The Glass Rose and The Ebony Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
As he felt her grow closer to her climax he slipped his tongue out and slipped a finger inside of her pressing her further and further. He couldn't understand it though. They had just met and she was willing to do this with him. He hadn't done anything to deserve this kindness she was giving him, yet she was still giving him her body. He couldn't wrap his head around it but he kept going, pushing her farther and farther until she finally tightened around his fingers and she shook with pleasure as she reached her climax. He slowly climbed back up her body and looked into her eyes watching her pant with pleasure. Her lips looked so soft her eyes so innocent. Her face was flushed and that was when it dawned on him. This was her first time. He watched her continue panting for a moment more before finally leaning in and kissing her passionately holding her naked body against his, his arousal pressed gently against her inner thigh as he toyed with her lips and there tongues mingled.

She panted heavily after finding her release, her chest rising and falling rapidly. As Daston climbed back up her body, their lips met as her arms snaked securely around his neck. She tried to relax her slightly shaky body due to the pleasure of her climax. At first she hadn't expected things to go so far, but she couldn't complain; at least it was a start to bringing them closer together. She shifted her leg slightly, very gently brushing against his arousal with her inner thigh. She broke their kiss and gazed up at him, having a feeling of what came next. "B-Be gentle.." She murmured softly, of course never having been with a man so intimately. As a princess she was a picture of innocence.

Daston looked down into her eyes and smiled softly saying "I'll do my best." He knew there was nothing he could do to keep it from hurting but he could ease the pain and wash it away with pleasure. He couldn't explain it but he didn't want to be the cause of her pain and he new that that he wanted to protect her from any pain, especially the pain he had felt over his years. He slowly leaned in and kissed her neck as he prepared to enter her. In a slow and gentle motion He slipped inside of her and the intense warmth of her insides washed over him in an array of pleasure, but his mind was immediately occupied by the pained gasp that slipped her mouth. Daston turned to look into her eyes. His eyes spoke for him, he apologized for the pain and he wanted nothing more then to take it all back. Daston couldn't fight it back as a small tear rolled down his cheek but it was quickly kissed away by Isabelle. He leaned in and kissed her slowly picking up his rhythm thrusting inside of her feeling her warmth as his fingers worked there way over her body. He massaged every delicate inch of her body as he fought only to bring her pleasure and wash away the pain of her first. It was all he could do to thank her for the gift of her body and heart as well.

The moment he entered her she let out a sharp pained gasp at the sensation as she gazed up at him. A tear escaped his eyes and she quickly leaned up to kiss it away, though unsure of what was paining him she could see the apology in his eyes for the small amount of pain he caused. A moment later she returned his kiss, moaning against his lips when he began to thrust slowly causing her to tighten around him. The pain was becoming more faint and she tried to find and focus on the pleasure of his actions, her eyes closing tightly. Her hands made their way to his back, her nails raking down his skin as she gasped out a few moments later, "F-Faster, please."

Daston caught onto her que and slowly picked up the pace pressing deeper into her as she tightened up around him. He could feel her nails scraping against his back and it honestly turned him on as he got more and more lost in the moment he began kissing her neck passionently letting occasional moans escape his lips as he moved his lps across her delicate skin. He moved his kisses to the nape of her neck just below her jaw before moving up to dive into another passionate kiss. The feel of there wet tongues sliding against one another only increasing his arousal and making him work harder to bring her pleasure she had never known before. He hands moved there way down her shoulders and to her back slowly tracing there way down her back, feeling every curve every muscle, every inch of her body as his movements grew more and more heated.

Her moans grew louder at every movement he made; his hands running and feeling down her back, his lips against her skin and then her own, their tongues dancing together...it was all too much. Her entire body was all sensation, the pain had slowly died down and was replaced by an immense pleasure. Daston was being so good and gentle with her...she only hoped he was getting the same pleasure out of this, mostly because she was fairly inexperienced. Her body moved in sync with his as her nails dug deeper into his skin, hopefully spurring him on. Her lips parted from his, her back arching as she felt herself come closer and closer to her climax yet again with nearly every thrust. Before she could contain it, she cried out Daston's name.

