The High school Curse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I have P.E. and my suspension doesn't start until tomorrow. I know a place the teachers never check." I told her with a smile. I waited in a hall for a reply.

Shion was busy climbing the school wall. She never really fit in, being a bit of a tomboy and because of it she rarely went to class. "Hup..." She reaches a window on the top floor and a teacher looks over. "Shion Hakate. So you finally decided to join us." "Damn." She lets go and catches a window one floor down, hopping in.

Ren saw the tomboyish girl hop into class from the window, and he was quite impressed by it. All the girls he knew in his life were all scared pussies, and it was his first time seeing a girl act so boyish.

Shion looks around then at Ren. "There aren't any teachers around, right?" She goes to a closet and pulls out a guitar. "Good, nobody found it."

Ren shook his head, and was amused the girl could play the guitar. "You're Shion, aren't you?" He asked, making his voice sound as girl-like as possible. "It's..a nice name~" he smiled, his iridescent eyes glittering.

"Um... Thanks... I think." She laughs. "And you're Reina, correct?" She sits down and starts playing Until the Day I Die by Story of the Year.

Ren nodded his head. "How did you know that was my name?" He asked her. The song she was playing was really beautiful, and was impressed by this girl.

Shion laughs. "I could ask the same of you. Its because I keep up with who's who. I want to know who I'm fighting if they mess with me."

Ren choked on his saliva when he heard she fights.

"You mean...with fists?" He asked her. How come she doesn't have any marks or scars that are visible, he thought.

"You're surprised? I am the best fighter here after all, unless you wanna prove me wrong?" She smirks.

Ren glanced sideways, before replying her. "Uh, no thanks. It's unma- never mind," he quickly cut himself off. He just nearly blown his cover, and looked away from Shion.

Shion looks at him confused. "I won't ask." She continues play her guitar.

"You play real good, you know? My sisters only play piano, it gets tiring to hear after many years," Ren started, trying to converse with her.

"Piano is so boring. And thanks for the compliment." She smiles. "Do you play?"

"Play an instrument? Well..." Ren thought for a moment, wondering if he should say it. "I p-play the violin..." He squirmed a little. Who marvels at anyone playing the violin anyway, he thought bitterly to himself.

Shion smiles. "I love violin! I wish I could play it!"

Ren's iridescent eyes widened at Shion's response. "Ehh..thanks~" he smiled gently at her and looked down. Shion seem really cool, and different from normal girls, which was a nice change.

"If only you were a guy. You'd be so perfect." She laughs, sounding girly for once.

"Ehh...why?" He asked. If only she knew he really was a guy, he thought.

"Well, you seem pretty chill with my tomboy nature, you like my music, you play violin. If you were a guy, that'd be pretty hot to me."