The Hidden Academy (ooc & sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that's why you wouldn't have to change them. Anyways, mostly asking, How could her parents be famous in the underworld?

Oh and on the other hand, all the characters I have read over is accepted.

I know that's why you wouldn't have to change them. Anyways, mostly asking, How could her parents be famous in the underworld?

Oh and on the other hand, all the characters I have read over is accepted.

Oh like they were Theives, mafia thins such as that. Criminals.

Oh that totally works! I was completely confused! xD

2yv1npu.jpg

Name
Piper Steen

Nickname(s)
Pabs
Peep
(open for more)

Age and Birthday
16, October 13

Grade
Junior

Sexuality
Piper is heterosexual, however she expresses more bisexually with very close friends. Some
think she is bisexual because of this, but Piper found she can't come to have a major crush
on the same gender.

Position
Artist

Eye Color
Brown, touched of a brighter caramel hue

Hair Description
Piper has the worst time with her hair. Being extremely thick, it practically welcomes knots.
All she can think of to do with it is brush it out of her face. It is naturally dark brown.

Height
5'2''

Weight
117 lbs

Piercings
1, 2(right ear), 3(left ear)

Marks
1, 2, 3

Health Ailments
Anxiety

Personality

Piper is very quiet and keeps to herself. She has a fear of doing anything so embarrassing
that everyone in the school will shun her. She has troubles making friends because of this.
Bottling her feelings inside lets it only pile up, and eventually she pops. Sometimes this is
expressed by simply bawling and yelling out all of the caged feelings. Other times,
when she can control herself, she plays trickery on other people.
Cracking Piper's shell, you can find a fun-loving, playful and loud girl. She takes these times,
because she is generally with a friend when, to the fullest.
She is easily persuaded and confused.

History
Here's the junk Eraser put in. Piper was born to a very abusive family. Her
mother and father were alcoholics, and her older brother smoked. She spent her time at
home locked in her room. Her brother always looked at her as a cowardly mouse, thus
he mentally and physically derived her. She feared her parents, being they completely
trashed the apartment in their boos-stricken states. Piper thought they might hurt her,
so she avoided them for most of her life.

This is what really happened. Piper was born to an active and lively family. Her father
was a pilot for an airliner, and her mother was a stay at home mom. She had a
good child-hood, as her parents treasured their only child. She was even pampered
at times.

•Any form of art, particularly sketching and photography
•Music
•Chineranians and pugs
•Sound and noises
•Reptiles
•Writing

Dislikes
•Quietness
•Rodents
•Anything related to alcohol
•Roller coasters
•Horror

Hobbies
•Sketching
•Photography
•Writing

Talents
•Art/sketching

Strengths
•Hiding/sneaking

Weaknesses
•(what she believes of) her history
•Lying

Fears
•Gore
•Dolls
•Clowns
•Darkness
•Roller coasters
•The ocean

Gifts

Secrets

She was taking a walk through a park near her house when she tripped and almost lost her
virginity
to a tree when she was 13 (this is part of her fake past).

RELATIONSHIPS
Tell me if you want to arrange anything

Family

Friends

Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Enemies

Extra Curricular

Schedule

Homeroom
U.S History
Geometry
AP literature
Lunch
Chemistry
Photography
Drawing

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyndsey Gunnulfsen face claim! xD And Denis Stoff face claim!!!

Face claim vasiliy Makarov

(WIP!)
20140731-hayley-x624-1406841039.jpg

✮Name✮
Tiernan Blair Rose Cope (pronounced T-Air-Nan)

✮Nickname(s)✮
T || Ter-Ter ||

✮Age and Birthday✮
18 || December 17th ||

✮Grade✮ (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Elites(seniors)
Elite

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual (leans more towards guys)

✮Position✮ (Jock, cheerleader, etc)
The Artsy Musician

✮Eye Color✮

✮Hair Description✮
Long || Brown || Thick || Usually worn down ||

✮Height✮
5'6"

✮Weight✮

✮Piercings✮

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos

✮Health Ailments✮
Asthma || Depression ||
d22ae17f13b77cebc8a84ddf3cca79c2.jpg

✮Personality✮
Nonchalant: Tiernan can be very carefree and relaxed. She's a very chill girl and can usually be calm in crazy situations.

Adventurous: She is definitely a girl who will try new things and get out there when she wants to. She can be very reckless sometimes

Cheerful: Tiernan is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around her. She always tries to make people happy and is very friendly

Dependable: She is a girl who anyone can go to for anything. She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's definitely your girl.