Daston fought off his climax as she dug her nails deeper into his back, He could feel her belly press against his and as she arched her back she tightened up around him and cried out his name. He smiled happily knowing he was making it pleasurable and as she cried out his name he he placed his hands on her lower back and lifted her up off the bed straightening up so that they were sitting straight up and he could gaze right into her eyes. There bodies pressed against each other and he could feel her heart pounding behind her amazingly soft breast as they pressed against his chest. He smiled and leaned in kissing the nape of her neck before leaning her back enough to lean in and kiss her breast. He played with her nipples using his tongue and as he felt them slowly grow hard he couldn't help but suck on them before working his licks and kisses back up her body and to her lips once more. He kept her just out of reach teasing her lips with his hot breath as he continued moving her hips grinding himself against her most sensitive regions. He had quickly noticed her most sensitive and pleasurable regions by the way she tightened up around him and he began to thoroughly attack them letting moans escape from his lips as his pace picked up even more and he leaned again and began to toy with her tongue again. He tried to fight back his urge to climax every time she let out another moan of pleasure but it was becoming harder now.That's when he noticed it. She smelled of cherry, that small distinct smell, he hadn't noticed till now. Why had he noticed it now, and why did it turn him on even more?

In this position, she found she had to work a slight bit harder, meeting his thrusts as she brought herself up and down onto him. It took everything she had not to climax at his assault on both her breast and most sensitive areas, though there was no way to stop her pleasure filled moans from escaping her lips as his hips grinded against her. She fought off her climax for a bit longer, letting her lips trail from Daston's down along his jaw, then descend down his neck in a feather light path, occasionally sucking and nipping at his skin as she finally made it to his firm and muscular chest. Isabelle brought her lips back up to his, their tongues moving to toy with each other yet again. An idea suddenly came to mind as she pressed her hands against Daston's shoulders trying to get him to lay on his back so she would be on top. Pulling back slightly though her body was pressed up against his again, she rested her forehead against his to gaze into his eyes and bit her lip though she was panting, silently asking if he would allow it.

Daston slowly leaned back letting her take over. He was game for whatever she wanted to do and he wanted to see what it was she was trying to do. As he leaned back and his back fell softly against the blankets he let his hands glide across her belly. Now that he was looking up at her he could see her body perfectly. He enjoyed looking up at her staring at her body and burning her raw visage into his memory. He never wanted to forget the way she looked with her hair streaming down her hot and sweaty back, her chest heaving with every thrust, her flawless skin as it molded and pressed against his. He never wanted to forget this image.

Once he leaned back onto the bed she firmly placed her hands on his chest to keep herself steady. A moment or so later she began to bring herself up and back down onto his arousal, meeting each of his thrusts with a quiet moan. Isabelle could feel herself slowly coming towards the edge the faster she went; she found it was easy hit her most sensitive areas when she guided him like this...not that he wasn't doing a good job of it before. She brought herself close enough to him a moment to meet his surprisingly soft lips before resuming her position. Her nails dug into his chest slightly as she tilted her head back and she tightened around him, about to reach her climax for the second time.

Daston let out a stifled moan of pleasure as she began to do the work and as she slowly rocked her self ontop of him he came closer and closer to the edge. He knew he wouldn't be able to fight it off for much longer and as he felt her tighten up around him he lost all control. As she arched her back again letting a loud and drawn out moan he sat up wrapping his arms tightly around her and buried his face in her chest to hide his moan of ecstasy as he felt himself climax. He filled her up deep down inside of her as he let himself go and let the sensation wash over him, and when the feeling was over he slowly leaned back bringing her with him holding her against his chest still not removing his arousal from deep inside of her as he caught his breath and stared down at her.

Satisfied, Isabelle laid comfortably against his chest with his arms around her as she tried to catch her breath though she could still feel his arousal buried inside her. When her breathing returned to normal, she looked up at him to find him looking back her. "Sorry I..um..initiated that out of nowhere..." She blushed and moved her gaze to his chest, her hand coming up to gently trace one of his scars with a soft fingertip. A moment or so later she spoke again softly, still not meeting his gaze. "Do you mind if I ask you a few things?"

Daston smiled softly before saying "Of course." He knew she wanted to know more about him. He figured it only right to humor her. He wasn't quiet sure whatever she wanted to know. And plus he had a few questions for her. He smirked softly as he ran his hand down over her tattoo tracing it with his fingertips.

"Hmm.." She felt him tracing the rose tattoo at her hip which was oddly relaxing. She thought about what to ask first as she gazed at the scars on his chest and continued to gently run her fingers over them. "The scars...where are they from?" Isabelle had a feeling it was personal to him and hoped that she didn't strike a nerve by asking about it when only knowing him for a couple days.

Dastons hand stopped tracing his tattoo as he thought back on that day. It was his first war and he'd never forget it. He tilted his head slightly to look down at her before saying "It's a long story but it started during my first war. The war against the orcs." . . . (I'm going to basically do a flashback story telling kind of thing.)

