The Hands of a God (Accepting Minor Characters Only)

BTW i will be spotty at best today and tomorrow.

I understand the dice system. It is like flipping a coin. But with numbers. Whoever is higher wins.

Please tell me this ain't dead

Its (most likely) not dead. Most of Iwaku take breaks on the weekends. Should start up again on monday.

Uuuugh, there has been no break for me this weekend...

How did you get out of my basement? GET BACK TO MAKING ME POPULAR ON THE INTERNET. *cracks whip*

But really, that sucks. My weekends tend to be boring and just waiting around for school to start again.

How did you get out of my basement? GET BACK TO MAKING ME POPULAR ON THE INTERNET. *cracks whip*

But really, that sucks. My weekends tend to be boring and just waiting around for school to start again.
Ya that's how my weekends are lol

I usually use my weekends for video games. Also this ain't dead because I'm still working on a post.

How many defeats will it take before our character dies, I'm going to guess its the magical number 3

I would say the ACTUAL magic number of 42. It is the answer to everything.

I am getting alot of cookies. I am not sure I can eat them all. Who wants to share?~

I am getting alot of cookies. I am not sure I can eat them all. Who wants to share?~
funny-gif-Cookie-Monster-surprised.gif

EVERYONE IS GETTINGS COOKIES. IWAKU IS GOING TO RUN OUT.
I really want Drake to at least hear what your character said. Maybe we might get some more interaction or a fight XD

Also to add, second time posting in the ic while trying to post on another thread...I have to many tabs -_-