The Hands of a God (Accepting Minor Characters Only)

I really want Drake to at least hear what your character said. Maybe we might get some more interaction or a fight XD
Go ahead! The beams of sunlight from Dante's scales and Kana's could distract Drake. Or just hearing would make a bit more sense. But choose whatever!

Go ahead! The beams of sunlight from Dante's scales and Kana's could distract Drake. Or just hearing would make a bit more sense. But choose whatever!

Well in that case, I'll let @RainDash decide if she should do it in the next post, or I'll do it in the next. Or if we don't do it at all lol

Go ahead and do it, I'm busy right now and I wanna move this along.

WELL STOP BEING BUSY AND YOU POST >:C

But really feel free to post Talent.

WELL STOP BEING BUSY AND YOU POST >:C

But really feel free to post Talent.
I SHALL GET ON IT SOON. Lol I got nothing else to do besides being sick, I'll get on it now.

Sorry I was away for sometime and when I came back so many people had posted. I'm still trying to catch up on the story.
Sorry

I'll wait for someone else to post then so we don't get too far ahead.

Alright, looks like it is sort of on me to move the plot. @RainDash This would be a good time to react also before I get home and post.

Sorry for having such a short reply, it's all I could muster up, kinda hard to think when I'm deathly sick lol.

Oh no, get better soon, Talent! Sleep, rest, don't post until you're better!

• Thank You
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
I suppose it's time to roll?

I don't think it was stated.
I'm scared for Kai now. So scared. Why is everybody ganging up on him what did he do

Well we know it's more than once, so I suppose one battle can happen lol.

Whoa this came back to life. Sweet. Ill get a post up soon.

I think the base number was three. But then we started actually talking about it and now we do not have a set number.

Shal we just stick with the normal three until we come up with a real number to work with?

That sounds good to me.