The Heroes Saga

The angel lowers her staff, and the purple glow faded from it's orb as she cancelled the attack upon seeing that the demon had already been taken care of. "How ironic, the priest here was supposed to be a holy man, yet he turned out to be a demon, quite contrary to what he stood for." She comments watching the light expel from Eciruam's mouth, it was all that seemed to remain from the now defeated demon.

Eciruam approaches the angel and lays near her "What is your name?" He asked gently. The villagers cheer and praise the threesome other bearing gifts.

"I guess I never gave a proper introduction did I.... My name's Angela." The angel said realizing that she'd forgotten to tell anyone that during all the commotion that was going on "I do owe you an apology for that rude entrance I had there Eciruam so... Sorry about that." She adds, as she had been meaning to tell the dragon that at some point, it was one of her more embarrassing mistakes... If the situation hadn't been so dire here, her colleagues would probably be getting a laugh out of this for years on end.

"This is over now.. please no gift's.. i am no hero, just a wise man." I spoke as my wings folded and faded away my eyes changing pink once again. "I must depart from you all now.. dragons will be friends throughout the land once this tale is told.. spread this everyone. farewell friends.." I smiled gently at the people. "If you two wish to tag along its alright with me." i nodded as i turned and began to walk out of town. (i have to go for now)