The GREAT Norm-Mut War | Season one |

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They found the kid, your free to go" letting go of the fast line Suou heading towards the scent of blood. On the way she brushed past another sniper taking a look at her. Using her light touch suou snagged her tags on the way. Taking a look at the tags the field agent mused "Letta huh? Haven't seen her in a year give or take."

Navigating to the area where the other Exorcist was, and she continued to do so until she stepped in a puddle. She already knew what it was. The blood had spread across a good part of the floor. With a sigh the one known as Cypher crouched down running her soft pale hand over the kids face closing his eyes saying a small prayer "rest in piece." Standing and turning to the officer recognizing the Exorsist before her without seeing his face, letting her bangs cover her eyes she spoke.

"It's been a while Isaac… I know you probably don't know me but I'm with field unit. the sorry you had to see this… but I've been assigned to your unit for now… what do you need done sir?"

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
All armed and ready, Michael was on his way to the school to meet Isaac. Rock music resumed playing in the background as he stepped on it, trying to get there as quickly as possible. It wasn't long until he arrived at the scene.

trees-night-moon-houses-moonlight-school-anime-amnesia-cloud-1920x1080-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Michael loaded his M9 and carried the spare bullets in various pockets on his person. The rock music stopped playing and he stepped out of the BMW i8, locking it securely. He looked around for Isaac but couldn't see him anywhere due to the darkness. With that, Michael decided to give Isaac a phone call.

"C'mon, pick up..." he muttered.

Smoke flowing gracefully from his mouth, Isaac was surprised but its not like he hasn't seen death before. Calmly putting the lighter back inside his long jacket as he replied to Suou, ''Perform recon towards the east'' Isaac hide his true emotions skillfully, He was serious and bold when making orders or in front of the other Exorcists. It was that time that he remembered that fateful day, way back when, where things were more simple and he was still a recruit. That day was rainy and warm and the sky was similar today to what it was back then... But that was a long time pass and it is long forgotten. Isaac heard a car door shut and thought that perhaps it was michael, walking back towards the parking lot he finds michael. ''Who are you calling?'' Isaac questioned michael over curiosity.​

Reactions: iMisterH
Kisuke found the party with ease and pulled into the parking lot. There were humans everywhere. They had glow sticks and weird masks and short, slutty clothing on. This was what they called "A rave" with loud music that initiated the use of a sub-woofer and usually limited lyrics. The rave took place at an abandoned warehouse that looked like dreadfully ugly on the outside. He turned off his vehicle and stepped out, greeting the night air with a thirst for more the just human, it was a thirst for friendship or something more. He needed to extinguish his solitude. He needed to find another like himself, who enjoyed bathing in the humans blood just as much. He was approached by many people asking him to buy glow sticks. He handed a 20 out for some vampire teeth that lit up and a glow necklace. Apparently this involved a lot of students from a high school nearby because there were a lot of people wearing ripped up school shirts. Kisuke went to a small side door where a tasty looking human girl opened it for him, smiled and winked and then stamped his hand. He entered to a scene that was crazy. People jumping up and down, flashing lights, glowing stuff everywhere. It was dark but bright at the same time. He was groped a few times while walking but made his way to a wall, and leaned against it watching the DJ play. Kisuke thought a girl was talking to him but he wasn't quite sure. He was scanning the room for someone with the same Predatory look he always had. He could sometimes tell a mutant by the way they walked, spoke, and looked. After all, he wasn't that normal looking either. He downed a couple beers and nodded his head towards the music. One thing that was good about mutants was that they couldn't get drunk. It just didn't work.

[Warehouse outside of rave (Nighttime though)]

warehouse rave.jpg

[Inside of warehouse:]
rave.jpg

Despite being told where the party was taking place, Kurai still had trouble finding it since she had no access to a map. She sighed, looking around. She expected others of her kind in there, but its not like she could eat everyone. Just not easy to hold that many people and eat them one by one, three a day total. Maybe a few more if she felt a bit snacky. But, someone was bound to escape, confirm her identity as a psycho Half-Breed, and that would end this sweet dream of eating people over and over.

So many people had asked her to buy things. It had been annoying, but she'd just kept on walking and pushing. She'd just snatch something from someone so she could blend in. She threw her hat off, not really caring where it had landed. She'd just tell everyone her bunny ears were fake now that they were exposed.

