The Glass Rose and The Ebony Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Daston finished playing a small tear drop fell from his eye and laded on the dusty keys. He had a smile on his face for the first time in a while. He slowly stood up and wiped all emotion from his face again before returning to his room which as shared with the fair Isabelle. She was truly beautiful and he was almost looking forward to sharing a bed with her but at the same time he knew she would dread it. As he returned to the room he knocked on the door saying "It's Me Daston, May i enter?"

Isabelle blinked, hearing Daston ask if he could come in. She was seated comfortably on one side though not under the heavy blankets, already dressed in a small silken nightgown. "Yes, come in." Once he entered she raised an eyebrow in his direction. "This is your room as well, you know. There is no need to ask." Letting out a sigh, she brushed out her hair with her fingers as she gazed at him. "We may have to sleep together, but no touching or anything of the sort. Alright Daston?"

Daston nodded before walking to his wardrobe removing his shirt slowly revealing his muscularly toned body. Thankfully it was dark enough so she couldn't see the numerous scars coating his back and arms or the tattoo that covered his left shoulder and arm. He slipped his pants off and slipped into a pair of shorts before climbing in bed saying "Don't worry I won't make any moves on you." He laid down and slowly but surely fell asleep drifting off into his dreams. As he slept peacefully his dreams turned nightmares and then memories of the war and he began to shit in the bed occasionally mumbling. Sweat began to grow on his body as his nightmare worsened and he gripped the bedsheets tightly unknowingly.

Isabelle couldn't exactly see very well in the dark, but just the visible outline of Daston could tell her he was fairly muscular and attractive. Sighing slightly, she drifted off into sleep as he slid into the bed and she made sure to keep her distance. Sometime during the night she felt him move about and grip the sheets, it waking her because she was luckily a light sleeper. "Daston?" She mumbled, sitting up and looking over at him. He was sweating and looked restless. She leaned over and placed a hand delicately on his shoulder, shaking him gently to wake him. He seemed to be having a nightmare of some sort. "Daston, wake up, it's not real."

Suddenly Daston's eye's Shot open and he sot up his fists balled tightly as if he was about strike someone as he screamed out "Mother!" He was panting heavily and obviously shaken up. He stared blankly at the foot of the bed as his hands went limp at his sides a single terrified look glued to his face as if he'd just witnessed the most horrifying thing imaginable. He sat there for a moment before turning to Isabelle a tear running down his face before he wiped it away saying "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you. I guess i should tell you i don't sleep very well anymore." He gave her a half hearted smile even though there was clearly a sadness behind his eyes he was unable to mask no matter how hard he tried.

Her eyes widened from his sudden movements but calmed down quickly. "No, it's okay." She rubbed his back in a soothing motion trying to relax him. "You shouldn't be sorry, but that's good to know. Understandable too." Isabelle frowned slightly, picking up on the hint of terrible sadness in his eyes. She may not like the man very much, but it was clear he had a heart somewhere under that rough exterior and she couldn't help but want to ease him. She reached for his hand and held it lightly in her much smaller one, doing anything she could think of to calm him. "Will you be able to go back to sleep? I can stay awake with you if you like."

Daston smiled half heartedly saying "no it's fine you can go back to sleep/ I'm just going to stay up for a little while. You've had a pretty big day. We both have. Just get some sleep I'm going to go walk around." With that he got up and walked over to the window Leaning against it he stared out the window at the kingdom and the woods off in the distance. All he could think about was his mother.

"If you're sure..." Isabelle laid back down before rolling on her side so she could still see him just a bit in the moonlight; he was gazing out the window. "Wake me if you need something." Soon after her eyes fluttered shut slowly, falling back into a light sleep.

Daston smiled ather softly as she sleeped. He couldn't help but feel bad about waking her. Itrwas his problem to deal with. Not hers. He hadn't gone a night of sleep without reliving the same nightmare for the lasst three years. It's just been that way. He let out a sigh before slipping on a pair of Black leather pants and a cloak. He slipped the hood up letting it hang down far enough for the shadow to hide his eyes. And with that he left the room to wander the castel for the rest of the night. In the morning he returned to his bedroom and entered not sure what he'd see. He just didn't want to walk in on her changing. That would quickly ruin any relationship in the making with her. As he entered he was releifed to see she wasn't there and in her stead laid a note on the bed that read "When you get back meet is the dining hall for breakfast." Daston smirked before changing into a midnight black outfit and slowly walked to the dining room to find The king and his duaghter sitting in the same spots as last night. Daston smiled slightly before taking the same seat he had taken the night before. With a small smile he said "Sorry for being late but i had some personal matters to attend to."

