The High school Curse

Ren looked at Shion steadily. "What if...I told you a secret? Would you freak out?" He asked quietly, looking around, hoping nobody was in the vicinity of them.

"Um... I can't promise anything since I don't know the secret, but I am pretty open minded." She smiles.

"I...." Ren started and hesitated. Should he say it? "I a-am actually a b-b-boy...." He said, quietly as possible, and squirmed, ready for retaliation.

Shion laughs. "I figured. Your girl voice sucks by the way." She smiles, showing her acceptance.

"Ahh...you figured.." He laughed, back to his original voice. Pitching a girls' voice is tricky after all.
"I-I'm not a pervert or anything! My sis made me do this shit.." He faltered, after thinking what Shion would think about him, cross dressing and going to a girls school.

"I didn't think you were. I dress in guy's clothes but I'm no perv either." She laughs.

Ren laughed in relief. "Oh, by the way, did I mention my real name is Ren?" He smiled at her.

No, you didn't. Your still Reina here though." She smiles.

"Ah-! Oh yeah! Damn, forgot!" He exclaimed and mentally facepalmed himself.

Shion laughs. "Wanna hang after school?"

Ren nods. "Sure, why not? See you after school then~"

Ooc: wanna skip ahead?

Shion smiles. "Okay, see you then."

Shion sits on top of the school gate waiting.

Ren walked towards her. "Hey." He said, a little nervous.

"Hey Reina." Other classmates walk by.

"S-so where you wanna go?" He asked, and he lent his arm for her, just in case she needed it when she wanted to go down.

"Dunno. How about the trails in the woods?" She jumps down without help, and smiles.

Ooc: lol its basically become a 1x1 for us

((Ahaha ikr..where's everyone QnQ))

He retracted his hand sheepishly. "Sure, why not?" He replied quickly. "Show the way then."

She grabs his hand and run. A few streets later the forest is right in front of them.

When they arrived at the forest, he was so overwhelmed at the beauty of it. He took in the beautiful view. It was shady, but there's a little but of sunlight filtering in, giving the place a lovely, magical feeling.