remember his dark past, that was haunting him now more than ever. The reason why he needed to grail to fix his past and change his destiny for the better.

I stopped the mopping, there was no time for that in this war. Grabbing a small bag to place ice into for Abby. I used my free hand to place it on the back of her head lightly so it wouldn't hurt so much.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.