The Guild's Revolution (taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Have you ever heard of mercs attacking a female who is alone? Try to get close. Once you do..." He holds out a small clay jar "Throw this to the ground. Hard. Once you do that, dive into the canal or rush in with us. Your choice." He offers the jar to you "Are you in?"

She let out a small sigh and took the clay jar gingerly. "Fine... You have a mask I can wear? I'd honestly rather not have my whole face be seen." In truth, it was a precaution. The mercenaries definitely wouldn't have a totally accurate description of her, but the mask would make sure all they saw were her eyes, so she could be anyone.

Hands her a mask and puts a similar one on himself. Down below, thieves are running to their positions, hanging from the bridges to the house that pass over the canal. They are stationed on the roofs and ready to strike. "This should be over quickly. Follow close." He jumps off and dives into the canal.

She took the mask and pulled it onto her face, though she kept it low for the moment. She then dropped from the tower in a place where the mercenaries wouldn't see, walking up towards the entrance of the estate. She didn't follow him, having her own plan. When she got close, she started faking a shiver, holding the jar to her chest tightly as if it were the only item in the world. As she got close, the mercenaries would approach, for what guard wouldn't check on a shivering woman? It was then that she raised her head and lifted the mask, the now wide-eyed mercenaries in some kind of shock as she suddenly threw the jar to the ground and dove to the side, not quite in the canal.

While the guards were coughing from the smoke, the thieves silently killed them and took their armor, quickly changing into it while other ones tossed the bodies into the canal and ran inside into the shrubs. Acksel was there, wet and pulling her into the bushes. When the smoke cleared, the fake guards faked coughing while more guards came from another entrance to check out the action. When they move, thieves move in and you can see a few mercenaries approach with them. When all has settled, everything seemed back to normal. Acksel looked at her with a grin and whispered "Perfectly executed. Now to cause trouble. My men, on my signal will distract the guards and lure them away. Once they are gone, I will pick the lock, get inside, find the office, and steal a document with his signature. You may leave once the chaos starts."

Kitten would flinch a bit as she was pulled into the bushes, an arm over her mouth as she quietly coughed. She then looked up at Acksel, pulling down the mask and taking in a few deep breaths. She listened to the plan, nodding a bit. "Am I supposed to just wait here? I mean, I've already..." She coughed, wiping some saliva from her mouth. "...done the most essential part... getting in..."

"Like I said. You can leave if you want. Or you can join me in breaking in." He hands her some water in a water skin. "your mask has a filter for the smoke, by the way. If you are ready, we shall begin." He whistles sharp and loud. Thieves and mercenaries erupt from the brush and attack guards. "Lets move" He walks to the front door and starts working the lock. "Watch my back"

She let out a small breath and took the water, quickly gulping it down before wiping her mouth and giving it back to him. "Fine then. I'll follow you in..." She then followed behind him, looking around as he began unlocking the door, pulling a few throwing knives from her bag, fending off anyone who came close.

He breaks the lock and slips in, closing the door behind her. "this is the sloppiest robbery I've ever taken part in. I need to find the office. Do not kill any of the residents. Just knock them out."

She nodded a bit and then gestured for him to follow her. "It's your turn to follow now... this way to the office." She walked quickly down the halls, easily knocking out each person and catching them before they hit the ground, setting them down without a noise. They were soon at the office and she looked around a bit before opening the door, seeing no one in the room. "Okay, it's all clear..."

He goes in and starts sifting through desk drawers until he grabs a letter."There you are." He grabs a few valuables and opens the window "Time for us to leave" He jumps out and drops a jar on the ground. All it does is make a loud noise, signaling everyone to run. "Meet me at the clock tower." He runs and dives into the canal

She raised an eyebrow when he went through the window and she nodded a bit, going her own way out of the mansion. She ran through the halls, exiting through another window, jumping into a tree and disappearing from the view of the guards quickly. She quickly found her way to the clock tower, heading up to the meeting place.

He is waiting by the door into the tower. "took you long enough."

She let out a small sigh, holding up an apple. "Sorry for stopping along the way to get a snack..." She then bit into the apple, going through the door.

"Thanks for your help tonight. If you need a place to stay, you are welcome in the tower."

She let out a small breath and shook her head. "No, no, I'll be fine. I can find a place."

She smiled slightly and nodded. It was also partially because most of the people in there, she figured, were guys.

He is silent for a moment, then looks at you. "walk with me" He leads her through the tower to a large area behind the clock face. There are all sorts of people around. "We take in people from all walks of life. Anyone in need of a resting place" There are thieves going about their business, but men, women, and children who look to not be thieves are wandering around as well.

She blinked a bit and then let out a small sigh, following him into the tower. She put her hands in her pockets, looking around curiously as she saw several kinds of people within it. She then looked to him. "How have you not gotten caught? There are so many people..."

Status
Not open for further replies.