~Daston stepped out of his war tent his newly crafted armor shining bright under the sun as his men stood by, ready to die for him in the battlefield as they fought to protect there land. Daston Took a deep breath to relax himself before breathing out slowly. He opened his eyes and stepped forward yelling "My men! My brave warriors of Dragonheart! We are here to are here today ready to die for a purpose. The orcs continue to press into our territory and kill any who stand before them. When i look at you. I don't see farmers, stable boys, or royal nights. I see men! Born equal into the battlefield, brave and strong, ready to fight and die for there friends and family! Today we stand as one Nation. We are one army! We are one PEOPLE! And together, We shall protect what we hold dear!" As he finished his rallying speech, all of his men lifted there blades with him into the air and let out a ground shaking war cry. Daston walked to the front line as they all chanted his name and when he reached the front a wave of fear washed over him as he saw the orcs marching towards them. They were easily outnumbered, but he would not let them stop him. He lifted his blade once more and as he held it there his men went silent waiting for the call. With one drop of his sword the entire army rushed forward Daston right on the front line. His father having sent him in his stead. As they grew closer and closer he knew what was next. The sounds of metal crashing into metal, blades slicing threw bone, shields receiving blows meant for the body. as the battle raged daston fought with all of his heart and training.

After hours of battle the orc army seemed to be waning and daston made the mistake of letting his guard down. In the short time he took to glance around at the battle around him he took an arrow straight in the chest just below his heart, and then another a few inches above his belly. and before he could think that's when it hit him. The largest orc he had ever seen, carrying a greatsword in one hand, with one swing of his blade carved a hole across his chest plate leaving him with a gaping wound on his chest. But before he could do anything or scream for help the orc slammed an axe down onto his chest barely penetrating the armor. He let out a blood filled scream as his left lung collapsed and the next blow to his chest left him unconscious. The orc was about ready to finish the job when six men, just simple farmers carrying simple iron swords took place in front of him and stood face to face defending there prince. They never once backed down nor gave in fighting till the beast was dead, and afterwords they took Daston off the battlefield and to the castel where he spent three weeks in recovery. Those men who saved him soon after became his royal guard and where now now part of a royal task force of the greatest bravest and most honorable fighters in the kingdom lead by Daston. But beyond that they became his greatest of friends and they fought side by side from then on. Daston, Sir Marcus, Sir Dante, Sir Sebastion, Sir Micheal, Sir Ganendorf, and Sir Christopher. The Deadly Seven. None could beat them in the battle field with daston leading them. . . ~

"And that's how I got the scars on my chest." He smiled softly seeing the hurt in her face and cupped his hand over her cheek gently saying "Listen I'm a strong man who can take alot of punishment . . ." Which was mostly thanks to the scars on his back. ". . . and nothing is going to stop me from protecting my kingdom or my bride." He smiled softly once again with his deep dark purple eyes which seemed to overflow with love now, before leaning in and kissing her gently on the lips letting the moment last so he could savor the peace before her next question.

She's been drifting off and zoning out, her mind trying to picture the horrific event Daston spoke of. It wasn't particularly hard to imagine but it pained her heart a bit and it must have shown on her face because Daston was quick to acknowledge it and cupped her cheek with a smile she couldn't bring herself to return right then, kissing her softly a moment later. The pain he must have went through wasn't truly imaginable for her...having never experienced something like war and retaining her purity. Isabelle found herself extremely greatful for the men who saved her husband to be's life despite not particularly favoring for the man when they first met.

Once the moment of bittersweet silence had passed she broke away from his lips, supporting herself on her forearms so she could see his face properly. She absentmindedly licked her lips as she thought over what to ask next. "You mentioned punishment...tell me a little about that. What were you punished for? When?"

Daston looked down at his wife to be and contemplated what to say before finally saying with a sigh "I've been beaten, burned, Branded, broken, bruised, cut, tortured and trampled. My life has been full of punishment for being nothing more then the prince. I've fought and bled for my kingdom and I only pray that you never will." He couldn't stand the thought of her in pain Like he had been in before. He'd suffered so much in his time at war. Now was his time to be happy. To relax and no longer suffer. Or at Least so he hoped. He looked down at the girl knowing she still had more questions for him so he smiled saying "I know It's not easy to here but I know You want to know about the scars on My back and the branding. Would You like to know how it happened?"

At the statement she laid her head back against his chest, trying to wrap her mind around the thing he's been through. Daston was only 18 and had appeared to have seen every horror of war...she could only hope he wouldn't have to ever again. Isabella nodded and glanced around before answering with a sigh, "Yes I would, if it's not too much trouble for you to talk about."

Daston wrapped his arms lovingly around her again before saying "It's No trouble at all, in fact I've always wanted to tell someone about it. Well, we all know my kingdom has seen it's share of war, but my worst one was my third war. The war against the badlanders. . ."