Isabelle looked up to see Daston walk into the dining room and a slight smile crossed her lips. That meant he must have gotten the note she left him. She had dressed herself in another white dress earlier that morning while he was away so they would avoid an awkward situation. The king and herself gave him a polite nod as he sat down, the rest of their breakfast meal going finishing quickly and without any disturbance. Once they were all finished eating the king looked to Daston with a raised eyebrow before speaking. "Daston, I assume you will be ready shorty for our sparring match?"

Daston turned to The king with a small smile and said, "Certainly I just have to retrieve my sword and I'm ready to go." He finished his meal quickly and As he did so he turned to Isabelle standing saying "I hope you don't mind me disappearing with your father to go spar. I'd still like to spend some time with you later to talk and get to know each other." He smiled warmly and genuinely for once before excusing himself as well as the king as they both walked to the garden. In the garden was a small square of sand where the guards often trained. Daston and the king unsheathed there blades and took up there positions.

Daston held his blade with both hands directly in front of him facing the king, who's stance was different he held a longsword in his right hand and held it down by his side as he faced directly towards daston. His stance was obviously designed to be more intimidating as it showed how broad his shoulders were and made him seem bigger and taller compared to Dastons stance which was a tight stance which held few spots for a direct attack and was mostly defensive, to those who didn't look closely. The king took the first swing and as he brought his arm down towards daston he side stepped only a little and completely dodged his swing before spinning around him and placing the tip of his blade against the back of the kings neck saying "My point." This little game of theirs went on for a while and Daston simply let the king make his movements and anticipated the best move to gain a point. By the end Daston had learned that the king had a very aggressive personality and he fought whole heartedly for what he believed in, but he wasn't the best with tact.

Daston was actually smiling for once when they finally stopped He walked up to the king sheathing his blade and gave the king a hearty hand shake before being pulled into a hug as the king said"My boy You've got a true talent for fighting, and you precise. I accepted this challenge of yours to find out what i could about you. And i have a feeling your going to be a great king with the help of my daughter. She still holds onto her idealism and innocence and will always fight for the freedom and happiness of her people. And you, You will fight hard and well for the safety of your people. I can tell by just watching you. Daston chuckled softly realizing that while he thought he was playing the king to learn what he could the king had actually been playing him the whole time. He bid the king farewell and started back to his shared chambers to get changed and hopefully get a bath.

Shortly after breakfast Isabelle had returned to their chambers, peaking out the window to see if she could get even a small glimpse of their match. It was very interesting to see both her father and soon to be husband in battle in the garden, even if it was only a small game of sorts between them. Realizing she had been gazing at the two for several moments she shook her head and stepped away from the window, thinking of taking a nice hot bath before Daston returned.

A few moments later she was slipping into a porcelain tub of scalding hot water. She washed herself slowly, simply enjoying the relaxing sensation of the warmth of the water. Eventually she rose out of the tub and reached for a towel, but frowned when she realized she had forgotten one. Daston should still be out, shouldn't he? Isabelle hadn't heard anything from their room anyway. Her face reddened at the thought of him seeing her; she was naturally fairly thin and had a tattoo of a small rose on her hip. Shaking her head of the possibility, she quickly headed out towards their room.

Daston Had entered the room and to his surprise no one was there so he quickly got undressed completely and wiped the sweat from his face. As he walked to the bathroom door he reached to open it when it suddenly opened up and Isabelle walked out running right into him. He stumbled back tripping over his own feet but instead of reaching back to stop his fall his first instinct was to wrap his arms around her and hold her tightly. As he hit the ground his head snapped back and the back of his head slammed into the floor with a loud crack. He mumbled something under his breath before looking up to see Isabelle wrapped protectively in his arms, stark naked. That's when he noticed it. The heat of her body pressing against his and her breasts pressing against his bare chest. He continued to look down at her trying to think of what to do next before he laid his head back looking up at the ceiling saying "You hurt?" He needed to make sure she was OK first and foremost. It hadn't dawned on him that his scars were sitting out there pressed against her skin, or that his Tattoo was clearly out there. The only thing he could think about was the feel of her soft skin against his and his arms still wrapped protectively around her. He fought his hardest to keep from being aroused but it was extremely difficult with her naked body pressed against his.

