The GREAT Norm-Mut War | Season one |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fester stopped..

If it was a trap... He payed he wouldn't get killed and at the least get thrown in prison. [ please don't kill fester off.. XD ]

He walked toward the alley.. His hands out of his pockets.myou couldn't see his face. Claws fully extended. He smiled. His teeth sharp. "Hello." His voice sounded cold. "Exorcist. I suppose. I can see those weapons." He stood there. His tail flicking slowly.

[ I'm so sorry I took so long.. I was busy C92. ))

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
"Nah...I hate those Exorcist fellows, but you Half-Breeds are getting in my way." Alexander said to the boy and then raised his gun. "You can either walk away and find a new place to dine at, or get a bullet in your head. What will it be?"

He yawned. "Well... I actually like this place. My old place had some Exorcists near it. Takes a could days until they go away. These adults weren't so good. I prefer children. Lemme dine here a bit more. Then I'll leave. Alright?' He smiled again, he stepped closer.

"This gun has explosives in it, follow me and I'll blow you to bits..." Alexander said and then vanished. Jumping from wall to wall he disappeared somewhere up top on the buildings.

Fester didn't want to die. Though he did wanna follow him.. Fester shook his head and walked deep into the Alley agan. Sighing. "Humans.." He sighed.

Alexander was up top and could hear the boy from down below. "Not human you dumbass..." He said and then whisked himself away into the night.

Isaac realized that there was nothing in front of him and thus became embarrassed, He sheathed his gun back into his jacket when michael spoke, "Is everything okay, boss?" Michael seemed worried more than defensive, however he did in fact hold his weapon with firm and ready hands. ''Yes, i thought i saw something but i guess it was nothing'' Isaac replied, moderately walking further inside his office to sit in his chair. ''Take a seat Michael, report your findings'' Isaac said casually.

Back in the prison.. Suou was taken to a person regular prison cell after his wounds were tended to. Later, The two mutants were to undergo questioning by Michael himself, Michael was said to be the ''Exorcist's Favorite'' which means he might be Isaac's favorite and dealing with either of them was bad news... These two must be special because most mutants were questioned by the questioner/torturer.​

Reactions: iMisterH
Alexander fled quickly from the mutant and soon found himself on the streets of Hawaii once more. He began to wander through the night for he was a bit fired up now, not knowing if he'll run into Mutants or Exorcist.

Seeing that there was no active threat in the vicinity, Michael sighed with relief and holstered his M9. "Yes, sir, you got it." He entered Isaac's office and took a seat, taking out his cell phone which contained all the evidence on it. Michael scrolled through his pictures and presented the incriminating pictures to Isaac.

"Now, as you know... There was a young man's body found at the school we went to. This was no doubt the work of a Mutant. The body was horribly mutilated and Delta Team are gathering the forensic evidence as we speak.

If we have any suspects in mind, I suggest we confront them directly to see if we can get them to lead us to more of these Mutants."

Isaac sat there with a curious expression with his hand covering his mouth and his elbow resting upon the edge of the table. ''hmm'' Isaac mumbled, ''Perhaps you could go visit the prison, we just recently captured two new mutants maybe they could give us more information''

Reactions: iMisterH
Michael nodded and picked up his cell phone, putting it away in his inside breast pocket. "The prison, huh... Got it, sir. Don't worry, I'll be able to get some information outta them with my interrogation skills." He said quite confidently with a faint grin on his lips. Standing up, Michael cleared his throat and exited the office to head to his next destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.