The Haunting of Wayward High

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Claire Rose, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome to Wayward High
    Rumors about this school have been around for years. The school still functions like any other school in the area but apparently the most known rumor is about how at night it's haunted. The up coming freshmen are always told of this rumor and it always is thought about when people enter it. Though it is only a rumor which is what most people think. For years students would come to the school at night but it would be locked and there was no other way in besides the front gates. As the new freshmen enter the upcoming year a murder happens one night as a performance is taking place. For weeks the school was under observation and the murderer was not found. The rumors of the haunting keep becoming the main thing brought up. After the police end all investigations weird things began to happen. During the day while classes are gone from rooms for lunch the desk would be rearranged. Most teacher's believe it is just a prank but soon after a week the events escalate to words being written on the chalk board while teacher taught. "I am watching." Being the main words. Many students start to get dizzy and pass out in class, some would get nosebleeds and some major cramps. The air always having a chill and an eerie feeling. One small group of friends decide to come to the school one night after mustering up the courage. When they make it to the front gate it opens and they enter on edge. Lights begin to flicker and things become crazy as they explore the school and what they see on the security camera's give them a scare. Now they must fight to survive and escape this hell. Though they make it out eventually they tell the police what they saw and they aren't believed. Now they make it their mission to solve the murder, get evidence and prove this school has more to it than the rumors. You are a student in that group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Murder, Mystery, Ghosts, and more. What secrets lie ahead?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CS
    Name:
    Bio:
    Other:

««My Character»»

Name: Bella Stein
    Looks:
    Bella (open)
    [​IMG]

Bio: Bella was always into supernatural things. Ghost always peeking her interest and since she was young she wanted to be a ghost hunter. When she enters her freshman year of high school she loves the rumors about Wayward High. Her parent's let her do her thing as long as she doesn't bring anything negative into the house. They are supportive and gladly send her to Wayward. She is energetic and lively but deathly scared of ghost. She never understood her fascination with them. She is also on the track team.
    Other: She likes dogs and cats. Her birthday is the day of the murder. She loves gummy bears and fruit snacks. Her father once owned a Ouija board but got rid of it after she got interested in the paranormal.

««Characters»»
    Rozalia
    Anthea
    Lucian
    Brad
    Grant
    Lucifer
    Tess
    Aristotle

#1 Claire Rose, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  2. May I reserve a spot here?

3. Rozalia (open)
    elisabethcornwx81otjc4ma.jpg dad48baf56b6.jpg

Name:
    Rozalia Eliade
    Bio:
    As she grew older, Rozalia has been told many times that she looked either scary, sad, super serious or angry. This resulted into less friends, although she doesn't mind. Behind her "I am totally judging you" face, lies a lazy girl who seems to like to do things the easy way out. Albeit, she can be hard working if she wants to. She decided to attend Wayward High out of curiosity, plus it is a ten minute drive from her home. The rumors of the school didn't bother her. However, it made her eager to go to school and venture through different corridors she's never been to. Although she has a big interest in the paranormal, she knows it's dangerous to play with it.
    Other:
    She is always seen in a hoodie, even if it's a hot day. Rozalia objected the idea of going to school at night but in the end, she gave in, afraid that others might think of her as a coward. She has two younger brothers who are twins, Dmitri and Ivan. Both are two years her junior. She is good at picking locks and is part of the Robotics club.

EDIT:: More will be revealed in the roleplay itself.​

#4 phantasmagoricStoner, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Accepted

• Like Like x 1
  5. Will finish my character sheet soon. Gonner be busy this couple of days.

6. No problem, I have been on and off busy so I understand >.<

7. [​IMG]

"Would you like some butter cookies? They're freshly baked!"

Name:
    Anthea Walker

Bio:
    Anthea had always been a social person, loving to know more about others and generally having fun with them. While she's a curious girl, she tries not to pry into others' lives or be nosy about their problems, though she's surprisingly intuitive about people. She just keeps up a ditzy facade because that's what people have come to expect of her and her bubbly personality, but hides a strong and confident young woman behind her 'sweet but airheaded' facade. She plays up her cuteness as one of the school cuties and is generally in the popular crowd. However when she's not in parties or with her girly friends, she likes to read about fantasy and supernatural stuff - albeit she doesn't openly show her interest in these.

Other:
    Surprisingly good at numbers and math, though she doesn't openly flaunt it. Good at cooking and baking. Has a particularly good sense of smell. Anthea is also part of the student council as a secretary. Hopes to open a cafe one day. Her cakes are to die for and her friends know it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. First I love you sig and second accepted.

So one more person and we can start. If no one joins soon we can go ahead and start.

9. Thank you. ^^ I think @Sircumstance reserved a spot for a character.

About the plot, was the murder victim a student or from the staff of Wayward High?

10. I know, I meant another person other than him.

The murder victim will be a student.

11. Character Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Basic Character Details

Biography
    Personality
    Others

• Like Like x 2
  12. Accepted. Now one more person and we can start.

13. If you need another character, I don't mind doubling up. :)

14. I can always make a double also. Would you mind making another character? I mean you don't have to. We can start with four people.

15. I don't mind making one. Just a moment for me.

16. Thank you <3

17. WIP

Character Sheet

[​IMG]
    Basic Character Details

Biography
    Personality
    Others

#18 Sircumstance, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Once you get him finished I will work on the IC, it may not be finished til later though

19. I need to go out urgently so I'll finish it later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.