Upon opening the door, Isabelle ran straight into Daston and let out a squeek of surprise when they fell back towards the ground together. Daston broke her fall, his arms feeling protective as they wrapped around her. She froze for a moment when she realized not only was she naked, but he was as well, her breasts pressing against his bare chest. "I..um..I-I think..." The usually ivory color she had to her face was overtaken by a deep scarlet as she felt his obvious arousal against her leg. Embarrassed as she was, she couldn't look up at his face and instead stared down at his chest. It was littered with deep scars and his shoulder showed off a large tattoo. She oddly wanted to touch them, but her hand froze right above one of the scars, unsure of how Daston would react to it. "..Are you alright? And can you please let me get up?" She was sure she heard a distinct thud when his body hit the floor.

Daston looked back down at her staring at his scars and said "There just scars. I'm fine in fact, I think my head hurts more then those scars ever did." He smiled softly at her and tried to be convincing but it was an obvious lie. They all hurt more then his head did. He slowly unwrapped an arm from around her and used it to role them around so he was on top maintaining eye contact the whole time never glancing down. He smiled softly one more time before Reaching over to his right with his free hand and grabbed his shirt off the floor that he had dropped. He brought over and placed it over her body which was still irradiating the most amazing heat he had ever felt. He slowly glanced down once to make sure was fully covered before climbing off of her not bothering to try and hide anything. He slowly picked her up in his arms the feel of her stunning soft skin on his rough skin felt amazing and he had to fully focus on not getting aroused as his hand grazed her but and he felt an oh so familiar heat irradiating from her crotch, could she aroused? Couldn't be. He set her down on the bed slowly sliding his hands out from her legs and the small of her back and he turned to walk to the wardrobe revealing a large cluster of scars on his back that looked like they were from a whip. and just below the back of his neck low enough to be hidden by a shirt was a number branded into his neck.

Isabelle shuddered slightly when she was laid back on the bed. Being innocent as she was, she had never had anyone touch in such a way nor get close enough to do so. It was true, she had a slight feeling of arousal stirring in her. Biting her lip, she stood up again removing his shirt and sauntered over to where Daston stood near the wardrobe. She stopped and stood silently behind him, her soft fingers running along some of his scars as she eye'd the number branded under his neck. Where was that from? She stepped around him and met his gaze so they were chest to chest yet again. Isabelle stood on her toes slightly so she could reach his lips, pressing her fairly soft ones against his gently as she held his face with her hands. She didn't see a reason why not to test it out for a moment; they would be getting married soon anyway.

Daston stood silently as she ran her fingers over his back but as she walked around him he was caught completely off guard as she kissed him. It took a moment but after a few seconds he began to kiss her back, wrapping his arms gently around her running his hands over her back massaging it as he moved his hands. They slowly began to explore lower and lower until the reached her but and he pulled her waist into his crotch before slowly lifting her up off her feet and wrapping her legs around him to keep her at eye level with him. He slowly stepped back and walked to the bed gently placing her down on the bed letting his hands move from her but to her from working there way to her belly button. His kisses slowly moved to her neck as his hands worked there way up to her breast.

"Nn.." Isabelle let out a hushed moan at his administrations to her body, her face flushed and eyes closed. Soon she felt herself placed on the bed and the soft blankets against her back. Her legs instinctively tightened around Daston's waist as his hands moved along her torso and his lips ran slowly along her neck, her back arching into his touch ever so slightly. Her hands glided up his toned chest and eventually made their way to his hair, twisting in it lightly as if telling him she was loving how this felt.

Daston Worked his fingers over her body exploring her entire body before working his kisses down to her breast. He kissed every inch of her breast taking in her sweet scent and continued working his way down her body till her reached her legs. He slowly spread her legs and kissed her inner thigh slowly letting his kisses get closer to her crotch as his hands worked around to her lower back holding her up a little giving him enough room to please her. He slowly teased her love bead for a moment with his tongue before sucking on it gently letting his hands work lower to her but. He lowered his lips only slightly and took in her sweet scent before spreading her open with his tongue. He slowly worked his tongue around her entrance before slipping his tongue inside her feeling her tighten up around him.

She bit her lip hard enough to draw blood, trying to keep her moans her moans in and from getting too loud. As she felt him enter her with his tongue, she instantly tightened around him while her hands twisted in the blankets on the bed. Her hips instinctively lifted towards him, trying to get him to go deeper. "D-Daston.." Isabelle could feel herself becoming wetter at every movement he made, quickly reaching closer to her climax despite it only being his tongue doing this to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.