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious

Alert: T is one to think on her feet. She uses her smarts to help her make hard decisions and solve problems

Understanding: Being a girl who's been through some things and has had her fair share of letdowns, she is a very understanding girl who is going to be there for you even if you've done her wrong. She can't hold a grudge for very long.

Blunt: Tiernan is very straighforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voicing her opinions and will not hold her tongue.

✮History✮ (At least a paragraph)

orig-21659803.jpg

✮Likes✮

||Music||Corn dogs||Animals||Swords||Weapons||The supernatural world||Cartoons||Dogs||Family Guy||Camping||The color red||Heavy Metal music||Guitar||Singing||Swimming||Blood||The still beating hearts of virgins (JK!)||Reading||Poetry||Sleeping With Sirens||Her friends||Romania||Apricots||Cheese||Disney Movies||Storms||Queen of the Damned (movie)||Cursing||Frozen (movie)||Ice||

✮Dislikes✮
||Religion||Rude people||Chocolate cake||Dishonest people||Being in pain||Rap music||Burning her tongue on pizza rolls||Peaches||Homophobes||Close minded people||Taco Bell||

✮Hobbies✮
||Singing||Writing||Cooking||Long boarding||Playing video games||

✮Talents✮
||Singing||Writing||Dancing||
tumblr_static_2jegw1crk6wwkg0c8sswsgkw8.gif

✮Strengths✮
||Talking to people||Speaking Romanian||Swimming||Cooking||Sword fighting||Boxing||Using weaponry||Pain||Fighting||Night owl||Party girl||Good with kids||Good kisser||

✮Weaknesses✮
||Anger issues||Trust issues||Her family||Can be bitchy||Most band instruments||

✮Fears✮
||Dying||Her family being hurt||Losing those she cares about||Old people||

✮Gifts✮

✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
||She has an irrational fear of old people||She's dated an older guy, he was 20||Loves Ninja Turtles||She has a sister||
tumblr_inline_nicsa9DiiV1s0vyxr.gif

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮
Photography || Guitar

✮Schedule✮

✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot
8a2535542a70f073e4d35719c119407d.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✮Name✮
Jace Arron Williams

✮Nickname(s)✮
J

✮Age and Birthday✮
18 || February 16th

✮Grade✮
Elite

✮Gender✮
Male

✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual

✮Position✮
The Heavy Metal Screamer

✮Eye Color✮

✮Hair Description✮
Black || Mid-length || Thick ||

✮Height✮
6'0"

✮Weight✮

✮Piercings✮

✮Health Ailments✮
Insomnia

✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
✮History✮ (At least a paragraph)

✮Likes✮
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

✮Dislikes✮
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

✮Hobbies✮

✮Talents✮

✮Strengths✮
✮Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Gifts✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮ (You have 7 periods in a day, first is homeroom, between 3rd and 4th period is a hour lunch.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11647205_844403135635681_1860980365_n-jpg.74823

✮Name✮

"I'm Olivia, but you can call me anytime ;)"
Olivia Raine Thorn Kolten (goes by Oliver or Thorn mostly)

✮Nickname(s)✮
"I usually go by Oliver or Thor"
Oliver || Ollie || Thorn || Thor

✮Age and Birthday✮
"Eighteen years young babe!"
18 || January 23rd ||

✮Grade✮
"Finally a senior! Honestly, I didn't think I'd make it this far."
Elite

✮Gender✮
"I am definitely a woman."
Female

✮Sexuality✮
"It's Mrs. Steal Yo Girl (;"
Lesbian
11652058_844403138969014_338624716_n-jpg.74824

✮Position✮

"Everyone loves me. There's no denying it. Honestly, I'm a cocky little fuck."
The kinda popular cocky little shit!

✮Eye Color✮
S1080010.jpg

✮Hair Description✮

Short || Brown || Usually has on a beanie ||

✮Height✮
About 5'9"

✮Weight✮

✮Piercings✮

✮Health Ailments✮
11096874_805732076169454_1215006255_n-jpg.74825

✮Personality✮

Olivia is very optimistic and sociable. She is known for being very likable and has been told that she's the hottest girl in her high school. She is a bit cocky and is overly confident. She is the sweet girl with a bad side as well. She is a girl who will do anything for the people she cares about.

