The Glass Rose and The Ebony Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daston chuckled squeezing her tighter against him as he enjoyed being this close to her. He smiled down at her before looking at his arm saying "It's The Sigil of The Deadly Seven a sign of brotherhood. A bond between me and the men who have saved my life countless times. They are my Shield and I am there mighty sword. They protect me from my enemies, and I destroy there's. It's a bond between brothers. We may not be bound by blood or family. But we are bound by a common bond. We are truly family. Don't Worry You'll get to meet them at the wedding i assure you though." He smiled before rolling over on top of her so she was now underneath of him. He held himself up with his right hand while he ran his left hand over her body feeling her over again. As he finished letting his hand explore he wrapped his arm under her lower back and lifted her up into him kissing her deeply and passionately. The warmth of her breast against his bare skin teasing him. He enjoyed the feel of her heart racing beneath her delicate form. His every touch made her heart pound harder which brought a smile to his lips. As He pulled out of the kiss he rested his forehead against her saying "You know, any other man would die from a kiss that amazing." He was more then hesitant to point out the fact that he was still buried deep inside her or the fact that he was quickly becoming aroused again. He had only just taken her innocence but he couldn't help it. There was something about this girl. It just felt right. Unlike the bar maids he had so happily screwed when he was younger. Spoils of war he'd called them. But Her, she was something better. She was a gift from the gods above.

"Ah," She'd barely had time to digest that since he suddenly switched their positions, his lips claiming hers in another heated kiss. She quickly complied, running her hands along his arms before snaking around his neck. It was increasingly hard to control her heart beat and breathing at his every touch; she was still new to all of this and her body was a complete live wire. "Then I suppose I'm lucky you're the strongest of them all." She replied in a breathy tone, a gasp escaping her lips when she realized he was still buried within her. She could easily feel him becoming more aroused and she couldn't deny she was as well. It was just...he was practically intoxicating. "I..um.." Isabelle gazed up at him for a moment unsure whether or not to take initiative. Her first time had only been earlier on; was he looking to go at it again? Despite feeling bitter to the thought, she couldn't help but have a hunch he had some experience under his belt.

Daston smiled at he hesitense. He took the moment to look into her eyes giving her a genuinely warm smile before saying "You know I'm yours. No one else's. Your Mine and I yours. And when you need me I'll be here." He slowly shifted his body, unknowingly grinding against her insides with his arousal and he couldn't hold back a small groan of pleasure as he said "I want you so bad right now, but i won't take you unless you say it's OK." Daston gazed into her eyes lovingly as he ran his hand across her cheek brushing her hair out of her face. His hand then slowly worked it's way down to her hips and he pulled her closer to him burying himself deeper inside of her with a groan of pleasure. His eyes never left her's as he waited her reply. If she said no, he would go no further. But if she said yes. Oh the things he'd do to her.

She smiled at him warmly when he spoke, a hushed moan quickly escaping her as his arousal grinded against her insides, and again as he pushed deeper into her. How could she say no to that? Her cheeks became red in embarrassment as she nodded slowly, "I w-want you...now." To prove her point, she tightened around his arousal and moved her hips slightly against his, her hands slowly running along his chest.

Daston moaned into her mouth as she tightened around him and he leaned in to kiss her, his hips joining in the fun. His free hand explored her back hungrily while his hips matched her motions and he churned her insides around grinding against her body as his hand slipped down to play with her clit. He he leaned into the kiss more occasionally sighing into her mouth as there tongues danced. The fact that she wanted him as much as he wanted her and that she cared for him only turned his burning passion into a raging flame that he couldn't quell ever. He body moved in motion with hers as he rocked back and forth pressing into her chest letting there breathing become matched. He wanted to stay intertwined with her forever. Just like this. Damn the world and damn the wedding he wanted to stay in this moment. To revel in her love and please her with his. He wanted her to remember this night till the day they die. He wanted her to look back and remember the passion and love he filled her with.

She kept in time with his thrusts as her legs wrapped securely around his waist, their tongues mingling in passionate kisses. Her mouth abruptly left his as she panted and moaned out his name as his hand made its way to toy with her clit. She quickly refocused her thoughts as her hands continued to roam his body, her lips meeting his again for only a second and then moving to nibble at his earlobe before trailing kisses down his neck, occasionally sucking and nipping at his skin. She couldn't help it; she wanted to be able to touch all of him, everywhere. It was easy to forget to pace herself, they did have the rest of their lives to spend with eachother, didn't they?

(Sorry for the dissapearing act Family death so I haven't had the heart to get on in awhile.)

Daston gripped her tightly as he continued thrusting into her her warmth enveloping him completely. He felt like he was going to explode inside of her at any moment and he wanted nothing more then to fill her with his seed. She was to be his bride, and he was to be her King. He wanted to share everything with her. He gripped her tightly in his arms before laying her back on the bed and running his hands gently over her breast and down to her belly. He looked into her eyes and leaned in once more continuing his thrusts before saying "I love you, my beautiful queen."

Status
Not open for further replies.