Daston stood side by side with the Deadly seven in there war tent as they devised a strategy to push the badlanders back into the waists and out of there territory. Daston listened to his friends as they conversed trading ideas and strategy's but sadly they all had to high of a cost for daston to OK them. They were all extremely effective and each one would win the war in one push. But he wasn't about to throw away the lives of men to win a foolish war in the first place. Finally he let out a sigh as he decided on the plan. "Ganendorf. You are to lead a platoon to the frontline and create a phalanx . You will hold your ground While Sebastion will lead the Eagle Eye's(Platoon of Archers) to the cliff face to the right of you position. Sebastion I want you to lay down a rain of arrows onto the charging enemy. Meanwhile Micheal and Christopher. You two will lead a third platoon around threw the cavern to our left and launch a surprise attack while they are trying to penetrate the phalanx. Meanwhile I will lead Marcus and Dante behind enemy Lines and we will strike at there heart by taking out there commanding officers. From there they will become unhinged and fall apart on there own without leadership. Good Luck Men. You know Your Jobs."

The Next day as the battle was beginning, Daston had successfully snuck behind enemy lines and was heading towards the enemy camp when suddenly they were ambushed by a squad of badlanders who had obviously been following them for a while. Daston and his men fought bravely but were easily outnumbered. The battle lasted minutes before they were brought to there knees and knocked unconscious. When Daston finally came too, he was chained up and shirtless in a nearly pitch black room. As his eyes strained desperately to see threw the darkness it didn't take long for him to notice a man sitting in the corner. The man opened his eyes when he heard daston's chains rustle in the darkness. His eyes seemed to glow a dark red in the darkness as he stepped closer. He smiled threw the darkness saying "Ahh, Prince Daston, I see your finally awake. Well how was your rest. Peaceful I hope. Because it's the last one you'll have for while." His grin reached form ear to ear as he stood up and sauntered around him in circles examining him. "Well here's the plan. You will either tell me what I want to know or You'll get hurt. Simple as that. Now Let's Beginn." His torture lasted for two days as the man tried to crack him. He beat him burned him cut him stabbed him and whipped him, Over and Over again as he tried to crack him. But daston never once cracked. He refused to betray his friends trust.

The man Sighed deeply before finally dropping his whip saying "Well then I guess your not going to crack. Oh well. I guess I can always have fun with your other friends." He stepped back slowly to examine his work as light creeped threw the cracks in the makeshift shack he was held in illuminating his body. His lips was busted bringing blood to run down his face, his eyes were nearly swollen shut and he had burns cuts and lacerations that coated nearly every inch of his body. The man slowly walked over to a furnace nearby that had been radiating immense heat sense he woke up. The man opened it up and reached in pulling out a long metal rod glowing bright red in the darkness illuminating the mans facial features. Something he would never forget. The man walked behind Daston and spoke in his ear saying "I'm sorry to say this but our time together has come to an end . . ." and before he could speak another word the feel of hot metal against his skin sent a wave of pain shooting through his body. He let out a terrified scream of agony as his skin burned and melted under the metal leaving a permanent scar branded into him. The man had branded the number 137 into the back of his neck. It was the number of people he had ever tortured. Daston had been number 137. The man creeped in front of daston dropping the rod and pulling out a knife holding it to his throat saying "I regret saying this but goodby boy. May your friends tell me more then you did."

The man was just about to cut his throat when the door suddenly exploded in and three men charged in tackling the man. As they held him down and beat him mercilessly, Sebastion and Ganendorf stepped in and unchained him carrying him outside. As he stumbled outside he noticed Marcus and Dante sitting on a stump nearby. They had obviously been tortured but no where near as bad as Dante. There eyes shot open in shock when they saw the condition Daston was in. They had only been tortured for about an hour before being rescued but Daston had been tortured for two days straight. It was a miracle he was still alive. He spent a full month in recuperation before finally returning to the battlefield to finish the war.
. ."

Daston looked back down at her smiling wide saying "OK it's my turn I have to know. How in the world did you get a tattoo without your father knowing. Cause i know that man and theirs no way he would let you get a tattoo."

Isabelle stayed silent as she absorbed the information and she was once again chilled by the horrors war could bring about. Sighing softly she met his gaze once again as he asked his next question. It was light and relieving but she added a comment about his last story first, "I'm sorry you had to go through that. You're brave, you know." She offered a smirk up to him before actually answering his question. "You don't think I tell him everything, do you? I got out to town one night on my own and...That's why it's somewhere he won't see it. Our little secret, okay?" She giggled hoping he truly didn't mind. "My turn, right? What about the tattoo on your shoulder? Any stories behind it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.