The Hellheim Cronicles

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace purses her lips, "Malvolia likes Aria better, I've heard her say it a few times.." she smiles. "I know Aria likes her back, but she'll never say who she likes more. But it's cool." She walks her fingers up Lilly's arm.

Lilly giggles. "Stop that! And I thought Malvolia likes you more. She did come all the way here."

Grace, "so? I've heard heard tell her that, I don't want to talk about it. Final." She sounds angrily upset.

Lilly sighs and finishes eating. "Alright, then. Let's go find my brother!"

(so..what do you think?)
Grace nods, smiling. "sounds good!!" she stands up and brushes her dress. "i'll take your tray.." she grabs their trays and walks out of the room.
Gizmo grins, "well, that went rather well." he gets up and creates his normal human illusion, though, wearing a pink shirt. "h..hm..?"

[I don't like the idea of a three person relationship. It's weird.]

Lilly smiles. "Looking good!" She gets dressed.

(Grace is the clingy one, Lilly is the one who allowed it at first. Gizmo is not wanting anything to go bad. Wait, you don't like this, but were fine with the whole Aria, Malvolia, and Grace relationship thing?)
Gizmo smiles, "you're favorite color, right?" he chuckles. "though, don't you dare tell anyone.." jokes, he changes into a black shirt.
Grace returns and waits by the door.

Lilly frowns. "My favorite color is purple. But pink is a close second."

[I was okay with Aria, Grace, and Malvolia because there was no serious relationship in that. Lilly and Gizmo were in love before Grace.]

(i knew she liked lavender, a shade of purple. but originally i thought she liked pink..hm...)
Gizmo blushes, "oh..sorry, it's just that you like fairy type pokemon. there naturally aligned with the color pink so.." sadly. "you mad at me? i knew you liked purple...."

Lilly smiles. "No. It's no big deal."

Gizmo walks over to her and rests his head on her shoulder. "Lilly, i love you...you know that right?" he looks into her eyes.

Lillyooks back into his eyes. "I know. At least it wasn't a color I hate. Like yellow."

(well, why yellow?!?!?)
Gizmo chuckles, "why yellow? your brother likes that color, or gold same difference.."

[Because I'm not a big fan of some shades of yellow.]

She giggles. "Gold is different. It's warm and pretty. Canary yellow on the other hand...Yuck. But let's go find Max."

(you're so weird...)
Gizmo nods, "sounds good.." he looks at Grace. "lead the way." smiling his silver eyes gleaming almost.

Grce blushes and nods, "yeah..this way!!" she walks out of the room and waits for them to follow.

Gizmo holds his hand to Lilly, "let's go slow poke.."

[I know you are, but what am I? :p]

Lilly takes his hand. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

(weird... :P)
Grace, Gizmo, and Lilly walk around the castle, looking for Max.
Max chuckles, sneaking up behind them. He grabs Lilly from behind and starts to tickle her side. "hey there sis!!!"

Lilly laughs hard, then turns to face him. "Max, we were just looking for you!"

Max smiles, "oh really, what's up fatty?" he jokes and rubs her belly.

Gizmo chuckles, "Lilly, shall we tell him now. or later?" he crosses his arms.

Grace comes up to Gizmo from behind snuggling close to him, not putting her arms around him.

Gizmo simply pats her head, and smiles.

Lilly thinks. "I think now's good." She turns to Max. "Okay, don't freak out. You know how Gizmo and I have been spending a lot of time together...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.