The GREAT Norm-Mut War | Season one |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kisuke deflected the bullet with ease. He felt his Katana crack slightly and immediately sheathed it and dropped it to the ground. He re-extended his claws and rushed at the girl jumping onto a nearby building and running up the side of it. He heard the sound barrier break as another bullet was fired at him. Kisuke used his feet to push off of the building and fly in the opposite direction of the bullet. The bullet nearly inserted itself into his skull but only grazed his cheek as he propelled himself onto the same surface as the sniper and hit the ground making no sound at all. Instead of initiating an attack Kisuke looked at the girl quizzically.
"Hmm, you're no human... are you? I can smell your scent. You have the mutant gene inside of you. Do they know?" Kisuke nearly busted into laughter but maintained his composure.. for the most part. "Haha! This is too grand. What are you doing fighting with them? Why betray your own kind? You're nothing like the human scum except for the facade of which you use to hide from your true nature. Why would you betray us? Your own species. We are the same and yet, you try to kill me. Why? We are the superior race. We are the evolutionary species. The apex predators. Are you ashamed to be apart of that?" Kisuke was now extremely intrigued by this girl and her entire life. He needed to know more about her.

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
Reigning in the blood lust slightly Suou dropped the duffle and rifle.
"Your right, I'm not human. But I'm also no traitor either…"
A long skeletal tail stretching almost 2 1/2 meters unfurled and grew further out, the bladed end speared and ripped the ground as it swung. Her clothing disappeared into a thick body suit like substance covered in exo-skeletal plates. Black claws sprouted where nails were before and hair bled brown than black, finishing four dorsal tubes like structures and hair clip like plates extended out clearing her sight and allowing her to extend a sixth sensory sense. Eyes now glowing glowing brighter predatorily.
"But there's a difference between being ashamed of what I am and blending to strike heart of the enemy." Tensing muscles the female half-blood. "Now you look like you know how to show a girl a good time dear. So let's continue our little date, help me get rid of all this pent up stress."
Finishing in a somewhat sensual tone the half blood burst forward in a burst forward with speed and strength superior to what most mutants could muster in a hurricane of death, bating away the discarded sword on her way towards her current prey.
"By the way my names Suou or "Cypher" what's your name it'd be a shame to not know my date's name?"

Kisuke smiled. This girl was lucky. She was able to fool the exorcists. He silently cursed himself for not thinking of that before becoming infamous among them. When she took off her clothes he was almost excited but then realized she had something on underneath, it appeared to be a suit of armor or something. Her tail was deadly, her claws were deadly, everything about was deadly yet seductive at the same time. She was gorgeous yet dangerous. Like the bottom of the deepest part of the ocean. Kisuke knew in that moment that he couldn't hold back. He had to prove himself to her. Whether she was more powerful or not, Kisuke needed to fight. He needed to survive this battle so that he could meet her again. He craved her and his thirst for her was insatiable. While she was charging at him, Kisuke dropped off of the top of the building and in mid air, started to shift his form. His claws grew longer than before and his bones cracked and reformed his body making him incredibly more bulky than before but not limiting his speed at all. Both rows of teeth became sharper and elongated, stretching his mouth so that his lips no longer covered his teeth and his eyes now became entirely bright red. He tore off his shirt and a red Japanese kanji that translated to "red" appeared on his chest, glowing. His Red hair lengthened, draping itself down his back. He telepathically shot one word into her brain; his name. "RED" He then prepared for the attack as she launched herself at him. He kicked at her stomach and attacked with his claws at the same time. This was going to be fun.

[Kanji:]

Red.jpg

[Kind of looks like this except red hair and whiskers (He's a fox mutant)]

wolfman.jpg

"RED" simrking silightly Suou couldnt resist a jab."Ho, so thats what the fox says?, oh my you do have some claws aye foxy" Suou practically purred the later part as she saw the transformed mutant charge in swinging. Suouu decided to play a game as she felt the hormones of desire and lust. The red head turned brunette danced and over exadurated her movements showing off her body and flexibility through her almost skin tight armor as she dodged in and out of range of her now larger opponent.
Continuing for a period of time while teasing her fellow mutant taking light pot shots with her tail she called out "first blood" as the first small cut appeared. Shortly after she turned her head towards a small yet shallow scratch on her suits outer plates. Smiling seeing that her date was slower than her but still able to land a hit. She might be forced to transform herself. "If you keep going you might just break through and get a glimpse of what's under dearest." Suou teased again taping the scratched plate before winking and continuing their dance.

