The High school Curse

"I love these woods. I come here all the time." She starts walking down the trail.

"It's really pretty here.." He said, and followed her

"Wanna see something cool?" She drags him along the trail for a little longer before cutting through some brush. As they get through they see a big waterfall and a giant treehouse. "This is my house."

Ren looked up at the giant treehouse, mouth agape. He looked at Shion speechlessly. "Wha-? Ah?! Are you serious? That's totally cool!" He shouted, the waterfall making it harder to hear. "It's so gorgeous!!" He laughed and smiled at her.

She smiles back. "Yep. I live here." She starts taking hershirt off.

"That's cool..." He said, and noticed her taking her shirt off. A light blush swept across his face. "A-a-are you sure that's apropriate r-right now...?" He stammered, and looked elsewhere.

She laughs. "Relax, I have a bathing suit on." She climbs up the rocks and dives in from the waterfall.

"Oh...ahahaha...." He tried to laugh it off and was amazed at her skills of climbing rocks and diving.

As she surfaces she smiles. "Come on in. The water's perfect."

Ren decided to take of his top and just dive in. He has a pair of PE shorts in his bag anyway. He cannonballed into the water.

Shion laughs. "You call that a cannonball? This is a cannonball." She climbs back up and cannonballs from the top.

Aurelis Vivitae looked at the school with her green dress on. Her teal eyes sparkled in delight. "THIS is the school?" She took her handbag and went for the entrance.

(( I am soooo sorry for being so inactive. I've been in a hotel for the past few weeks. I promise to be more active from now on!))
I hung up my phone and shrugged. A teacher handed me a slip. "What? I'm not suspended anymore? Can they even do that?!" I questioned. The teacher smirked. I dragged myself to the only room teachers never checked. I knocked. "Is this room occupied?" I asked as I opened the door to find it was empty. The light was on, strangely. "Ahh, after school is the best..." I breathed.

"Psssh whatever.." Ren said, embarrassed that a girl could do a better cannonball than him.

Shion laughs. "Sounds like someone is jealous of my awesomeness." She swims toward him.

"No I'm not!" He replied, blushing a little.

She gets up close and whispers, "Then why are you blushing?" in his ear.

He gasped as she came closer. "I-I-I'm not blushing!!!" As he said that he blushed even harder.

Shion laughs. "I'm just kidding." She sticks her tongue out at him.

He blushed deeper when he realised she was just kidding. "W-well, whatever man.."