The Hidden Academy (ooc & sign ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep lots of fun

(WIP)
75598590.jpg

✮Name✮
Anthony Trusa

✮Nickname(s)✮
Tony
(Open for more)

✮Age and Birthday✮
18, December 7

✮Grade✮
Elite

✮Gender✮
Male

✮Sexuality✮
Heterosexual

✮Position✮
Help please. I have no idea ; ;

✮Eye Color✮
A very pale green, more of a grey

✮Hair Description✮
Ragged and everywhere; Anthony doesn't think he needs to do much with it but brush it.

✮Height✮
6'4''

✮Weight✮
180 lbs

✮Piercings✮
One, seen above

✮Marks✮
One, seen above

✮Health Ailments✮

✮Personality✮
Anthony is a partying bastard, ready to burst into a raging bull.
Anthony is very mischievous, always pulling of devious jokes. He lives for parties and socializing with friends. Roguish stunts and crimes are usual activities Anthony leads. He can be candid, caustic, and argumentative, but shows great ambition and wins people's devotion in his high charismatic ways.
A part of what makes Anthony Anthony is his mind for picking fights. He always is ready to challenge anyone, as he doesn't welcome much people. He has a strong and slick tongue in fights, that being how he scares off most people. He is as quick to react as he is to judge.

✮History✮
Anthony was born to a normal family; a mother, a father, and two younger siblings. His father was an office worker and his mother was one of those people who buys old furniture off the internet, makes it look good and new, and sells it off the internet again. His siblings were both twits. It seemed like all they lived for was to annoy the hell out of Anthony. His parents always made them do family activities, and golly, did they work well! -_-

✮Likes✮
✮Dislikes✮
✮Hobbies✮
✮Talents✮
✮Strengths✮
✮Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Gifts✮

✮Secrets✮
Anthony threatened to kill his siblings once. It didn't work, his siblings still annoyed him, but Anthony still hates himself for not being able to control his anger at them

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
Tell me if you want to arrange something.
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮
Homeroom
Science
English
Mathematics
Lunch
History
(TBD)

@Binks, I have already used him.

I mean are the guys going to be twins or something? I mean they are the same guy @Binks

The secret twins xD

OOOH now I see it ono I had no idea they were alike until now, sorry.
They could be twins... because I'm in love with this photo o3o
Okay, well it would be triplets, cause Melika is my guys twin sister. I don't know, we will figure something out.

Okay, well it would be triplets, cause Melika is my guys twin sister. I don't know, we will figure something out.
I didn't know Jesse and Melika were twins :L So will they be triplets or do you have something else in mind?
Sorry for putting u in this position

I didn't know Jesse and Melika were twins :L So will they be triplets or do you have something else in mind?
Sorry for putting u in this position
Well everyone in the world has a look alike. Maybe that's what's going on. They look alike. Maybe just add a few things to make them different.

Reactions: HEX
Okay and guys I have not said this, but just a note in case anyone was wondering, During 'summer' the characters are hooked up to a machine to induce a summer, the feelings the memories, the connection with other students. They basically put you into a connected fake world! Fun right? *rhetorical question*
Matrix...

Well everyone in the world has a look alike. Maybe that's what's going on. They look alike. Maybe just add a few things to make them different.
I had no idea Jesse and Anthony looked alike until Autumn pointed it out. In the photo for Anthony, he looks a lot more bulky.

I had no idea Jesse and Anthony looked alike until Autumn pointed it out. In the photo for Anthony, he looks a lot more bulky.
Just the angle of the photo. Anyways PM me and we will get this figured out. You won't have to change your picture.

8AVjIu3.jpg

✮Name✮
Roxie Heart

✮Nickname(s)✮
Rox, Red, Sexy, Heartbreaker

✮Age and Birthday✮
18 (Feb. 14th)

✮Grade✮
Elite

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual

✮Position✮
The Hot Senior Next Door

✮Eye Color✮
Hazel

eva-marie-fresh-red-hair.jpg

✮Hair Description✮
Bright Red Dye.
Long and Curly.

✮Height✮
5'8"

✮Weight✮
120lbs.

✮Piercings✮
None

✮Marks✮
None

✮Health Ailments✮
Allergic To Sesame Seeds and Bees.

✮Personality✮
Flirty: Roxie loves to flirt with everybody, she will either do it for fun or if she really likes someone. Roxie uses her sex appeal to get her way with anything, she tends to flirt not on purpose but it's just a natural thing for her.
Confident: Roxie is super confident, she's always the first person to break out of the box and strut her stuff. A lot of people admire her confidence, wishing they had that moxy she has.
Funny: Just because she's pretty doesn't mean she can't be funny also. Roxie loves a good joke and she loves to make jokes too.
Sweet: At first glance most people would think Roxie is a big bitch, but she's the total opposite. Roxie hates bullies and assholes, she'll be the one to stand up for the ones who can't stand up for themselves.

102714evamarieredhair-1414432890.jpg

✮History✮
Real Story
Roxie grew up in a middle-high class family. Her father was surgeon in California, and her mother was a stay at home mother. She was the youngest of three, Roxie was always a feisty flirtatious little girl. She would get in trouble in school because of her "antics", her parents would yell at her and her siblings would tease her. One day her uncle came to stay with the family, around the time Roxie's powers started to manifest. Things started to become weird, her uncle would act overly nice to only her and would want to be around her too much.

One night the week after Roxie's 14th birthday, her uncle came into her bedroom. He tried to rape her, but Roxie fought him off. She told her parents, her father beat the crap out of his brother, and they sent her uncle to jail. From that day on Roxie started to act out more, now knowing of her powers. She was Reckless with her powers...and one day when she was walking to her then high school, she was kidnapped and "Brainwashed".

Fake Story
Roxie grew up in a single parent household, her mother would have random guys over the house all the time. Roxie had to raise herself, making sure to never let her mother's "friends" come near her. She resents her mother for never being there for her. When Roxie heard of H.A. she enrolled on her own. She will never be like her cold distant bitch of a mother.

✮Likes✮
Baking
Dogs
Music
Make Up
Sports Cars
Flirting
Dancing
Shopping
Hot Guys & Hot Girls
Sour Candy

✮Dislikes✮
Clingy People
Bullies
Conservative People
Drugs
Guys With Too Many Tattoos
Bitchy Girls

✮Hobbies✮
Dancing
Boxing
Yoga
Meditation
Writing Songs
Helping Others

✮Talents✮
Boxing
Contortionist
Singing
Song Writing

✮Strengths✮
Endurance
Physical Strength
Compassion
Loyalty
Bravery
Street Smarts

✮Weaknesses✮
Math
Her Seductive Body Tends To Get Her Into A Lot Of Trouble.
Emotional
Her Bad Nerves

e9d1b9b34a5b113828c11e5c4a7c393b.jpg

✮Fears✮
Never Finding Someone To Love Her For Her.
Dieing Alone.
Being Raped.
Being Murder.

✮Gifts✮
Emotion Manipulation
Attraction Pheromones
Emotional Healing
Attraction Hypnosis

✮Secrets✮
She sleeps around with people, and she rarely stays committed to one person.
Roxie is a man eater.
Deep down inside Roxie is afraid of getting her heart broken, so she sleeps around and keeps things casual.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(OPEN PM ME.)
✮Friends✮

✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮

Dance

✮Schedule✮
Homeroom
2. Physics
3. Algebra
4. Lunch
5. European History