Kisuke was on all fours running around like the beast he had become. He may be the weaker one for right now but he was not to be toyed with. He knew that soon the other exorcists would be there to outnumber him. While engaging in the fight and attempting to expose weak points in Suou's armor he was also knocking down the weak points in several of the surrounding buildings. He eventually had them where he wanted them. All at once, he used his preternatural speed and knocked them all down bringing them down on top of her. Just before he escaped, he saw her surprised expression. As much as he wanted to eat her for teasing him. It would have to wait. He reverted his form in the nearby woods and was now wearing only boxers. He picked up his sword and swung it on his back as he rushed back to the club where he found the girl.
"Need a ride? The exorcists will be here any second." He didn't wait for her reply figuring that if she wanted a ride she would follow him and get in. He got to his car and started it. "shit.." he could only wait so much longer. The other mutant would be here within minutes and he assumed she would not be happy for abandoning their fight and running off like a coward. The simple fact was is that she had cybernetic's integrated into her mutation. Kisuke hadn't stayed around long enough to get them. Maybe he could call the one human he actually trusted.. maybe she would help him get the implants. He needed more power... especially if he was going to tame the nightmares.

He ran off, surveying the damage of the area she sighed, he was right it was time to leave. Dawning her normal clothing and letting her changes return to normal while she re-absorbed her Xenomorph traits. Grabbing the rifle and bag Suou took off using her sixth sense to pick up the hormone trail of the other mutant to take him up on his offer. Dashing off and reappearing in a dash of speed next to Red's car and getting in. She extended a hand, "thanks for the ride and thanks for the spar I needed that"
"I also look forward to working with you in the coming day… but in the long run it's been a long day so I'll be in your care, I can trust you right?" With this she started to fall asleep in her seat trusting her driver and natural defenses. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." With that she fell asleep comfortably, tail instinctively unraveling slightly poised to strike out.

Static struck the lead exorcist radio that only Isaac had possession of, a voice echoed through the radio waves and silenced most of the static. '' S.M.E Field Charlie, I have spotted two hostile Nightmares, ready to engage. ''
Isaac woke up from the sound of the radio beside of his bed, after hearing the radio transmission Isaac sighed in grief. Sitting up on the edge of his bed he reached for the cigarette pack that was laying on the table beside of the bed, Lighting the cigarette that was in his mouth he sighed once again as the smoke flowed from his mouth and into the air, covering the room in a light fog. Reaching over to the radio and pressing the button isaac spoke in reply towards the transmission from Charlie Team, '' Engage Charlie Team, Capture is your first option, Guns free if necessary. ''

'' Roger that, Charlie Team is a go '' Charlie Team leader replied to Isaac through the radio transmission. One,Two,Three,Five,eight,Ten,twenty Black armored men emerged from the bushes behind the Charlie Team Leader, their armor was covering every major sections of their body, Their armor was black as night, there goggles were black also, however they were green that displayed thermal optics, There guns were Bolt Action Sniper Rifles that were as black as their armor and as powerful as their armor, Their bullets were the most powerful bullets in the Exorcists.
'' Alright boys, Mission is a go ''

Team Charlie stormed the area around the two mutants and aimed their Rifles at them as they all screamed '' Get Down! '' They hit the button on there shoulders which caused a two bright lights to emit and rotate from there other shoulder. Blue and Green lights were flashing and rotating around the whole area, The lights were so bright that the agents faces were barely seen. The Charlie Team Leader raised his Thermal Optic Goggles and lowered his mask but not lowering his guard, he whispered '' Suou? '' Said with shocking question.

At this time the sun was barely peeking from the surface of the earths ground, barely lighting up the grounds of hawaii, conjuring bits of shadows to overlap parts of the ground.​

Kisuke was shocked, He'd never been caught before. He opened the door and slowly stepped out with his hands up. There was no going back. This was the end for him. "C'mon.. play it smart Kisuke" He mumbled to himself. Kisuke then dropped to his knees with his hands on his head and shouted to whoever there commanding officer was. "Look! I'll go peacefully. You have my word! If you've read my file you know I always stick by my word. Oh! Nice trick with your little spy in the passenger seat. I would have never guessed she was an exorcist. In the club she was all up on me. I guess she was going to try and take me down herself. I should've smelled exorcist. Then again.. all you humans smell the same to me." Kisuke tried to make it seem as if he wasn't working with her. He had to protect her cover. They had no reason to doubt her after all. She was an exorcist. they took regularly scheduled lie detection test or so he'd heard. Surely she'd live and be okay and he would die. He knew he wasn't meant to live forever...

