The Hands of a God (Accepting Minor Characters Only)

Name: Dante Ryder

Nationality:
Japan, Tokyo

Vassel of:
Nemesis, God of Balance and Judgement

Equipment:
Dante always carries around his scales at his side, usually strapped onto his belt. Aside from that, he carries around Kama's that have a scorpion singers at the ends.
Finally, Dante rarely carries around a Boa, three heavy balls of steel on a thick rope when thrown, will rap themselves around a person leg usually causing them to trip.
seoimages-300x300-scorpion-ii-with-stinger-kama.jpg

Powers:
Emotions: Able to change someones emotions

Alignment: Detect others alignment

Balance: Links to his target, sharing their pain and power.
(Say if the linked target gets hurt, he gets hurt too. Vice Versa)

Trained in light footed and in melee combat

Personality:
Dante tries to see both sides of the argument. He really does I swear, just when he finds a side that he likes... He fights for it. Dante will put up a argument until he draws blood or the other side falls to his words (or the hidden third option, His goddess smites him herself for not being fair) But while trying to be fair, he normally is lazy and does not want to do many things. Unless dragged there or thrown. But when he finally does the thing he is usually required to do, he does fairly well at his task.
(Reasonable, Wrathful, Lazy, Fairly Smart)
History:
Dante. The Lazy person that was smart. Sort of. Well about the smart part, he was always lazy. Either studying or sleeping. Or so people thought. Hidden away in his house he trained himself to fight whenever it was needed. But we are getting ahead of the story. Lets go back a bit.
Dante always believed in balance in the world. All stories have two sides, someone was always right someone was wrong, so on so forth. While studying in Rome, Dante researched Nemesis and found her very interesting. Back in his home in Tokyo, he kept researching her until he knew everything about the goddess. While she disliked his habits of doing nothing and his pointless as a human, she took him under her wing and made him sign the contract. The only thing that made her happy was the signing of the actual contract and now bragging rights to say she has a minion.
Appearance:
2b0f5acea6c840_full.jpg

cool accepted. He literally cant do anything without another vassel though XD

And that is the point of this person. More of a challenge to me. And I always thought that a charismatic character in a war would be...different.

... But if more than one vassel is there at one point... he gets all their powers... dear god

Well I have posted. If you do not understand the weird times. Its because timezones. Do not ask me if they are right because I would say, " No idea. I am not smart. I took a wing at it."

That was pretty funny I have to admit.

I thought that the goddess abuse was good.
*puts on hat that makes me look educated*

In actual mythology, Gods hated humans. But let them live because why not. Nemesis herself had to love and hate humans at the same time because of her job. With Dante, he has not done anything to deserve praise or even a nice smile from her. So if it is not being nice, its being bad and mean and smiting people because of their wishes that are not well deserved.

*takes off hat*
AKA Nemesis is a bitch. And the gods hate humans. (Most gods)

In any case, during combat situations, the winner of combat will be predestined. Each of the participants in combat will use the Dice roll system on the sight. The difference between the rolls determines how badly they were beaten. So you would Roll a 20 sided die. It would look like this

So in this example, A lost preeeeetty baddly. Everyone will have a certain number of losses they are allowed before they are killed.

However how many kills they get is not yet decided. In any case, for combat, I'd like it to be a Collab post. YOu would already have rolled so you would know who won and who lost

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that the goddess abuse was good.
*puts on hat that makes me look educated*

In actual mythology, Gods hated humans. But let them live because why not. Nemesis herself had to love and hate humans at the same time because of her job. With Dante, he has not done anything to deserve praise or even a nice smile from her. So if it is not being nice, its being bad and mean and smiting people because of their wishes that are not well deserved.

*takes off hat*
AKA Nemesis is a bitch. And the gods hate humans. (Most gods)
I love your character by the way. Non-soul sucking tea XD, favorite line.

In any case, during combat situations, the winner of combat will be predestined. Each of the participants in combat will use the Dice roll system on the sight. The difference between the rolls determines how badly they were beaten. So you would Roll a 20 sided die. It would look like this

So in this example, A lost preeeeetty baddly. Everyone will have a certain number of losses they are allowed before they are killed.

However how many kills they get is not yet decided. In any case, for combat, I'd like it to be a Collab post. YOu would already have rolled so you would know who won and who lost
so confused.....

so confused.....
Basically you roll a die. If the other person gets a higher roll. You lose the fight. After that, you begin actually playing out the fight. You can still make it interesting, and clutch and everything, but you are destined to lose. Not die. You don't die until you lose a certain number of times

so wait, would we do this in a pm first? and how many battles will we have to lose in order to die? plus I think this all should've been in the first post, dice type combat can turn others away lol. I'm cool with it I suppose, but I don't know about the others.

just testing out the dice mechanic lol

It's not really dice combat. It's just how we decide who wins or loses. It isn't life there are stats. This just makes everything fair. Characters need to die for the rp to finish. This is how that will work. No rolls to see if you hit, or how much damage you do. It's basically flipping a coin to decide who wins the fight

It's not really dice combat. It's just how we decide who wins or loses. It isn't life there are stats. This just makes everything fair. Characters need to die for the rp to finish. This is how that will work. No rolls to see if you hit, or how much damage you do. It's basically flipping a coin to decide who wins the fight
Ya I know that lol, that's what I meant. I just think others might not like the idea of that. I think it'll make things more interesting and dramatic, I just hope others are okay with it.

Ya I know that lol, that's what I meant. I just think others might not like the idea of that. I think it'll make things more interesting and dramatic, I just hope others are okay with it.
I would have mentioned it earlier, but i still hadn't come up with a way to do deaths honestly...

btw, I need to ask are we only using greek, roman (??) and egyptian gods?

Mines Gaelic, so no, feel free to use any you wish, or even make one up

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person