The Heroes Saga

The angel felt the need to do her part in this peace treaty so she flew towards the rising sun, spreading out her wings to form an almost perfect silhouette of an angel in flight covering the sun for a split second, illuminated by it's slowly growing light. Then she landed on a tower next to the dragon looking down at the town below, but she herself stayed silent wondering how the town's residents below would view her...

Eciruam grinned as the children gathered and pointed to the sky "I have you to thank, Kanja." He said kindly "Accept this, as a token of gratitude." Eciruam holds out an egg with held the stars in its shell.

The children cheered and pointed thrilled to see the threesome. Below Matvey smiled "Thank goodness, for the mysterious man and the angel. They helped save our village.

@Kanja Sionji and @york

I floated closer as i glew brightly and grasped it tightly my eye's turned red and i glew dark red as i laughed happily. "Hahahah! no thank you Eciruam!" The Egg then Began to vanish as it turned to energy and my body absorbed it.

Eciruam made a purr like noise out of amusement "No need to thank me, but I am now pondering on a gift for the angel." Eciruam turned the angel, what do you give to a heavenly being?

I grinned as my body grew in power as Dark feathered wings shot out of my back with a large squirt of blood and a high pitched scream. "Yeaaarrrrgh!!!!" I fell to the roof and hit it then slid off and landed on the ground silently. The new large Black Angel like wings on my back now.

"I require nothing but the knowledge that peace has been brought between this village and you." The angel said to the dragon, she knew however that there was still many more villages to go with conflicts between other creatures. This village was only the beginning really, but right now all she could do was stare off into the distant mountains where another village lay, however that particular village was a more hostile one than this one was... Then, remembering the priest in the church she and the dragon were perched on, she looked down seeing if she could spot him out in the open, before anything else happened, she felt they needed to do something about him.

Eciruam nods "If you say so." He watches concerned for the well being of Kanja but as he watched the wings sprout of his back he knew everything was fine "Wings, they are bothersome to grow..."

Inside the chruch Father Erik growls in anger "This wasn't suppose to happen, I summoned Eciruam to destroy this village!" He quickly gathered up his belongings and fled out the back door cutting through the slowly growing crowd of people who saw the colors dancing in the sky.

@york and @Kanja Sionji

The ground shook violently as the sky grew black as i let out a yowl raising to my knee's slowly "Yeaaaaaaaaaaggggh!!!!!!" A Large aura of red grew around me as i stood up slowly my wings opened as i dashed into the sky like lightning as the windows shattered from the force.

The angel was momentarily distracted by the dark wings sprouting from Kanja and he fell from the sky, hitting the roof before landing almost silently on the ground below. She dove down towards him making sure he was okay, and after a brief moment of examining him, she realized it was just the process of growing those wings that did it... "Not quite an angel yet, I guess... A demi-angel?" She thought to herself before she heard a muffled thud barely audible over the noisy crowd, it spurred her to fly up into the air again and attempt to find the source, and noticed the back door of the church seemed slightly ajar. Though whatever was responsible for that noise had already disappeared somewhere...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Eciruam quickly followed "Is everything alright?!" The dragon asked worriedly.

Father Erik cursed loudly turning around facing the sky, his eyes widen with amusement behind his glasses as he watched what took place before him "It must have been that boy! He must have been what I summoned!" He laughed wickedly as the villagers shrieked in terror and fled in many directions.

@Kanja Sionji and @york

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Lightning began to strike everywhere around as a fire surrounded the town blocking everyone and Father Erik in. "Gaaaah!!" A bolt of lightning struck me as i fell a bit then stopped as it struck at me but like lightning i moved grabbing at it as a Large Black scythe formed in my hands that surged with red lightning. I look to Eciruam then winked at him "Die Dragon!" I raised the scythe and floated a bit higher and winked at Eciruam again and slightly moved my head to the side.

Eciruam narrowed his eyes as a hiss escaped his lips "I knew I couldn't humans!" Eciruam lifted himself onto his hind legs and roared he leapt in the sky and swirled Kanja and the angel.

"I was wrong!" He snarled.

Father Erik watched in surprise as the fight before him was about to take place.

@york and @Kanja Sionji

I Then Waved the Scythe Hard as a wave of energy Cut through the air seeming to hit Eciruam, But it passed through him and went straight for Father Erik as i laughed evilly. "Hahaha Foolish old man! You think id betray a dragon whome i made peace with?! Now you die!"

Hearing the Aciruam's voice, she turned towards it. "He'll be fine, I think growing his wings took a little more effort than expected." The angel told the dragon, a glee-full shout claiming that the boy is what he summoned followed by a wicked laugh drew her attention, it was that priest, and this time it appears he had plenty of room to run away since the villagers were shrieking in terror and scattering, attempting to run away from this situation, she dove towards him wondering if he had some tricks up his sleeves to get away... Or if he was just foolishly standing there in his wicked gleefulness. However a sudden blade of energy made her dodge out of the way and she looked back at Kanja who had been the source of it and watched as the energy blade rushed towards the priest. It seemed all too easy for her liking though, and that feeling really unsettled her since it rarely happened...

Last edited:
Eciruam haulted before doing anything drastic, he mentally slapped himself for being so foolish, he should've known better, he blushed "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusion..." he mumbled softly as he watched the attack hit the priest square in the chest.

Father Erik was sent spiraling into a building and crumbled to the floor "Ahahaha! What energy!" The priest stood up, his eyes were now completely black "What strength!" he howled with laughter and turned to the angel "What are you capable of!?"

@Kanja Sionji and @york

"you must learn human actions Eciruam, Youll understand the winking and nodding then. Now help me destroy this demon!" My wings opened as a blast of air put out the blazing fires. "Run people! This demon will steal your souls!" I Looked down at the old man and the angel. "No!! Get away from him!"

Eciruam nods "I shall learn these interactions." He turned towards the old priest and spites out a purple fireball in his direction, the fireball booms with unimaginable speed breaking the sound barrier. The priest reflects the attack.

The villagers utter thanks to Kanja, some uttering blessing as the flames are diminished allowing them to leave unharmed. Father Erik growls as he teleports blocking the exit "Your escape is futile!" He lifts his hands as he begins to summon a attack.

@Kanja Sionji and @york

"Over my dead body!" My wings flap once as i basically vanish like light and appear in front of the old priest as a beam of light shoots from the hand that is placed nearly apon his face. "Gu waysha! Die demon!"

The angel quickly flew away from the priest, already feeling something wrong about her current situation. Then once she was a good distance away she raised her staff again, charging up another magic attack, this one took much longer than the last, but she knew once it fired, the priest was as good as dead.

The light was too much for the priest, his howls of agony rivals that of a dying rabid animal, his body convulsives and his eyes roll into the back of his head.

Thick black smoke is suddenly expelled from the old man's body swriling into the sky, Eciruam catches the smoke in his mouth, the second the smoke enters the mouth light expelled forth.