Kurai looked to the girl who sat at the door. The girl gave her a stamp and then opened the door for her. Kurai walked in to shouting, lights, music, and a lot more. She sighed. Humans were so loud.

She'd snatch something off a drunk human. It'd be easy. But first, she wanted to look around to see how many of her own she could find here. She began searching through the crowd, pushing and shoving to look for others of her own kind. There was bound to be at least one that was of her species, most likely more.

''At any case, go check out that body near the back, im going home i have a headache'' Isaac said to michael as he gripped his head and walked towards his car where he would then enter and start the engine, driving out of the parking lot he would then drive swiftly towards his house. arriving to the house he would open the door and head towards the bed where he would fall straight to sleep.

Reactions: iMisterH
Fester was in a alley way. He already got two adults and a kid so far. They tasted pretty good. Fester meowed every time he saw a kid or adult walking by. Some would ignore. Some would be foolish enough to come close. Right now he was luring in a young teen... Hmm.. The teen was a boy with innocent face.image.jpg

Maybe someone should save him

As Kisuke was scanning the crowd, he locked eyes with a girl just entering the complex. She had white hair and bunny ears that, to any of the rest of the drunk people here would look fake but Kisuke knew better. He smirked at her and made his way through the crowd of people towards her. On his way, his claws extended and he slit someone's throat open and kept walking. The human dropped and the girl he was dancing with screamed but all Kisuke did was smile. No one in the party seemed to notice and everything resumed as planned. He licked his fingers clean of the blood and made his way over to her. Depending on her reaction, he would know if she was like him.
"This party is a killer, huh?" he took another sip of his beer and awaited her reply.
Kisuke wondered if any exorcist would be called in and the party shut down. That would be fun.

Kurai looked at the man who approached her, and then just stared at him as he talked before replying. This must be one of her kind. She nodded to him. "Indeed it is." She said, with an almost sadistic smile.

He had to be her kind. He was just drinking and it seemed like he still wasn't drunk, it could just be him though. She began looking through all the people here, trying to decide which ones would be most delicious.

"There's a body?" asked Michael. He walked in the direction he was pointed in and discovered the mutilated body of a child.

original.jpg

His eyes widened in shock and he grimaced heavily. "Holy crap... This must've been the work of one of those Mutants. If only we'd got here sooner... Poor kid."

Michael took out his cell phone and photographed the body as evidence, being careful enough to pick up all the details and not disturb the crime scene. He took several photographs from different angles.

"What do you propose we do, Isaac?" asked Michael.

Kisuke, looked her up and down. She was shorter than him and she was quite attractive. She had bunny ears which were also superbly cute. She would be a lovely friend to have. Kisuke bit his lip and looked to the ground then looked back up in excitement. He dropped his drink to the ground and slipped his hands in his pockets.
"I'm Kisuke! It's an honor to meet you, miss. Would you like to have dinner with me?" He said it with a large smile and enthusiasm and then looked back at the ground, shyly.

Kurai nodded. "I'm Kurai. It's an honor to meet you as well, and I would be delighted to do so." She said, quickly examining him with just a look. He was taller than her, which she found to her disliking, but she honestly didn't care. It was reassuring to meet another of her kind. She realized she was just staring at him, which was kinda awkward, so she looked away.

Blood. The scent of blood was getting stronger the further east Suou traveled. She had followed orders heading east following the scent trail to a wear houses rave having only been seen by a boy from an alley on route by rooftop. Taking off the trench coat and rifle storing them in her duffle hidden somewhere on the close to the exit. Climbing through a upper window in her casual clothing.

71185.jpg

Snatching a beer from a drunk student plastering on a false mask of cheer and lightheartedness. Suou was thankful for the crowd's age group and the her 17 year old appearance she blended perfectly withe the teens as she kept watch over the two mutants she smelt the blood from. At least the cat walk provided a nice overwatch even if one would get a show if ther looked up, leggings didn't help too much.

