The Glade {Maze Runner}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragomira nodded, following quietly. "I bet..." She seemed confused by the thought of others wanting to sit with her. Wouldn't they rather sit with their friends..? Though,she quickly shook it off. "Well... Thank you," she chimed at the advice, nodding another thanks to Brea as she entered. She looked around with wide eyes at the large crowd of Gladers. "Uhh... What now?" she asked Brea, unsure of how the serving system worked.

Kyle walked around a bit but saw no sign of the greenie. He sighed and started heading back towards the med center. If he couldn't find her before she ate anything then he wouldn't get her initial weight or anything. Which he supposed wasn't that big of a deal he supposed but he liked it better when he got the initial reading. He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked back to the med center and put away the camera. If he wasn't going to find her soon then there was no point in carrying something that could get broken. He ran his fingers through his hair and then walked over to the dining room, maybe there was something left that he could eat.

Jen was just about to walk out, however she bumped into Brea. "Oh! Brea I'm sorry, I wasn-" she stopped and looked behind Brea.

There, was a girl with long brown hair, she looked frightened. "Brea? Is that the Greenie?" Jen whispered, she didn't want everyone rushing to her, and ask questions.

Cole rolled his eyes at Max comment.
"Maybe a little too much" joked, he actually liked that boy. He just needed a hand to start talking, but he was pretty funny afterwards. "See ya, shuck-face." told Ayra before she left. Cole then stood up to get some napkins and water to clean his shirt, which still had spaghetti in it. He entered the kitchen and came out with a "brand new shirt", according to himself, and went back to his seat. He then waved at Brea and the Greenie from his place and laid on his arms, he was pretty tired.

Last edited:
Max smiled. "You know it, ya shank," Max replied, grinning and chugging a glass of water. After this, he got up to wash his dishes. Shortly after, he returned to the table. "Tired?" he asked Cole with a smug smirk.

His head was falling and his eyes were already closed when Max talked to him, making him startle. "Not at all" replied, even though he probably didn't sound believable. "It isn't a good day to be a nice guy and help cleaning." added in the middle of a yawn while he stood up. He decided that he wouldn't wait till everyone finish eating before cleaning that mess, so he started grabbing his plate and those from the gladers that left them there, together with some breadsticks from the floor.

Kyle wondered in an saw that most of the food had been taken so he just grabbed some water, it's not like he was that hungry to begin with so he just found a seat at the same table as Max and a few others. He nodded an hello to them and sipped his water while glancing around. However, the greenie caught his eye and he almost jumped up right then and run and get her but he didn't want to make a scene, plus she already seemed scared out of her mind so he relaxed slightly and shifted his eyes to the floor, drinking his water slowly.

Breanne stopped as someone ran into her, looking up to see it was only Jen. She smiled instantly, glad to see her friend was doing well since her attack in the Glade earlier. "Yeah," Brea said, glancing at the Greenie behind her. "Hr name is Dragomira." Brea noticed Cole wave to her, and she waved back just a moment too late, for he had already put his head down before she even had the chance to get her hand up. Too bad, she actually liked the Shank. He as a decent guy, to say the least she then looked back to Jenny and said, "We're going to get some food, was it any good?"

Max grinned faintly. "Whatever ya say, sleeping beauty," Max said with a grin. "Ya could always bail. I'm sure your little crush wouldn't mind~" he laughed.

Dragomira gave a slight wave to Jenny, shyly. She was still trying to adjust to all the people. Though, she frowned slightly. "Why do people keep calling me that..?" she asked quietly, confused by the term greenie.

Ayra smiled slightly when she made it to the place she liked to call her 'bunk'. Since they never got real beds she had managed to scrounge up some items to make it her own little place. She had picked a spot near the edge of the Glade but not close enough to where she could hear the Grievers. She had a small blanket laid out that took her forever to get, under a small tree. She stretched out on the blanket and tried to lull herself to sleep as she watched the, quite bright stars.

"Hi Dragomira," Jen smiled kindly as she waved back. "I'm Jen, by the way." she looked back to Brea, and answered, "It was pretty good, I thought. Just don't try to bite the garlic bread if you want to keep all if your teeth." Jen laughed lightly.

"Since you guys showed up, I'll go sit back down with ya'll. I'll be with that slint-head and shuck-face over there." she designated Max and Cole. "So come over when you've got your food." Jen walked back to the table and sat down. "Don't scare Dragomira when she comes over, Max." she teased.