✮History✮
"I'd rather not talk about that..."
Olivia came from a pretty down in the dumps family. She grew up in a single mother household with her mother struggling to keep food on the table and clothes on her back. This caused her to become very responsible at a young age that helped around the house to keep them afloat. At the age 12, Olivia realized that she was attracted to women and started going by Olivia and Oliver, which their mother supported. At the age of 15, she got a job to better help her mom, but her mother had slipped into a deep depression and turned to drugs and alcohol. At the age 16, she was taken from her mom and moved in with her grandparents, whom have a ton of money yet never decided to support their daughter and granddaughter. Olivia's grandparents pretty much let her do whatever they want.

✮Likes/Dislikes✮
Likes-
Dislikes-

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Music || Violin || Rich || Skating || Writing || Eating || Cooking ||

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
`
Strengths- Optimistic || Good with the ladies || Confident || Good in school || Guitar || Good with money || Really flirty || She sees the good in people ||
Weaknesses- She's cocky || She gets mistaken for a guy... a lot || She can be dumb and reckless || Trust issues || Some say she's too nice ||
11650852_844403158969012_1550109492_n-jpg.74826

✮Fears✮

✮Secrets✮
When she was 8 she punched a boy in the face for slapping her butt || She's never slept with a girl || She's only had one girlfriend || She can play violin || She's rich || Her mother is an alcoholic and drug addict || She wants 12 kids ||

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(OPEN!!! PM ME!)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮
Photography

✮Schedule✮

11130750_805732069502788_50752535_n-jpg.74828

Last edited:
No she is saying she is claiming such famous people for her characters

I think you should join me and ghosty and make a male, because I am making one male and one female for now

Character Sheet
✮Name✮ Eve Leana Jensen

photo.png

✮Nickname(s)✮ Eva, Eevee
✮Age and Birthday✮ September 28, Age 16
✮Grade✮ Freshman
✮Gender✮ Female
✮Sexuality✮ Eve thinks she's bisexual. Sometimes unintentionally flirts with same gender friends. She does have some attraction to the same gender. Eve is find with dating the opposite gender.
✮Position✮ Student
✮Eye Color✮ Blue
✮Hair Description✮ Thin and long a bit curly
✮Height✮ 5'6"
✮Weight✮ 118lbs
✮Piercings✮ None
✮Marks✮ None
✮Health Ailments✮ None known
✮Personality✮ Eve's a Tomgirl. She is tough and determined but a little closed off from connections with people. She can be stubborn but can be sensible and intelligent. When talking to freinds she can be vary encouraging and cheerful.
✮History✮ Eve grew up with her father in rural farmland in West Virginia. Her father, Dale the potato farmer, was a rugged man who had took custody of her daughter at a young age. Eve and her father had a shrugging life barely having enough money to put food on the table. With money gained from a couple of years of rich harvests Dale sent Eve to a private middle school to learn. At first she struggled adjusting to her new lifestyle, but in time with help from friends she learned to fit in. But half way threw the year her friends moved away and Eve became a sort of dilettante and the Tomgirl she is today. During summer her father had gathered enough money move Eve to a better school. And when she got to her new private high-school she didn't now anyone and had no friends.
✮Likes✮ Thriller Soldier Movies, Call of Duty, and Sports
✮Dislikes✮ Barbie Dolls, candy, pink
✮Hobbies✮ Gardening and Gaming
✮Talents✮
*Can turn pain into focus and adrenaline
*Can adsorb powerful physical hits
✮Strengths✮
PE, Math
✮Weaknesses✮
English, Social Studies
✮Fears✮
Losing her friends again, Horse Flies.
✮Gifts✮
Running, and working the fields
✮Secrets✮ Thought she was a boy until she was 5,

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮ Alice Mikaela Hunt
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮
Homeroom
English
Physical Education
Mathematics
Social Studies
Lunch
Fine Arts
Science

Last edited:
Fixed what? It was completely okay! xD.
I didn't now she was an actress.

@Neko_Green, she is accepted, but when it says position it meant what kind of group does she get along best with. Alternatives, Nerds, Jocks. I don't mean this limits you to those crowds, it just means she works well with them. If she works well with everyone just put floater.

Okay and guys I have not said this, but just a note in case anyone was wondering, During 'summer' the characters are hooked up to a machine to induce a summer, the feelings the memories, the connection with other students. They basically put you into a connected fake world! Fun right? *rhetorical question*

Status
Not open for further replies.