"Suou?" Opening her eyes the xenomorph mutant knew she was compromised, maybe. Looking over the men around the car… well shit. Hearing kisuke's dialogue an idea came up.
"Shit what the hell happened?… captain? Where's the half bloods?…" absorbing her mutations back into herself and using her xenomorph DNA manipulation traits Suou sealed away the mutations,separated from her DNA and undetectable until she reawakened it. Unfortunately forgetting the return of her body into a human's again. The need for rest hit her, vision started to blur. Coughing up blood her some of her ribs broke and pierced her right lung from her regeneration halting. She started teetering loosing her strength falling towards red slipping a phone into his pocket. Suou looked up at him mouthing run to him before she spoke "you… I guess I lost huh? Damn mutants." And she was out like a light.

Alexander woke up to the sound of his computer going off. It meant something was happening and he needed to attend to it. "What do we have here..." He said as he looked over at his computer. It was giving off readings of the Mutants and Exorcist fighting one another and perhaps other things. "This is interesting. Seems I might need to head into the game a little bit early." Alexander said with a smirk across his face. Sensing that the fun was beginning to warm up he decided to go take a quick shower and then head out into the night with his weapons armed at the ready for anyone he might come across.

Fester still roamed the streets. Very close to Alexander. Well his location is anyways. About five or six more reports about dead teens, kid, and two adult will come soon on to the news. He smiled underneath his hood. They did taste good. Though he was full. He did like quite suspicious. He was wearing a black baggy hoodie, Baggie pants and some regular old sneakers. His face barley shown, only revealing his mouth and nose without putting up the hood. Good thing his tails and ears were hidden.

As Alexander moved about he could smell something in the air, it was the smell of a Half-Breed. "Where are you you little devil you..." Alexander said low and softly to himself. Looking around he noticed a young, hooded figure not to off in the distance. "This is to easy..." He said with a smirk and began to walk away. Moving towards and alley, he hoped the being would follow.

By the corner of his eye. He saw a man. Walking toward a alley... Though he was stuffed... Maybe he could fit in one more. He turned around slowly. He stood there for a couple of minutes... Wait a minute why was he head if toward the alley..

Oh shit. He'll find out the bodies... I'll just go kill him. He thought to himself.

Two S.M.E agents rush in as one mutant steps out of the car they turn him around and slam his head against the car forcefully as they equip cuffs on his wrists. Two other S.M.E agents rush the other side of the car and aggressively grab suou and throw her to the ground as cuffs also are equipped on her wrists. Charlie Team leader pushes a button on the side of his helmet to call in air support '' This is S.M.E Field Charlie Team Leader we need immediate air evac ''
'' Roger that Team Leader, We are on our way ''

The other S.M.E agents would turn around and perform recon through their scopes on their Rifles, some kneeled and some stood around as they all rotated 180 degrees repeatedly as they all waited for the Exorcist Heli to arrive.

The air moved and wind was created, a swirling vortex combination of dust and wind formed around them. The Exorcist Heli arrived and landed behind them, They loaded the mutants in and chained their hands to the wall and equipped a electric collar on their necks then they all hoped in, some sat on the side edges of the heli. The Heli took off and they arrived to a secluded area, The place was similar to a castle but it was a prison, the prison was full of captured mutants and there prison was far away from the living world so in case of failure the mutants wouldn't easily run straight into the streets again.

crazy-green-roofs-shutter-island-prison.jpg

| Item Given |
500px-ControlCollar.png

This is a electric collar that is Anti mutantated, Which means this collar will shock you whenever you try and use any powers, any strength that is not normal, any odd movements or done something your not suppose to do.​

Alexander moved into the alley and saw that there were corpses everywhere. It was just like he had thought, the being was a mutant and he'll try to eat Alexander next.

"Come out to play..." Alexander said keeping his weapons at the ready for when the mutant will appear.

Kurai turned and walked out of the building she had been in calmly. She honestly had no concern for the male Half-Breed. First, she just didn't care about anyone, second, he could figure a way out himself. He seemed intelligent enough to do it. She increased speed, taking off and laughing to herself. She couldn't help it. She was a tainted rabbit, or, otherwise a 'black rabbit'. She liked both the names fairly well, even though they were supposed to be insulting in a way.

Kurai was disappointed she lost what could have been a feast, but it wasn't like parties were rare. She'd just get access to another one, no problem. She'd have to be more careful about the exorcists though if she was to be out in the open.

Suou and the other mutant were threw out of the heli once landed upon a landing strip that connected directly into the prison, BAM, They fell face first on the pavement, scratches caressed their faces. Charlie team got off the heli and dragged the two mutants by their cuffed hands to the entrance, Two guards stood beside the green painted twin double doors that was so called the entrance of the prison, The door was opened by the two guards as the two mutants were dragged nearest to the entrance. Once inside the prison Suou was dragged in a separate direction from the other mutant, Suou was taken to the end of the 3rd hallway, floor B1 where they performed experiments and if necessary.... medical treatment.

