The Guild's Revolution (taken)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are guards chasing after them. He tosses his horse's reigns over to her. "Ill take care of them." He attaches his blades and stands on the horse's back and looks at the guards.

She groaned as they were chased by the guards. "I hate it when this happens..." She looked over at him when he said he would take care of the chasers. "Please hurry?"

"Stop at the watch tower ahead. Thieves run it, so guards wont be a problem." He catches a branch and sticks his feet out, kicking the guard off his horse and mounting the horse... backwards. He looks at the guard next to him. "Ello." he throws a knife at his head and turns back, running faster towards the watchtower with the warhorse, trampling foot soldiers with crossbows pointed at Kitten.

She blinked a bit when he told her to go to the watch tower and she glanced up, seeing the tower. She then looked back to him as she charged her horse forwards, smiling a bit when she saw him fighting off the guards. That's when she saw the crossbows pointed at her and went wide eyed, flinching and holding back a scream when she felt one graze her shoulder, making a deep cut. She shook her head a bit, having her horse go forwards faster towards the tower.

When you get there, the thieves are talking "We have to get the boss out of the city. We have men at the gates to close behind them." You can hear Acksel yelling at you to leave his horse and start moving again. As he passes by, a thief passes two letters to him. He speeds towards the outer gates.

Kitten let out a soft sigh as she reached the gates, pausing when she heard the two thieves. She then looked back when she heard the shout before sighing and quickly following after him, acting as if her arm didn't hurt in the slightest.

As soon as they pass under the gate, a thief with a knife cuts the chain holding the gate up and it slams into the ground, trapping guards in. They run for a few minutes before slowing down. He looks at her and sees the cut. "Shit. Lets stop for a bit. We've lost them by now."

She let out a small sigh as they came to a halt and she blinked a bit, looking to her arm and quietly laughing. "This? It's nothing to worry about." She looked to him with a slight smile. "I can survive a cut like this. It's already bled out most of what it's going to."

She let out a small sigh as she looked over at him. "Fine... but I don't have any bandaging."

"I do" he walks over with a water pouch and inspects the cut. He moves her shirt sleeve to clean the cut with water and wrap bandage around it.

She flinched a bit when he moved away her shirt sleeve and washed the would, looking away and clenching her teeth. It was a deep cut, and the contact hurt, even as he wrapped it in bandaging.

"Sorry.... here." he hands you a vial with a clear liquid in it. "Sleep it off"

She looked to the vial and then back up at him. "Sleep it off? What does that mean is in this?" She spun the mixture in the vial a bit.

"knocks you out cold and heals the wound faster. Only takes an hour. Ill keep us moving."

She blinked a bit and then held out the vial. "Um... I think not. There's no way I'm drinking something that will knock me out."

She shook her head a bit. "You'd have to force me to drink this if you ever wanted me to."

"I won't do that... wait a minute..." He goes through his pack and pulls out a different vial. "This one should speed up healing. At least a little. It is a pretty weak one."

She let out a small sigh and took the second vial, opening it. "That would work better. I have no plans on passing out for an hour." She then leaned her head back, quickly drinking the contents of the vial.

Status
Not open for further replies.