The Haunting of Wayward High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted

Also anyone who hasn't posted I will be moving this forward tomorrow.

Name:
Aristotle Brutus
(Goes by Ari, Bru, and or Brute)
Male
Looks:

139211.jpg

Bio:
As a child Ari never knew what it was to see, because he was born blind. Growing up with six other stronger and healthier siblings who often forgot about him Ari grew comfortable being alone. Ari would often read or listen to music in the privacy of his room. At the age of nine he soon found that he loved scary stories and 'watching' shows that were about ghost hunting or personal experiences with ghost. When he reached the age to attend Wayward High his father and Mother were worried about him getting lost they offered to keep him home and teach him there but Aristotle refused. He decided to take classes that will let him become a paranormal investigator.

Other:
Despite Ari being born blind he refuses to let people help him because he hates to be a burden. He loves to leave his 'seeing stick' home because he learned to walk without it.
Due to always being alone he sort of forgot how to talk to people, he often comes off rude or a jerk which leaves him apologizing.
Ari also loves making friends and trying out new foods he hates to admit it but if you bring snacks and share with him he will be your best friend!

Reactions: Hana
@Smile Dog
accepted

Also I was waiting for the others who haven't posted to post.

I'm a little dry on this so can I post on Saturday instead?

I am going to go ahead and post so this can move forward. Also do y'all think I should make a posting order to keep things smooth?

Through experience, I think a posting order should be good.

Well the easiest way is by who posted then I can add the others in signup order, only seems fair so the order will be Me, Hanako-chan, phantasmagoricStoner, parkpyro, Terra Rose, Sircumstances, WhoopDau then Smile Dog.

Does that seem fine with you guys?

Yes. Unless someone wants me to rearrange them

Thanks for accepting Ari :D and I'll had toward the in post thread.

Oh okay, so should I wait for the others to post before having Ari come in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you should wait but if no one posts tomorrow then you can go ahead in get a first post in.

Sure thing. Go right ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.