Kisuke bowed out of respect and then scanned the crowd looking around to decide if he should just slaughter everyone or only take a few tonight. He then looked back just as she turned away from him, he realized she must have been examining him. He wondered what she thought. He hated being judged, people always thought he was disgusting. "So, should we kill everyone or only take a few? I'm a bit hungry and thirsty but it's honestly up to you, babe." He looked to see if she would be offended by him calling her babe. He called every girl that was attractive that and had deemed her worthy of the title. He extended his claws and let his tail come out of his pants, extending itself. His eyes then began to glow bright red. This was one of the many reasons the exorcists had code named him "red death". He was a high value target and any exorcist able to kill him would receive high stature, or so he was told before he had killed that dumb blonde exorcist boy, Eric. What a fool he was.

The male was started to let loose his claws and tail, Suou could feel his blood lust as his eyes turned red. "Shit" She realy didn't have time before all hell breaks loose. Breaking cover and shoving her way through the field agent pulled the fire alarm causing the students to start flooding out of the building in a panic. pulling Her hand gun she fired f ew rounds at the two below trying to buy time to get the civilians out of the way and retrieve her rifle. Seeing the duffle she let out a growl of desperation "shit, almost there a little further!"

Kisuke was angry. Someone had spoiled his dinner, the fire alarm had went off and he was sure someone had pulled it. Just then, someone fired shots at him and the girl. He dodged them and then without even looking jumped into the air and caught onto the railing of the catwalk with his tail and swinging himself up right in front of the attacker. She was a girl, shorter than Kisuke with long red hair and green eyes. She was rather beautiful for a human. Kisuke smiled and licked his lips. "I'm Red. Nice to meet you Exorcist. You know, you spoiled my dinner. That wasn't very nice of you. Would you care to step in and let me eat you instead? For a human you look rather..... delectable." Kisuke's teeth turned into two rows of viciously sharp fangs, he stood on the catwalk in her way, ready to move in and make the final kill at a moment's notice.

Last edited:
Her bangs shadowed her face, said bangs and hair returning to their natural red color as she stepped forward snaching the over sized rifle while slinging her duffle over her shoulder. Letting out a giggle Suou responded "I'm flattered… but you know if you wanted to have me for dinner you, we should get to know each other first" glancing down at the rabbit still fuming on the ground. fishing out her IFF tag she set them on sos mode calling for all available reenforcments, they would deal with the girl. Grinning she continued her statement. "If you want me you got to catch me~ plus these things should be done in private anyways." Finishing the statement in a teasing tone Suou leveled the rifle at the wall behind her shattering the wall with the force of the anti- material rounds and disappeared out the hole to a more isolated location. Her reenforments would arrive within the next minute or two to deal with the other.

Kurai just stood there, watching. She started out giggling, but it turned into sadistic laughter, and she couldn't stop. It was going to be so much fun, and she couldn't wait until it got here. She put her hand on her head, shaking away her laughter, but keeping the evil smile. "This is indeed quite a party..." She said to no one in particular. She dropped the glowstick she had been holding, sitting down and waiting for her little own fight to show up. She just couldn't stop thinking about how much fun this would be.

Kisuke looked down at Kurai and hoped she'd be okay. He then ran through the hole the exorcist had blasted in the wall. He dive-bombed to the ground below, landing with a roll. Kisuke then made a small detour to his car and quickly popped the trunk. withdrawing his sword and strapping it to the side of his pants before running after her in the direction she headed. He knew she would eventually have to stop and fight him anyways. It was an exorcists job to kill his kind not lead them on cat and mouse chases. He flew through the forest falling behind her quickly. His speed could easily match normal humans but exorcists were not normal humans, even so, Kisuke was gaining on her with his super mutant speed. He drew his sword from his sheathe, preparing himself for battle. "I know how girls like to play hard to get but don't you think this is a little much? At least let me get a first date!" Kisuke was toying with her trying to distract her thoughts and make her waver in tactics.

"Fair enough, let's play!" Loading another round into the AT rifle Suou leveled the rifle preparing to ingage the threat before her. Looking at the sword noting the light transparency, an obsidian blade. Nice for energy weapons. Taking the shot using the recoil to propel her a bit further from her foe, loading the next shot. Seeing a tiny almost unnoticeable hairline crack form as the hardened bullet was deflected. "You've got a nice toy there, nice against Exorcist you'd have a advantage on me… if I used DEW rounds!" With her piece said almost feral grin plastered itself onto her face and her pupil an specs of her iris seemed to glow red in the moon light. Leaping into conflict Suou gave partially int her blood lust firing at her enemy's face. "A good fight always was a turn on!"

Status
Not open for further replies.