He finished collecting the plates of that table and saw Kyle sitting down just with a glass of water. "Are you on a diet, princess?" joked, without stopping his job. "I'm sure you can still find something at the kitchen." added.
He heard Max and, when he was walking next to him, he just poured half glass of water that someone left at the table in his head. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm such a terrible waiter." He saw Jen approached and smiled at her, taking all the dishes into the kitchen before Max could take any kind of revenge.

Dragomira smiled faintly. "Nice to meet you, Jen," she chimed quietly. She gave a slight laugh at the comment on the garlic bread. "Thanks for the advice," she mused. She waited for Brea, planning to follow her lead.

Max laughed lightly at Jen's comment. "I'll try not to.. No promises, shuck-face!" he teased with a grin. He chuckled when Cole poured the water on him, and ran a hand back through his now-wet hair. "Oh, well... I'm only sexier with wet hair and clothes~" he stated playfully, giving a charming grin with a laugh.

Jen rolled her eyes. "Cole!" she yelled, "That backfired into all of our faces-- his ego has only grown more!"

Kyle's eyes shot up to cole and he blushed "oh, um, no it's ok. I'm not really hungry anyway" He said with a small smile.He laughed quietly to himself when he saw Cole pour the water on Max. He didn't know many people that well, even though he had been here for months now, he only really met people when they came by the hospital for treatment.

Brea nodded, watching Jen go to join Cole and Max. Then, with a glance as Dragomira, she led the way around the perimeter of the room. It felt like everyone was staring at her and the Greenie, so she kept her eyes forward to avoid any eye contact. Upon reaching the table with the food, she grabbed two plates, handed one to Dragomira, and started to scoop some spaghetti onto her plate."I hope my friends don't scare you or anything, they're really kind hearted. Except for maybe Max, but don't mind him," she said, smiling at Dragomira. She finished getting her food, grabbed a water bottle, and then looked over at her friends. "I'll meet you over at the table, alright?" She said to the Greenie, and then walked over to her friends just as Cole took the dishes away. She sat across from Max, smiling brightly. "Hey guys."

Charlie had finished his food a long time ago. He was just sitting in his seat, listening to all of the things being said in the Dining Hall. Most of them were quite amusing. He watched as most of the Gladers interacted with one another. It was nice to see such joy and happiness on people's faces and to hear it in their voices when they were stuck in the type of situation that they were stuck in. Glancing at the door when he heard a new set of voices, his gaze locked on Brea and the Greenie. He had a good relationship with Brea. She might be the only one that he actually started conversations with. The teen gave the strawberry blonde and the Greenie, whose name happened to be Dragomira, a slight wave. He didn't do much more since he wasn't exactly the social type.

Breanne's eyes shifted over to Charlie, the keeper of the baggers. She smiled at him, patting the empt spot beside her to invite him over. Brea was well aware that he might decline her offer, because Charlie was not the social type. Which was why it was so odd to her that he was the Keeper of the most hot-headed and loud Gladers in this place. Not that she minded his calmness, it made him really easy to get along with. And, if she ever just wanted to sit around with someone but not talk, he'd be her guy. As she waited for Charlie to decode if he was going to join them or not, Brea looked at Jen and Max. "So, what did you two do after the Greenie arrived?" She asked, making conversation.

Dragomira followed Brea quietly, thankfully taking the plate she was handed and scooping herself a small amount of spaghetti. She grabbed a water bottle as well, and glanced to Brea, then to the table where her friends were. "No, they don't scare me.. Good to hear," she said with relief. "Alright.. I'll be over in a minute," she told Brea. She stayed stationed at the table with the food, taking a deep breath. Eventually, she managed to get the courage to go sit with the others at the table. "Hey, guys..." She greeted sheepishly, gaze locked downward.

He rolled his eyes at what Max said, left the dishes at the kitchen and heard Jen's yell. He chuckled and approached them. "Relax, he'll eventually find out that he only looks like a wet dog." told her with a wink. Afterwards, he went to look for some cloth to clean and quickly took the spaghetti out of the tables and floor. Everything looked pretty cleaned up, the only thing left was washing the dishes, but he was already really tired. He went back to his table. "Shanks, I'm leaving for some really deserved sleep. Goodnight!". He waved at some other gladers at other tables and left the dining room

Status
Not open for further replies.