The Heroes Saga

@york

The beast laughed and flexed its talons "It's simple these humans know not of my fatherly-ness towards magic. I haven't told a soul" the large beast smiled wickedly "Not until today."

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I looked back at the dragon and smiled slightly, Then looked back to the angel. "Dragon's were betrayed by man, That is why they attack us now. But i am no man, Nor do i wish the dragons to hate man any longer.." I turned back to the dragon as i spoke softly and slowly, with flicks of my tongue speaking in a different language. "Niii shren shou, Ne su hun shay.. Humans are foolish being's sometimes Dragon, But they deserve better then what they have gotten because of a Misunderstanding.." (sorry took so long heh.. computer shut off by accident xD)

"Hmph, and I thought you were just a dragon raiding the village, I was simply answering a call for help from a Priest here." The angel said looking a little thoughtful, however she wasn't quite sure if the dragon was still a threat... Though it seems he could read minds as he could quite clearly read minds, so if he were still a threat, he'd be a difficult one to deal with. She listened quite curiously as the unknown man began speaking in a strange tongue, supposedly the language only dragons spoke, she wondered how he came to know such things.

Reactions: Kanja Sionji
(Waah sorry for the late response)

The dragon looked thoughtful, its eyes flicked from the angel to the young man and then to the boy on the ground "The priest is a foolish man, he is a cheat, a crook. He is a LIAR!" the beast screeched but settled down "The young man is right...my kind has been wronged and falsely accused since the first dragon touched the earth. We have no faith in humans for all they do is slaughter us without reason."

@york and @Kanja Sionji

Last edited by a moderator:
"Humans fear the unknown, and often they seek to kill what they fear." The angel spoke again with a sigh, she herself remembered this wasn't even close to the first time these sorts of conflicts ended this way... However what this world was lacking was a true hero; nowadays what most humans considered a "hero" was just one of their own that was capable of killing off one of those creatures they had foolishly fought without even trying to communicate with them first.

The dragon smirked "So you know exactly what I mean. You should know the feeling...." he said with a gesture of his talon he said "Don't humans fear angels? Despite what you stand for you strike fear in humans." The dragon turns to young man "And you're new onto the scene and some may fear you for we know not what you're capable of aside from speaking my tongue."

@york and @Kanja Sionji

"Shee ka suu'n shuak we laa't, Dragon's have been betrayed many of times. I am capable of much more then many will ever know, I am not of here nor near here. You must understand i've followed you for a long way dragon.. Nee su kai wa shay. I lost your trail till now, I seeked you many of years to talk and now i have my chance. Please accept my peace offering from Human to your kind." I began to glow a light pink instead of red now as my eye's changed pink. "Huu wai shaow mii hu sii, The world needs no heroes, only wise men." I glanced back and forth to the angel then the dragon.

The dragon visibly relaxes before saying "Is that so? Then tell me your name...you surely know that names hold the doorway into peoples and animal hearts alike." The dragon lowers itself onto a nearby roof "In turn...I will tell you my name."

@york and @Kanja Sionji

I set down infront of the dragon on the peak of a roof and cross my arms as the light flashes and disappears like star-dust. "My name is Kanja Sionji, and you are?." He spoke and waited for the reply.

"I steer clear of the villages who seek to kill me, nothing more... Some fear me, some ask me for help, others just simply don't do anything out of fear." The angel let out a sigh remembering the naively performed attacks a few of the villages had attempted on her, she had just flew away from those. Fights usually weren't something she wanted unless her target was also causing harm to others. "Us angels used to exist in legions, answering calls for help from the creatures who needed it... But eventually, the world itself forgot about us as the creatures began to change, most disappeared, or died out, others came to fear us, the humans were one of them." She said when the dragon spoke of the fear humans had of her own race, their numbers had rapidly diminished ever since their hunting had begun.

• Love
The dragons nods closing its eyes "Kanja Sionji, a unique name you have. I have many names but the name my parents gifted me with is Eciruam." Eciruam dips his head slightly as he opens his wings showing of his night sky body.

• Love
I begin to float from the peak slowly towards the large dragon speaking softly in dragon tongue. "Suuu hai wa sin shao kin sa, You are one of the last dragons to bless this land. Eciruam." i hold out my hand as i slowly drift closer towards his forehead. "su wai kun sha way? do you accept my peace offer?.."

"I steer clear of the villages who seek to kill me, nothing more... Some fear me, some ask me for help, others just simply don't do anything out of fear." The angel let out a sigh remembering the naively performed attacks a few of the villages had attempted on her, she had just flew away from those. Fights usually weren't something she wanted unless her target was also causing harm to others. "Us angels used to exist in legions, answering calls for help from the creatures who needed it... But eventually, the world itself forgot about us as the creatures began to change, most disappeared, or died out, others came to fear us, the humans were one of them." She said when the dragon spoke of the fear humans had of her own race, their numbers had rapidly diminished ever since their hunting had begun.

The dragon flicked its eyes over the angel and sighed "Yet you mentioned humane still believe and don't fear you...those who have faith with that building" he pointed to the church with its tail "They do you no harm."

Reactions: Kanja Sionji
"I don't know what kind of person he truly is anymore... You said he was a liar, a swindler?... If that's truly the case, then he's doing me harm, but not directly." The angel said, frowning a little thinking about that, perhaps the world did need alot of work with things like this... It was still healing from all the problems that were previously present.

• Love
The dragon nods "Yes, what I said was true about that man and he is doing you harm, he is doing everyone harm including myself." The dragon flexed its claws, ranking them against the roof.

@york and @Kanja Sionji

The dragon nods "Yes, what I said was true about that man and he is doing you harm, he is doing everyone harm including myself." The dragon flexed its claws, ranking them against the roof.

@york and @Kanja Sionji
I Put my hand to the dragons forhead as a light flashed of pink my hand began to glow. "Shee wo sai wissla kun shay Maa sin scee! There is no translation for what i have spoken. You know what i have spoken Eciruam.." My eye's stared into his large dragon eye's mine glowing brightly.

Eciruam nods "I accept your offer Kanja. You are the very first person to approach me in such manners and I and very grateful for this."

• Love
Eciruam nods "I accept your offer Kanja. You are the very first person to approach me in such manners and I and very grateful for this."
"Then let this be the day of recognition for dragons and men, Friends after so long. Because one was calm enough and not afraid to approach you, Now let the world be shown of your peacefulness within." i floated back and turned to the angel floating closer towards her. "you." I spoke softly.

Eciruam's orange eyes flash with a new look, one of hopefulness and trust "As you wish" he said taking towards the sky. His large wings beat against the wings as he circulates the village and exhales from his mouth a stream of steam as colorful and brilliant as a rainbow.

Eciruam dives and rests on the the bell tower. "I have given this town its long awaited blessings" he turns his snout towards the glittering aurora "This is a protective barrier, and a sign I am giving humans and other worldly beings my trust."

@york and @Kanja Sionji

Eciruam's orange eyes flash with a new look, one of hopefulness and trust "As you wish" he said taking towards the sky. His large wings beat against the wings as he circulates the village and exhales from his mouth a stream of steam as colorful and brilliant as a rainbow.

Eciruam dives and rests on the the bell tower. "I have given this town its long awaited blessings" he turns his snout towards the glittering aurora "This is a protective barrier, and a sign I am giving humans and other worldly beings my trust."

@york and @Kanja Sionji
I looked back and finally a smile broke to my face as the sunlight shined brightly. "Thank you Eciruam, You have my trust as well as these peoples. look" I pointed as you seen children gathering looking to the sky.