The Hellheim Cronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max nods, "yeah..which i'm guessing you two.." he looks at Gizmo and winks. "it's cool, you can tame her any time you want. helps me get away with stuff." he jokes.

Gizmo blushes, "uh...keep listening.."

(my picture. Foxes!!!!! i couldn't find one with a sylveon and zoroark.)

[D'awww! So cute!]

Lilly gulps. "Well, there's a reason I'm telling you about us...I'm not fat..."

Max snorts, "uh...sorry to say. you kinda are.." he pats his stomach.

Gizmo smiles, "thankfully, i know your kidding Maxy..."

Max scowls, "do not call me Maxy...." he crosses his arms.

Grace giggles, "aw..your all so cute.." she grabs onto Gizmos arm.

Lilly looks at him in disbelief. "I'm pregnant, kiddo. You're gonna be an uncle." She tries to hide behind Grace. "Don't hurt the pregnant lady!"

Max looks at her, a little stunned. "pregnant?" he turns to Gizmo, frowning. "wow...couldn't keep it in, could yah?"

Gizmo looks down shamefully, "i love your sister Max..." he looks into his eyes.

Max sighs, "well, i got no problem with that.." he smiles and gives them a thumbs up. "i'm happy for you two!"

Grace giggles and blushes, petting Lilly's hair. "i'll protect you my queen..." she says almost like in a trance.

"Oh, you." Lilly comes out from behind Grace. "You are? I thought you'd go ballistic! It's twins."

(plot twist!!)
Gizmo sighs in relief, nudging Lilly. "heh..heh, i told you he would be fine with it.."

Max nods, "hey, it's your love. though, good luck with twins.." he looks away. "it's going to be painful i bet.." he scratches his head.

Grace walks over to Lilly and holds her arm gently, massaging her hand. "i'm going to be the nanny..!"

Lilly turns to Grace. "Yes you will. We will certainly need your help." She turns to Max. I can and probably will need to have them cut out when the time comes."

Gizmo, "cut them out..?" he looks nervous. "couldn't that..that kill you?" her looks at her sadly.

Lilly tilts her head. "You never heard of a c-section? It's a normal and safe procedure. Everyone will be fine."

(hey, i know. they just make me nervous..)
Gizmo looks at her, un sure. "you sure?"

Grace looks at him, "hey, i was born that way..i turned out fine!" she smiles and waves her arm.

Max mumbles, "i don't know about that..." *to Grace*

Lilly smirks. "You think I'd die on you? No way, kiddo. I'm too strong for that. Plus, I gotta be there for my big kitty!" She pets Gizmo.

Gizmo purrs, rubbing his head against her hand. "i love...i love it when you pet me.." he purrs louder.
Grace giggles, "aw....can i pet him?" she looks at Lilly.

Lilly continues to pet him. "That's up to Gizmo."

Gizmo blushes, "really...? yo..you both are terrible...go..go ahead."
Grace giggles and pets his head as well, smiling. "soft kitty..."
Max chuckles, "it looks like you two are petting a grown man, but whatever..i'm gonna get.." he runs off, "see yah!" hooting and hollering down the halls.

Lilly laughs as she watches him go. "Well, that went better than expected."

Gizmo nods, still purring. "yeah..." he starts to pant and purr.

Grace giggles, "some one getting tired, maybe you should cool off..." clinging to him.

Lilly tries to pull Grace off of him. "That's enough! He's mine!"

Grace pouts, "aw...but..you guys barely give me any love.." sadly.

Lilly smiles. "But we do love you, Gracie. I just love Gizmo, too."

Status
Not open for further replies.