The Haunting of Wayward High

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually quite confused about the class... is everybody in the same class or....?

I'd assume Rozalia, Anthea, Brad, Lucian, and Lucifer are probably in the same grade, since they're the same age?

They would be in B something. I believe in Japan A is for freshmen, B sophomore/junior and C Senior.

but this doesn't have to be in Japan. I am just use to my other rp being in Japan -_- sorry. i can edit my post if y'all would like

Alright, I'll post for Anthea in her first class then. ^^

Sorry, I haven't gotten an alert about the IC and I just now checked to see everyone posted. I will have a post up tomorrow.

Anything you guys would like to add about the science teacher? xD I only thought up the 'eccentric' teacher on a whim, but I think a teacher that believes in the paranormal, or is fascinated about uncovering the secrets of Wayward, would be a good idea.

Reactions: Smile Dog
Yeah I like the idea and maybe he can be obsessed with uncovering the secrets

1399550268486.png
HlA7tqB0c30.jpg

Name:
Raven Lacross

Bio:
Raven was born into a rich family. She lived in a mansion with maids and butlers of all kinds. Her parents liked to spoiler her, even though she preferred they didn't since she always felt like a burden when they decided to do so. Raven would always give toys and things she didn't need to those poorer than her. Little did she know that this angered her parents and made them feel unwanted. So, they decided to do something about it.

When Raven turned five her parents decided to take her to the park. They played there for a long time but Raven was to naive to see the coldness in her parents eyes. So, as they were getting ready to go Raven's father told her that they were going to play a quick game of hide-and-seek. Raven agreed to it and hid behind some bushes but when she heard the car engine she looked up to see her parents car driving away. Raven chased after it, tears brimming her eyes as she held onto the small hope that her parents had just forgotten her. But she knew they could see her and when they turned the corner, Raven fell to her knees and cried for hours. Raven spent the night at the park, freezing and hungry.

The next day a couple came to the park with their boy and found Raven sleeping on the grass. They awoke her and asked her what she was doing out her. Raven told them and the couple decided to take her home. So, she was adopted and had an older brother named Jason. Her and Jason liked each other right away and became great siblings. Jason would protect Raven but, like everything, it wasn't meant to be a happy ending.

When Raven turned 8 her and her older brother went to the park where they had found Raven. While they were there a kidnapper tried to take Raven. Jason fought him and in the end they winded up killing each other. Raven ran home to tell her parents who broke into tears. They blamed Raven for all the bad that was happening to them and called the police who took her away. She went with the police peacefully and allowed them to put her in an orphanage where she stayed for two years before a women adopted her.

Other:
She loves animals
She loves Pop and Hip Hop music
Her favorite color is Royal Blue

She plays the guitar

Yeah that is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.