The Haunting of Wayward High

Status
Not open for further replies.
83b141b7a9db710354e233d03867a476.jpg

Name: Grant Herringbone
Biography:
Born in a middle class family, and is the sole son of the Herringbones. Antisocial from the beginning of elementary school to the present days, he says he just hates dealing with drama, but in actuality is just shy. He loves the mystery genre, and aspires to become a mystery novel author himself, even if it's against his father's wishes. He is also quite observant and a good listener; he takes it upon himself to record the school rumours in a notebook which he keeps with him at all times.
Others:
• Afraid of heights
• Sapiosexual
• Pessimistic
• Favourite subject is English while his least is Phys Ed.​

I'm thinking of adding another character, but it might be too much?

You can always have another if you'd like. I haven't had time to start on the IC but I will try my best to have it out today.

Our characters are all in one group of friends?

Yes, or at least they know each other.

Thank you.

Also thought I replied to this >.<

Name: Lucifer Ventor

Looks: http://imgs.steps.dragoart.com/how-to-sketch-an-anime-boy-step-12_1_000000129431_4.png

Bio: Lucifer was born into a family known for it's history for Karate. He was the only child so had a lot of pressure to be good at it so he could take over as head of the family Dojo. Luckily he was, but not just good he was a prodigy. After getting a black belt at karate in record time, Lucifer branched out into other martial arts and began training and competing abroad. But one day his parents died in a bad car crash leaving him alone. Now he lives in his fathers old Dojo, not able to compete due to the lack of money. He decided to enroll in the school because it was the closest and cheapest. But he isn't use to school since he was always home schooled whilst abroad.

Other: Surprisingly he is a very good cook since he lives alone. He trains daily even though he can't compete often. The only big mystery about him is how he makes the money to keep the Dojo and get supplies, but when asked he just replies with "Work"​

Yup, you can post if you'd like.

a240f3303a59ee58f86256d5e60af613.jpg

Name: Tess
Bio:

Tess was never a popular girl and always chose to stick to where no one can really see her. She's very smart and has a bit of a thing for riddles and puzzles. She hates drama and doesn't have very many friends. She lives at home with her older brother and younger sister and doesn't talk much about her parents.
Other:
  • afraid of the dark, being alone, and spiders
  • Loves to draw and write stories
  • plays guitar and likes to sing, but never in public

Status
Not open for further replies.