The prison was built with 3 layers of floors, 1st floor was called A1, the second floor was called B1, and the third floor was called C1. The A1 floor which was the floor that had the most population of guards had the entrance gates and the cells that the mutants spent their lives in. C1 was the lowest floor and was only accessed by the guards, it was a place of machinery... Electrical out/inputs and many wheels that controlled various things such as: The Lights, The Gates, The doors, The Security Cameras, The Heat, The Water Transfer, and Collars.

By the time Suou was given medical treatment by the ''experimental Doctors'' of the Exorcist prison, The other mutant was dragged at the end of the wall that had cells in which he passed along the way, the other prisoners got a look at the newcomer and some teased and some stood there looking at him in silence, They knew what was in his future... ''poor guy... I feel sorry for him'' one of the prisoners proclaimed as the new mutant was dragged passed his cell. The mutant was threw into the cell that had the only strong electric metal door and full metal walls that usually emitted cold essence, he was stripped down naked and was forcefully dressed in nothing but a long white pair of pants that said on the side of them in grey ''Prisoner Zero''. He was then Cuffed once again, however his arms were positioned in a cross and was cuffed opposite of their regular direction, Large and thick chains were brought in to the cell not to long after he was stripped and cuffed, wrapping the one long cold metal chain across his body multiple times then hooked on the walls, A large piece of leather was given as well and was equipped across the mutants mouth so he was unable to speak or scream. Charlie team walked out of the cold metal roomed cell as they closed the cold metal door behind them.

By the time Suou and the other mutant was captured and took to the prison Isaac was just getting out of the bed and headed towards the office. Isaac arrived at the office and passed the greeter girl that was called ''Yuki'', doing so Isaac spoke up and said ''good morning Yuki'' followed with a wink. Yuki Blushed slightly as Isaac presented his self towards her in a flirty fashion, however Yuki didn't reply she was to embarrassed to say anything, Yuki had a crush on Isaac for some time now and it was quite a seduction to see him greet her in such tone.
Arriving at the elevator he presses the 31st floor button, Ding, Ding, Ding; the doors opened and Isaac entered the hallway and headed to his office and opened the door... ''Who dares sit at my desk in such a goofy fashion?'' Isaac proclaimed in a questionable tone.

Who is it that is sitting in his chair, behind his desk?!

(( Apologies for not posting so long. I'll have Michael head to Isaac's office. ))

After discovering the mutilated body, Michael was severely shocked. He didn't want to touch it and left it to Delta Squad to handle. Still, he had gathered a lot evidence by taking pictures on cell phone. He made mental notes on how the victim was killed. If only he had gotten to the scene sooner, he might have been able to save the poor kid.

Deciding to report his findings to Isaac, his superior, the exorcist proceeded to Isaac's office. He saw Isaac standing the hallway and shouting into his office. What was going on inside? Was there an intruder? Michael carefully approached from behind with his M9 drawn, whispering out to Issac. "Isaac! Something in your office?!"

Isaac yelled at the figure whom was sitting in his desk, '' Get out or i will shoot! '' Reaching behind him and pulling out his luger he points it in the direction of his desk. Shacking muscles, shacking stance he was scared, it was like that day long ago where it was raining and tear drops were falling upon the wet cold pavement that was near the first Exorcist warehouse. That day was a harsh and frightful day, mist and ashes, Two gun shots were heard or perhaps it was three... this followed with blood dripping into a stream that flowed downwards into the cracks of the pavement. Knees most likely buckled that day and with such his knees covered in who is now dead's blood, the world created a imaginary vortex of time and despite the melancholy of his situation he broke from the prowess that it is '' Horror ''... But that day was a long time pass and he who knows, knows not but knowledge of the past...

The luger conjured a small greenish circle at the end of the barrel, he was about to pull the trigger, but although in reality he seemed blind as a bat Isaac seen him sitting in his desk and with frightfulness he began to almost buckle. A hundred childrens voices echoed in his ear from the void saying the same thing, '' Kill him '', Although there is nothing there in reality Isaac more than seen a figure of the past sitting in the present chair of his prowess.​

Reactions: iMisterH
Michael watched the scene unfold and continued to approach Isaac from behind, keeping his M9 pointed in front of him. He couldn't quite get a clear view of this 'figure' who was sitting at Isaac's desk from where he was. Caution with every step, Michael grew closer and closer to the scene until he was stood directly behind Issac. He whispered to Isaac again to get his attention. "Is everything okay, boss?"

Status
Not open for further replies.