The God Complex Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea xD I just thought it fit very nicely with what I was going for. But thanks! I shall get up a post soon.

Just google him, he's totally gorgeous. (Okay yeah I'll shut up XD)

Which reminds me, I have to get a post made, soon

As I'm cleaning up the second post, I'm pasting Chloe's bio here. Otherwise I'll be the only one cluttering up the list of names XD

Name: Chloe Thantus
Mythology: Greek
Goddess name: Persephone
Waking time: Very slow
Appearance: A pretty girl with a doe's soft and warm hazelnut eyes. Her soft skin is bountifully kissed by the radiance of the sun. Like a field of golden grain her hair flows in loose curls till it reaches her lower arch. Her choice of clothing primarily consists of a light blue or pastel green dress. Her only jewelry is an onyx pendant.
Personality: She's a bit timid when she first meets someone, but other than that moment she has a strong will. To those that mean a lot to her she would go through great lengths to keep them safe and happy.
History: Chloe has always been a bit of a slow girl. She's smart enough, it's just that she's kind of gullible and naive. Part of this is because she was raised quite sheltered by her mom. She doesn't have any siblings, or cousins, nephews, or anything else. It's just her, and her mom, and a grandfather that lives off in a different town. She has tried to fade into the background and go unnoticed, but for various reasons she has yet to figure out, she has a knack for getting into less fortunate situations, only to be rescued by some passer by at the last moment.
Power: She can affect plant growth to some degree. When she does so, her hands generate light. When there isn't any plant life to be affected by her power, her glowing hands will simply function as a way to bring light into the dark scary places. She has the ability to heal, but it'll take a while before she is aware that she can do that.
Theme song: Jo Blankenburg - Terra Mirus
Voice actor: Mandy More (Voiced Rapunzel)
Other: She doesn't realize she's quite pretty, so has a knack for getting into very dubious situations. Dislikes the winter, and creepy crawly bugs like spiders and centipede. Although she loves dogs, she's afraid of them. She's quite weak, barely capable of lifting her own weight on the monkey bars. Is afraid of the dark. Has difficulty saying 'no' to people, which is another reason why she ends up in sticky situations. Oh and she doesn't like mint either.

Name: Felicita Aros
Mythology: Greek
God(dess) name: Despoina (her real name was never revealed)
Waking time: Extreme Quick
Appearance: Dark brown hair, reaching to the center of her chest. Her eyes are brown, a healthy tanned skin, and always wears make-up of one kind or another. Most people will only see her in her work uniform, but outside of that she's the type for skinny jeans and leather jackets. What she wears under that jacket is anyone's question.
Felicita stands tall at 176cm and high heels to add to that, leaving her standing at 189cm in total. She has a slim build and a reasonable chest size. Nothing spectacular, roughly the size of an apple (B), or orange (C).
Personality: Secretive. She's not one to go out and hurt others physically, but she definitely has no mind in hurt others mentally. She keeps to herself a lot, while pretending to be open, friendly, and bubbly. If anything she wears many masks throughout the day.
History: With a name that means Good Fortune, you would expect that Felicita had a great past. However, Felicita has always been a bit of a mystery. She rarely ever mentions anything about her past, and most certainly won't share it with strangers. Half the time she goes by some fake name as well.
The truth of the matter is that Felicita ran away from home at quite a young age for no real reason at all, together with a large amount of her parents' money to survive. Now she has a job at a hotel in Florence, under the fake name and identity of Helena Grace. Most of her life has been quite a bit of an adventure, trying to remain invisible in a world where everything quickly gets known about everyone. She's traveled quite a deal through Italy, not really interested in crossing any borders and potentially getting caught. She got an opportunity to work for some underground organization, and gladly took that chance, as that meant she would be able to vanish even more and hide in plain view. Her daytime job is mainly just a cover.
Power: Felicita is able to talk to horses, and understand them in full. Aside from that she is capable of extracting secrets of people.
Theme song: (still looking for a proper one)
Voice actor: Susan Egan - Megara (Hercules), Lin (Spirited Away)
Other: Felicita is quite inquisitive, and even before she had the power to extract secrets, she was capable of figuring out if people were lying or what they were trying to hide. Of course it would take a whole lot longer without her powers. She doesn't have any actual hobbies, nor voices out what she likes and dislikes.

I do intend so! I just... got caught up n stuff. Sorry about that

It's alright, I just hoped it hadn't fallen through or anything. I was looking forward to RPing.

For personal reasons I need to cancel all Group RPs I am in, sorry about that

As said in the other thread, it's sad to see you go, but thank you for letting us know

As said in the other thread, it's sad to see you go, but thank you for letting us know

It's related with good news and bad news:
good news I scored a new job in my area!
bad news, I'll have lots of less time to RP, since that job is going to be a full active job in my area.
I'll be coming online a lot less, like once or twice a week.
Unsure if I'll be able to carry on all my current RPs.

That is correct, we are accepting :)
Let me check if the first page is still up to date with gods...

Since Hades is (temporarily) going to be away I am going to open up those gods again.

Alright, sorry for the long delay on my post, moved Hades' characters to the side as he's away, and wooh first sign of eminent doom

@Olissa - How will the time situation work? I've always found that's a pretty big issue with group rps, no one ever really has the same time of day in mind.

Time is a tad messy indeed at the moment, but since it's a first day, meh I'll take it with a grain of salt.
In the 'evening' Despoina/Felicita will have a bit more of a celebration, so by then it'll be sorted and straightened out

@Olissa - Alright, so it's good to assume that it's somewhere between late morning and mid-afternoon, si?

Yeah, somewhere along those lines, and you'll be right in the butter zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.