The Great Fantasy

Riley looked away. "Oh! Well... If you want to..." she replied. "I'd really like to... Talk to you more. I don't want to keep you though." She looked at him and smiled a little.

Faroh smiled, "Well, perhaps we should go for a walk, it's best to stay together now, after last night. Unless you want nothing to do with me from now on, but you definitely shouldn't stay here any-more." he said, as he opened the door to the warehouse, stepping outside, looking around, there was a group of people surrounding what he assumed to be the bodies of the men from last night.

"Actually... After last night, I want to... Know more about you," she said, smiling. "Truthfully, I feel closer to you than I do with any humans," Riley admitted.

She stepped out of the warehouse after him. "You're right. This place isn't safe anymore. Ehm... If you don't mind my asking, don't vampires get hurt by sunlight?"

"Yes they do usually, however I had my cape enchanted, it still effects me, but only slightly." He answered, walking down a dark alley, he turned around and noticed several royal guard barge into the warehouse where they just were, he grabbed Riley's arm slightly and pulled her closer into the shadow's so the Guards didn't notice them, "We should quicken our pace, there might have been witnesses last night"

She nodded, blushing slightly. "Yeah, our best chance would be to get out of town... Well, at least, my best chance is to get out town. You can stay or go with me if you want."

Riley looked at him, continuing to walk.

She nodded, blushing slightly. "Yeah, our best chance would be to get out of town... Well, at least, my best chance is to get out town. You can stay or go with me if you want."

Riley looked at him, continuing to walk.

He stared back at her, wondering what he should say, she'd already stated she wished to spend more time with him, and he felt the same about her. "Yes, good idea, however I don't think we should use the main gate, after those killings everyone who passes through is probably being recorded." he stated, turning around he saw the guard's leaving the warehouse, they turned and looked straight at him, not noticing Riley yet, there was too many of them to fight, the only choice was to flee "Crap" He murmured.

"STOP, stop right there sir, one of the guards stated." Faroh turned to Riley
"Run", he said, and jumped over the wall to his left, creating a distraction.

Riley had barely noticed the guards when she heard them shout. She watched him leave and turned to run, wondering where she should go. She wouldn't head for the town square, that was for sure. She ran down the alley, turning down a small road into another alleyway.

She looked around, wondering where she could hide for a while. Finally, she decided she would try to get underground, into a cellar or something.

After Faroh was sure he'd lost the guards, he continued down the road he was on, assuming it would lead him into the town square, which it did, it then started raining heavily, he pulled his hood up in response, walking over to the nearest bench, he sat on it. Hoping he would bump into Riley here. As the rain was mixing everyone's smell.

Rain began dripping through the cellar door. Riley had jumped into the mearest cellar she saw. Thankfully, no one had gone down there while she was in it. She put up her hood and left the cellar, looking around, wondering where Faroh could've gone.

Hood up, Riley began wandering around the town, trying to stay away from guards. She went towards the town square, against her better interests, and looked in there. She kept her hood tightly around her as she searched, but the rain in her eyes made it somewhat hard to see.

Faroh looked around for Riley, damn, maybe she had been caught, it was then he saw a figured person, a slither of white hair coming out of the hood, she also had a slender figure like Riley's, he stared directly at her, hoping she would turn her head and see him, whilst her waited to see if it was her, he thought of an alternate route out of the city, which didn't involve any main streets where guards would be.

Finally she noticed a man sitting at a bench. He was staring straight at her, so, assuming he was Faroh, she walked over and sat next to him. Luckily, it was him.

"Well... Where do we go now Mr. Faroh," she asked, smiling a little.

Relieved that she was okay, trying not to express it, he said "Please, call me Faroh, and I know an entrance to the sewer near here, if we follow it it should take us out near a local village, we could stay at the inn there tonight, if you want?" looking around, for any guards.

Riley nodded and stood up. "A perfect plan," she said, smiling at him. She held out her hand. "Is it safe to say that this makes us associates?" she asked, laughing a little.

(I'll try and make my posts longer now, sorry xP)

Faroh took her hand, and shook it firmly, "Why yes, I guess it does." He looked around, "Follow me" He stated. He then proceeded to get up and walk down the street, he turned, making sure she was following him, and that no-one was following her. They were in the middle of the market now, it was very busy at this time in the day, people busy getting along with their trivial lives.

After about five minutes, Faroh nodded his head, indicating to a dark alley, the kind of alley were criminals sold not so legit goods, and where the homeless slept. However not in this alley, as it stunk. It stunk of rubbish, and waste. Walking up the alley Faroh stopped and bent over, lifting up and moving aside a rather large, Iron sewer grate, he then held out his hand, hoping she didn't notice how cold it was, helped Riley down into the sewers, following after her, "It's one way" He said, and started to walk, not affected by the heat down here.

Riley follwed him and, scrunching up her nose against the smell, took his hand and went down into the sewers. Riley pulled her cloak off and hung it on her shoulder, quickening her pace to walk next to him.

"How do you know about this?" she asked, turning to him. "Have you ever had to use the... Sewers before?"

Faroh continued walking, but turned his head so he was looking in here eyes, "I entered the town through here, as... I couldn't use the main gate, and I sometimes use it to hunt small animals, such as rats." He answered, turning his head and quickening his own pace, as this smell was starting to make him feel nauseous, but not so fast that Riley could not keep up.

They continuously walked for about ten minutes, and after a while Faroh pointed to a small tunnel, with light pouring in through metal bars at then end, "And there's our exit" He stated.

"Rats?" Riley repeated. "Ick. I understand though, you don't like killing people do you?" Riley smiled and walked a few paces behind him. "You're a good sort, I can tell, Faroh."

"No, not really, I try not to" He replied, "Here we are" he said, as they came to the end of the tunnel, pulling the grate off, the came out into a picturesque seen, the sunlight glistening off of a lake, with a small village next to it.

" I doubt anyone here knows about last nights events" He stated, it was a relatively out-of-the-way town. He turned and smiled at Riley, as they made their way up the dirt path to the Village.

"Wow... It looks like a really nice village," Riley said, smiling at him. "After all that time living over there... This seems like something from a storybook."

Riley walked towards the village with a quick pace. She had never been out of the town she grew up in, so this was quite an adventure for her. "I hope it's full of nice little shops," Riley mused as they walked.

They were just about in the Village now, "It's called Kakiriko village, name after the native tribe which founded it." He stated, "Come, I'll show you the inn where we will be staying, then you can look around if you want." He said with a smile. They walked up to the large wooden building with a thatched roof, the sign on it read "Inn" Faroh opened the door for Riley, letting her enter first. He ushered her to sit down whilst he went and got the rooms.

"What'll it be?" The Innkeeper asked him as he approached.
"Ah, a room for two" He replied, placing several golden coins into the bald man's hands.
The man handed him two sets of keys and told him the room number, he casually walked over to Riley and gave her her key. "Our room number is 4, it's just up the stairs on the right," he told her "here, go and look around whilst I sort some food out" placing a coin purse in her soft palm, almost holding her hand. With that done, he left her, and went upstairs into the room.